Hojujutsu master(f/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Oyster stew
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hojujutsu master(f/m)

Post by Oyster stew »

I remember in grade 8th I bullied this girl after I accidentally hit her head with a ball and she attacked ne,I used to make fun of her,at the end of the year she said to the teacher she wanted to practice hojujutsu,I laughed and said you can’t do shit,this was completely justified as she accused the teacher of forcing her to hug me after the incident,so I completely forgot about her until one day in grade 10 when I was walking home and I encountered her by accident,she was wearing a martial arts sweater with a purple belt and some sandals,she said hi and before I could blurt out any insults,she said sorry,me being the person I was accepted it and we started talking,she talked about how she was practicing hojujutsu and jiu jitsu,i chucked but tried not to show it,I asked her what she thought at the moment when she attacked me in 8th grade,she said she just freaked out and tried to do something,I told her I forgave her,we were so invested in talking I didn’t realize she followed me home,when I reached home she asked me if we could have a friendly grappling match to settle the conflict,I told her no,I didn’t tell her I was scared of her purple belt but I said I was tired,she said she will give me time to rest but wants to end this conflict.I was a people pleaser back then and I couldn’t say no so I let her in.
“How long will it take you”she said
A bit what are you gonna do in the meantime?
“Practice my skills in closed spaces”she said,she was in front of the door which had a couch beside it with a coat hanger and a bench,I secretly watched her and I realized it wasn’t grappling,she was throwing extremely fast kicks left and right,she did a roundhouse kick that I’m sure I could hear the whoosh from far away,I was scared but she was blocking the doorway and I didn’t wanna run out of my own house
“I’m ready but what’s in your bag?”
It’s just hojujutsu equipment,don’t worry is nothing”
I dismissed it until I realized there were now multiple pieces of thin cord rope hanging around her waist,she threw me some too.
“Ready up”
“Hold up what the hell is this”I asked
Hojujutsu consist of restraining your enemy”as soon as the words left her mouth I knew what she was gonna do,but she was in the direction of the door,I decided I would throw punches and run out,she put a giant mat on the floor
Ready set go!
I tried to throw punches and kicks and to my horror she doged all of them,she evaded my punch and slided down with a piece of rope tripping me.
She tied my ankles quicker than I could imagine and got up
I was struggling to get up because of how tight it was,her speed was insane
“Come on get up,she said jokingly poking my ribs with her toes
I repulsed and bounced back up barely
“You have sensitive ribs” she taunted,I got angry and tried to throw a punch but she doged to the side and wrapped rope around one of my hands,bringing it back and pushing me to the ground
I kept moving my other hand so she wouldn’t get the hang of it until I felt her legs wrap around my neck
“Give me your hand”she demanded
I tried to move my hand but she tightened it so much,she tightened it everytime I moved my hands and it was like iron
I Finaly gave in and gave her my hand,she quickly and very tightly restrained them before tying my elbows together,she then put one loop of rope around each of my shoulder and did something behind my back but I didn’t know what until I tried to move my hands
My shoulders suddenly started being pulled back by the rope
“You really thought I would forgive you”she laughed
Before I could say another word,she took of her purple belt and stuffed it into my mouth.
MMMPH the taste was absolutely horrendous and it was wet,meaning the sweat dripped into my mouth
“When I stumbled into you,I knew exactly what to do,don’t worry you won’t have any ego after this”
I screamed into my gag but it resulted into more sweat being dripped down my mouth,she then tied my knees and thighs together,she looped a rope around my feet and pulled,I was into bondage but this was scared,I tried my hardest to pull my feet back but couldn’t do anything about it.
She finished hogtying me and stood back,admiring her proud work.
“Awwww,look at the big strong men that claim to be stronger than us”she cooed.
I was really afraid instead of angry,but even more scared when she pulled out a pair of toe cuffs
MMMHPHH i screamed because i had seen toe cuffs before but this one didn’t have a single bit of space between them,it was like an ancient shackle,i tried to squirm away but my knots just got tighter and I couldn’t even move at this point
“Don’t worry it’s only gonna get worse”she brought out five more while doing a little girl giggle.
She put then in my toes and the other five on each my fingers,the only piece of mobility I had gone,
She flipped me onto my side.
“Awww,sensitive ribs?”she then stuck one of her knuckles out on two of her fingers and like a screw pressed them against my ribcage and twisted them
MHPHPHPHP”the ticklish sensation was unbearable,I was incredibly ticklish in my ribs and my stupid self told her,
She then sat in my hands and legs facing my feet,amplifying the pressure on my shoulders,and just started tickling me
MHPHPHPHPH I screamed but the rope held firm.she didn’t say a single word,just kept tickling hands and feet.I realized she wasn’t going to stop and I couldn’t do anything,she had completely immobilized me and put me at her mercy
Her restless fingers dancing along my body was horrible torture,she Finaly stopped after I think was an hour,but the relief last five second as she quickly tied a rope around my neck and connected it to the hogtie,liking my neck back and in place,she then started tickling me neck and poking my ribs playfully giggling
MPHHHHH!normally when someone tickles your neck it bounces back and your chin protects it,but the rope was holding it in place and she could freely do whatever she wanted,not to mention the ribs,the worst part,
“Boys like you need an ego check”she giggled as she kept torturing me.
I begged into my gag but all that came out was a muffled “MPHHHHH” and more sweat going into my mouth.
She Finaly stopped and this was the aftermath:
My face was covered with tears,my pants were covered in piss and my body was DRENCHED in sweat,imagine someone exiting a pool but instead of water it was pure sweat,she got up and pulled something out of her bag.a purse full of makeup.
MPHHHHH I sobbed as she brought out a transparent duct tape,it had lipstick on it,I thought she would at least take the sweaty belt out of my mouth but she shoved it further,she put the duct tape in my mouth and brought a mirror.
“Since girls are so weak according to you,your gonna be one”she snickered as I sobbed.
She polished my cuffed fingers and toes a bright pink before giving me a completely makeover,eyelashes and everything.the only thing she left out was a wig,she brought out some balerina socks,ballet heels and a skirt,I sobbed into the gag and tried to squirm.
“You’re a Barbie girl now”she said as she took off the tie cuff and put the sock on.
The rope was extremely thin cord rope,very tough and painful but hard as steel.
She finished with the skirt and heels and I looked in the mirror
“Say Barbie!” She laughed as she took pictures of me with her phone.
Oh relax I’m just gonna tell my friend to not share it with anyone”she showed me the pictures and showed me sending it to her friends
“One last thing”she had a smug smile on her face”itching powder!”
I screamed as hard as I could
“It’s the most powerful type but goes away with a cloth in seconds”she said as she rubbed it all in my body
She was right,I felt the itch and it was unbearable.I would give anything for her to let me go
“I will be back in a few hours,don’t go anywhere”she said as she pulled it a pen and wrote “girlpower”,”girls rule”, and left,I would have done anything for her to show me a bit of empathy,she went and grabbed her shoe before duct taping it around my nose.
MPHHHH it was the most disgusting thing I had ever smelled,worse than dead animals or pets.it was horrendous and disgusting.
She went in front of me and did the roundhouse kick dragon stance.flexing her skills some more.
“Thanks for telling me your house and that your parents are away on Friday”she laughed at me
MPHHHHH I screamed into the gag
“Don’t you dare try to run away or I’m gonna hogtie you and drag you home,got it?” She said before leaving
She was right,she was gone for a few hours and the itch was unbearable,I cried,tried to move any part of body,and cry out for help,or get this horrendous shoe off of me.
She Finaly came back and I screamed in relief.
“Thank you for waiting for me”she said in a smug tone
“Say cheese”she taunted as she took a selfie of us.
I just wanted this itching powder off of me.
She then very slowly started untying me,poking me in the rib making me scream every so often.
“I don’t want to hear your endless rudeness so take off the gag yourself”she said as she took the shoe off,I could Finaly breath normal air again.
She Finaly untied me and calmly put her stuff in her bag before heading up the basement and leaving.
I was too tired to fight her and I knew she would kick my butt.i simply ran into the shower and got the powder off.i buried the skirt outside and somehow did it all in time.
There was a note that said”will be back next week,don’t miss me too much”
Let me know if you want more
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Yes, I definitely want to know what happened on her return visit. :twisted:

For any skeptics out there: Yes, Hojōjutsu is a real thing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoj%C5%8Djutsu
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Oyster stew
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Oyster stew »

Two or three more comments and ima do it,but I spend way too much time on this and need more interactions
capi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by capi »

Nice story... Would like to know where this goes.
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Fun story!
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fiest19201 »

Yes please, this is great!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic