Kidnapped church lady (m/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Shadow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapped church lady (m/F)

Post by Shadow »

]So here's a story about the time I kidnapped a lady I went to church with. I'd driven by the church and I saw her car in the parking area. So I parked my vehicle next to hers and went inside. It didn't take long to find her as she was printing out bulletins for an upcoming service. Her name was Misty, she was 34 years old, blonde short hair, and actually pretty cute for her age. But I was just a sixteen year old kid with a taste for bondage. But anyway I went to talk to Misty. She said yeah I have a few hours free, what would you like to talk about? I asked her if she wanted to play a game where she'd be kidnapped and held prisoner. She said okay, so long as you're gentle and all. I helped her finish up with the bulletins. After she picked up her things we went upstairs to a balcony. Once we got there I asked her to put her things down on a pew and then sit down on the floor and take her shoes and socks off. While she was doing that I found a big coil of rope in a corner. I showed it to Misty and said I guess I'm going to be a little tied up aren't I? I said yes you're going to be preoccupied with restraints for quite awhile.Then I pulled out a couple of shoelaces and a yellow bandana from my pockets (I like to be prepared for an impromptu tie up). Then I asked Misty for her shoelaces, so we took the laces out of her shoes. Then I set her empty shoes under the pew where her things were. I told Misty to put her legs together and cross her ankles and then tie her ankles and legs together. She quickly bound herself and asked me to check her work to make sure it was satisfactory. I said great job my dear, now I want you to take the rope and wrap it around yourself for good measure. She did exactly as asked and then she asked if she could have her hands tied in front, crossing her wrists in her lap. I told her no I need you to put your hands behind your back please. So she leaned forward and crossed her wrists in the small of her back. I quickly tied her wrists together and then I used my last shoelace to secure her arms to her body. Then I took the rope and wrapped around stomach and shoulder areas, making sure to avoid her chest and her breasts specifically. I also wrapped the rope around the part of the pew that was bolted to the floor. Wow, you're being pretty thorough aren't you? I then covered her mouth with my hand and said you talk an awful lot, so let's get that pretty mouth of yours gagged so you don't have to worry about talking. I told her to curve her lips in and stay quiet while I got the gag ready for her mouth. She did and quietly watched as I folded the bandana in a triangle shape and then I laid her socks out flat on top of each other. Then I quickly rolled the cloth up in a thick band, and I told Misty here's a cloth for you to chew on. She opened her mouth and let me gag her. I thanked her for being such good hostage and I left. I wanted her to think I was leaving her there but really I was just going to the restroom downstairs. When I got back to the balcony she gave a muffled sigh of relief. I asked if she'd thought I was going to leave her there like that. She angrily mmphhed her displeasure at me. Then I sat down across from her and began some tickle torture on her, starting with her feet. When I worked my way up and down her body I avoided her midsection and her breasts. But everywhere else (neck, armpits, etc.) was fair game and part of the tickle torture. I kept her mouth gagged not only to quell her laughing but also so she wouldn't be able to talk me into untying her and letting her go early. I reminded her that she owed me a few hours of quality time. And she nodded her head in agreement. She tried to untie herself within a time limit. But she wasn't successful and spent about two hours bound and gagged. After that time was up I untied her. She thanked me and said it been fun. I helped her get herself resituated and asked if she wanted to be tied up again or something. She said let me think it over and I'll get back to you.
Last edited by Shadow 2 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Thank you for posting. Please gender tag your story as it is a requirement of the forum.

Also, a word to the wise: Your story will be much easier to read, and is bound to get a better response if you break the text into paragraphs.

Thanks!
Shadow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadow »

I tried to find the gender tags but I couldn't before I submitted the topic to the board.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

@Shadow to gender tag just put a link at the start in this case M/F.

Interesting story though.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I would put the chances of this being a true story at less than 10%, much less.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

@Trammel Don't be that guy...
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

@Shadow thank you for sharing, sounds like a fun time! Did she ever get back to you??!
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

A lovely story, but if it is true, there is a back story between Misty and the author we are not party to.

And what does he mean, looking good for 34 :p
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

I always liked the idea of tying up someone from church. Someone who might not think something bad will happen. Especially this one woman. I imagined her in her Sunday best tied up with a tight cleave gag bandana in her mouth. She would let out muffled grunts trying to escape but soon her defiance would turn to the fearful realization that this was really happening.
BrittneyStone
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittneyStone »

I knew I should’ve gone to church more often.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic