My first few times (F/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My first few times (F/f)

Post by Katie~Snoop »

My first time tied up was about 8 years old. I don’t remember what got me to thinking this, maybe just out of curiosity but I got a piece of rope and brought it to my mom and asked her to tie me up with it to see if I could get out.
Mom tied my hands in front of me and I spent about a half hour with my hands tied, mostly watching tv as I wiggled my hands around until I used my teeth to free myself.

Though out the years, I’ve asked mom or my older sister to tie me. First time I my hands were tied behind my back was when I was 10. Had long blond hair, blue eyes. I had just taken a shower on a Saturday morning, dressed in jean shorts and a white shirt. I was home alone with my sister Jessica, who was 12 with blond hair and blue eyes, dressed in a black shirt and red pajama pants. I brought a rope to Jessica and asked her to tie me up so I can struggle free out of boredom.
Jessica pulled my hands behind my back and tied my wrists together saying “try getting out of that one.” I sat crossed legged on the living room floor and started tugging at the rope. After a while i slipped my hands underneath me and brought them in front of me, then freed myself.

Coming into my teens, deviantart is what got me real interested in being tied other than just a fun little escape game. My interest got to the point where I felt nervous asking to be tied up, so my little escape games how few they were becalmed more rare even though I wanted to be tied everyday.
So about a year ago when I was 14, i had been doing self tie up games to help satisfy my needs until it didn’t cut it anymore. At this point it had been about two years since I asked anyone to tie me up, so when I got the courage go ask I hope no one would think weird of me since it’s been a while.

I didn’t want it to be an easy escape, I wanted to make sure I was tied up securely enough I couldn’t escape. So as I selected the supplies, I thought long and hard on how I would ask this.
This day I had my hair down, dressed in a grey shirt with jeans and barefoot. I wear purple glasses over my blue eyes. I placed the supplies onto my bed and took a deep breath before going out of my bedroom to find someone. It’s usually me, mom and Jessica at the house as dad is a truck driver and is gone weeks at a time.
So I found mom typing away at the keyboard of the computer in the living room. Mom has brown hair tied in a ponytail and blue eyes, she was wearing a white shirt with jeans.

I put a smile on my face and tried to act naturally as possible, as I felt really nervous inside and I tried not to shake a little. “Hey mom, you busy?” Mom replied without looking away from the screen “not really, just finishing some stuff up.”
“So I was wanting to try escaping from being tied up” I said, mom again with out looking away from the screen said “okay, well it’ll keep you out of my hair for a while.” I chuckled and said “I got stuff in my room, when you’re ready.” Mom then looks at me and then stands up saying “okay then.”

Mom followed me up to my room, she chuckled some seeing all the things I had waiting on the bed. Rope, a piece of yarn, duct tape, my red bandanna, and a brown scarf. “Is this a kidnapping?” Mom asked jokingly, “more like practice if I’m kidnapped” I said. Mom picked up a rope and asked “so are you wanting me to use all this?”
“Yeah” I start saying “I was thinking, rope around my wrists and ankles. Also around my arms. Duct tape and the bandanna to gag me and the scarf to be use as a blindfold.” “Right” mom said “and the yarn?” I shrugged a little and said “to tie my toes.”

“Tie your toes?” Mom asked “you think a kidnapper would take time to tie your toes?” I chuckled showing a little nervousness “maybe? Okay maybe it’s just something silly I thought of.” Not really, I saw photos of it on deviantart and after trying it out myself, I liked the extra feeling on restraint.
“Okay Katie” mom says moving to pull my arms behind me and start tying my hands. “So what got you into wanting to be tied up like this?” Mom asked as she continued to tie me up. “Bored, something to entertain myself.” Mom then wrap rope around my arms at my stomach as she said “I always have chores to be done too.”
“True” I said “but between doing chores or laying down tied up…” mom laughed at that. “Oh, you can also connect my wrists to my ankles with one of the ropes” I said seeing I have enough rope for a hogtie.” “Okay” mom said “go on and lay down so I can get your feet.”

I lay on my bed and mom tied my ankles, she then connected them to my wrists in a hogtie. “Do you want me to keep going?” Mom asked “seem like this is a lot already.” I tugged at the ropes, knowing this will be impossible to escape from. “Yeah” I said “you can keep going.”
Mom takes the piece of yarn and starts wrapping it around my big toes. I had trouble keeping my feet still as the yarn tickled a lot, plus mom’s fingers brushing against my toes didn’t help either.
Mom finished tying my toes, she briefly tickled the bottoms of my feet causing me to thrust around “stop that!” I yell “no fair.”

Mom picks up the duct tape and the bandanna “I’m guessing this is to stuff into your mouth?” Mom asked holding the bandanna to my mouth. I responded by opening up my mouth, and mom stuffed it into my mouth. Mom put five strips of duct tape over my mouth to seal my lips. “Mmmmpph mmmmpphh” I said testing out my gag. Mom then takes my glasses off, then folds the scarf longways before wrapping it arounf my head twice to blindfold me.

“Okay Katie” mom said “good luck, I am leaving the door open in case anything happens.”

Not sure what more I can say other then I had fun struggling in that. I was tied up like that for about 30 minutes when mom came back in to check on me. She asked if I wanted her to untie me and I nodded my head. Not that I didn’t want to be untied, but 5 minutes into it I regretted having my toes tied as it hurt a bit.

Not the best story teller, but I hope everyone liked it. Have some more I can tell if interested
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

You're lucky to have a mother who cooperates in your TUGs.
Do post about more of your experiences.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Thank you for sharing with us! It was a fun little read, maybe you can try including a little more detail of your escape attempt in your next story. I know I’d love to read more of your experiences! 😊
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie~Snoop »

Glad you liked it. I took your suggestion for my last story
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

This is my favorite story I've read on here in awhile. Thanks for sharing!
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Nice little story,a very understanding mum. Hope to read more of your tales.
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

I'd like to be your mom. Nice tight hogtie..you must have loved it,
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Very nice, I wish be your big brother. Very nice, congratulations.
Sorry for my imperfect language
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
StringTheorist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by StringTheorist »

Very nice, @Katie~Snoop . I would like to read more of your stories as you find time to post them. ST
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Great story. I like stories like this. Keep em coming. You're a very good writer.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Thank you Katie, I agree with the others that you're a very good writer, and it's great fun to read your stories!

I think what @TightsBound was referring to was that "Not sure what more I can say" in the last paragraph. Sure, objectively nothing much was going on except you rolling around and not getting out of the ropes. But perhaps you could tell about your thoughts and feelings in this situation, which can be very interesting, too.

Oh, and "Not that I didn’t want to be untied", perhaps you meant "Not that I wanted to be untied" instead?
U+101D3
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Interesting story, very thorough of her to include tickling
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

nice story
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
dymoke
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dymoke »

nice story, wait till mum gets her turn !
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Nice and Awesome Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

So jealous right now..If only my family was that understanding..
Rope1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rope1234 »

Great story, enjoyed reading this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic