Brother and sister diary(F/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Brother and sister diary(F/m)

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

So when I was about 14,my sister was 15 and was very dominant personality at that time
She practiced wrestling and Krav Maga for a few years and could easily submit me.
One of her favourite things to do when I didn’t listen was to forcefully pin me down and tickle me when I didn’t listen.She moved fast and like a snake wrapped herself in a way that would render my arms useless.She had REALLY STRONG legs and that she used a lot.
She barely tied me up,but was harsh with it and her girlscout ropes and homemade equipment.
I will be recording my experince with her as I try to annoy her throughout the week
Our parents are working from day to night so they won’t be around to experince it
Day 1:
I showed up in the hallway and started making loud noises for no reason,she rolled her eyes and ignored me.But I persisted, she Finaly got up
“You wanted this”she said pulling out something like a gag,it was a pacifier attached to a short chain with a padlock,she started walking towards me and taking her wrestling stance blocking my way.
I was trapped,I tried to move back but she slowly made her way smiling, the floor was padded but not a lot,I tried to run past her but she grabbed me by my arm from behind and slammed me on my back.
“Nothing you do will shut me up” I said in a bad situation.one of my hands was being twisted and the other was pinned with her leg.She used her second legs and wrapped it with surprising flexibility and pulled my head up
“Ok ok you win”I wheezed being choked
“You wanted this now your gonna get it” she let go of my arm and let me have it but it was completely useless,she tied the pacifier chain around my head,it was tight and the chain hurt a lot.She put a very large pacifier in my mouth and from behind put a padlock.
“Enjoy” she mockingly said as she got off me.The pacifier completely moved any sound I made and the chain was so tight I couldn’t even get my nails under it.out of anger I lunged at her.
The last thing I saw was a smirk on her face before her foot connected with my face,sending me tumbling down and dazed.
“Do you want your hands to be chained too?” She mockingly asked pulling out more chain and showing,I nodded my head and uncontrollably sucked on the pacifier which made her laugh and walk away.
I stayed like that for a few hours,it was degrading and the only thing I could do was drink water and suck on the pacifier
At one point o walked over angrily knowing I was gonna get beat up but I didn’t care much.She calmly pinned me down and said “ok not my problem”I felt cold metal around my big toes and suddenly I couldn’t move my legs,I looked down and saw that they been cuffed together.She grabbed a long chain and locked one side to the cuffs before connecting the other to my pacifier
Now I was stuck in a worm like position but she wasn’t done yet.She grabbed another long chain and connected it to the back of the toe cuffs before doing the same to the back of the pacifier
I was now completely turned into a stick.She had no mercy taking pictures and taking the leash from our dog,Albert who passed away a year ago,she connected it to my bed and then to my neck before tightening it.
She gleefully took pictures and tested some more of her gear on me which included a metal pole with two chains at the ends,a series of ropes with hangman nooses at all ends,when she put them on my limbs and pulled a rope they tightened significantly.
“Thanks for the fun,but now I’m gonna go rest”
I just wanted to beg or plea but it just resulted in me sucking pacifier really fast which was funny to her

Part two if I get any comments
edotenseilove
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by edotenseilove »

That was an amazing story. I hope there will be a continuation. I would love it to be slightly longer :D
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

edotenseilove wrote: 3 weeks ago That was an amazing story. I hope there will be a continuation. I would love it to be slightly longer :D
I need more interaction so it won’t be a waste of time
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Well damn, she had a huge repertoire of tools for the job!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic