Tape and cuffs (f/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Carly-Nickel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tape and cuffs (f/f)

Post by Carly-Nickel »

It’s been awhile since I post, hope there’s people who remember me. Got a new phone and lost my login info, but got it back. I hope this is a good reintroduction with a quick story to get back into writing.

So me, Carly 17 year old that have dyed red hair and green eyes. Wearing a black hoodie with grey cargo pants, relaxing on the recliner with my bare feet up on the footrest. I was watching TV as I pretended to ignore my sister Abby, who is 15 with blond hair and green eyes, wearing a grey sweatshirt and black sweatpants with her feet bare.
I had left Abby on the living room floor, tied up and gagged. She wasn’t too happy about it as she squirmed violently and making angry noises from behind that tape gag. Her hands were behind her back, bound at the wrists along with her ankles. Stuffed her mouth with a handkerchief before gagging her with several strips of the same black gorilla tape I bound her up in.

The reason why I tied her up, just for the fact we were home alone and I felt devilish. Which isn’t new, few weeks before she had used my handcuffs to cuff me to my bed while I was asleep. That morning, I woke up finding my wrists cuffed to the bedposts, then my ankles cuffed together with a fourth cuff connecting the cuffs chain that bound my ankles to the foot board. (Now if you remember my old stories, when I got my first job one of the first things I bought with my own money was four handcuffs.)
My mouth wasn’t stuffed, but I was gagged with tape. I was stuck like that for about half an hour before Abby walked in. “Good, you’re awake already” Abby said with a grin “I was about to tickle you to wake you up.” I glared at her, tugged hard at the cuffs and said “mmmppphhhhhh!”

Abby walks up and climbs up on top of me, sitting over my blanket and placing her legs to my sides. She held my head still with one hand as she drew…something on my forehead with a marker. After that she tickled tortured me, tickling my armpits while still sitting on top of me. Abby got off of me and made her way down to my feet, with one hand she held my toes to keep my foot held back as she wrote ‘Abby.’ It tickled as she wrote her name on the bottom of my foot.
“You belong to me now” Abby said (referring to how the toys of Toy Story has ‘Andy’s name on their foot.) Abby then tickled my feet until I was in tears from laughter. Abby than freed one of my hands from the cuffs and gave me the key to free myself the rest of the way before saying “have to run off to school before I miss the bus, bye!”

Back to where I was… sitting on the recliner with Abby taped up on the floor. Abby had slowed down with her struggling, and after a few minutes she stopped on her stomach and lay there for a little while. I was playing a game on my phone at the time when Abby started yelling “mmmmmmpppppphhhhh!” I looked over and Abby was looking at me she kept yelling at me. “You need to say something?” I asked, Abby nodded her head.
I got up and walked over to Abby, removing her gag. Abby spat out the while handkerchief and said “thank you.” Abby looked into my eyes and said “I just wanted to tell you that you’re a dick.”
“Is that right?” I asked.
“Yes” Abby replied.
“You’re right” I said “and I can be an even bigger one.” I sat Abby up so I can help her to her feet. I began taping her up more, with tape wrapping around her upper arms, and below her elbows still pinning her arms to her body. Abby grunted as she wiggled her arms a little “that’s tight Carly.”

“Good” I said as I taped her thighs. I then helped Abby lay back down on the floor on her stomach. I sat on the back of her legs facing her feet. “I should gag you again” I said looking down at Abby’s soles. I hear Abby moan as her toes curls, which makes me feel more devilish. “But I don’t think no one will hear your screams” I say. “Carly” Abby begged “please don’t I beg of you!”
Her begging turns into laughter as I makes small circles with my finger on her feet. I start humming as i playfully draw shapes and slowly tease Abby with one finger on each foot as she squirms and laugh while begging when she gets a word in. I was enjoying watching Abby’s feet squirm around with my touch, being gentle with my nails.

I gave Abby a small ten second break before running all ten nails down her feet quickly, then poking at the steams of her toes. Then I gave her another break before I just tickled the hell out of her, fast spider tickling all over. Abby’s laughter filled the whole house and probably the people down the block could hear her lol. She squirmed so much it was hard keeping my balance.
Once I was done tickling Abby, I got off her and bent her knees up. Using the tape, I hogtie her. Wrapping the tape around her wrists then moved to connect them to her ankles, back to the wrists and then back to ankles… repeating until I felt satisfied.

I went to the kitchen, I prepared a paper plate of nothing but mushrooms. I came back and sat next to Abby, who when saw the mushrooms said “oh no, Carly not going to happen.” “Open up” I said holding a mushroom to Abby’s mouth. “I will bite your fingers off” Abby said turning her head quickly. I chuckled and said “you can trade this torture out for a secret option.”
Abby looked at me and asked “it isn’t more tickling is it?” I shrugged and just held the mushroom to her mouth, Abby quickly turned her head again. Chuckling, I finished off the mushrooms myself and got a tray of ice cubes.

Coming back to Abby, who had a look of annoyance on her face seeing what I had. I took an ice cube and rubbed it on Abby’s neck, making her groan and wiggle some. When that melted I took another and do the same thing to her feet. I quickly got bored of this and put the tray back in the freezer.
When I came back, I gagged Abby again and sat back on the recliner. I left Abby struggling for another half hour before I let her go.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Welcome back! Nice to read a fresh story from you. Hope there's more to come!
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Something I find amusing is that Abby finds eating mushrooms to be a torture, while I would regard them as a reward. I LOVE them whether cooked or raw.
AceRimmer103
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AceRimmer103 »

Welcome back Carly!

How could anyone forget you? I'm a big fan of your stories and I'm glad you've returned to share some more, that was an awesome read as always. Happy New Year and I hope you have more epic tales to share with us all this year. Keep up the great storytelling and I can't wait for your next one
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Nice to see you back Carly, thanks for posting.
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

lol... i will love to have you as my sister :lol:
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Forget you? How could I forget you? You are a very good writer.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie~Snoop »

Sounds like you have a fun family. You going to post more?
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Nice story, welcome back
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic