Kidnapped teacher and classmates Part 1(m/ffF)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Shadow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapped teacher and classmates Part 1(m/ffF)

Post by Shadow »

This story begins with myself (Seth) and two girls in a science class. The girls were named Kimi and Donita. We were all just seventeen years old and the girls wanted to capture the teacher, Dena Farisa. They didn't know exactly how to get her to cooperate and play along with us. I proposed that they pretend to be tied up and gagged at their desks.
So they agreed and sat down at their desks. I told them to place their hands behind them and act like I'd tied their wrists together. They did that and asked if their ankles were supposed to be tied up also. I said yes they are and both girls immediately put their feet and legs together like they were all tied up and helpless. I then asked them to curve their lips in and act like they'd been cleave gagged and couldn't talk. So both girls immediately did as asked and playfully gag talked until I told them to shut up.
A few minutes later the teacher walked in and said hey guys, what's going on here upon seeing the girls. I told her I was holding everyone prisoner. Ms. Farisa said she'd cooperate and let me tie her up as long as no one gets hurt. I told her to sit down in her wheeled desk chair and put her hands behind her back. I said here let's tie you up okay? She sat still as I tied her up in the chair with imaginary rope I then cleave gagged her with an imaginary cloth and told her to curve her lips in.