Cacooning My Little Cousin (Ffm/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
MelissaMade
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Cacooning My Little Cousin (Ffm/m)

Post by MelissaMade »

Since the last story I told got some positive feedback I thought I would talk about one of the other times that I did a tie up game.

This happened when I was 15 years old, I was with my big sister, Amy (not her real name) who was 18 at the time, my little cousin, Bob (not his real name) who was 11 and my other cousin John (also not his real name) who was 14 at the time.

I was at my cousin Bob's house for a small family reunion. Our parents were downstairs talking in the living room when I went upstairs to Bob's room where him and my sister were talking. When I walked in they were obviously laughing about something, so I asked them. My sister told me that Bob wanted to bring John upstairs and then wrap him up and then hide him.

Then he wanted to go downstairs and act like John had disappeared when they were playing hide and seek. I thought it would be funny so I obviously agreed. We got some black electrical tape that Bob's mom had in the garage and then we sent Bob down to bring John up.

When he walked through the door I held him still with a hand over his mouth while my sister wrapped the tape around his legs and then around his arms, pinning them to his sides. Then when he stopped struggling I let go of him and he tried to plead before my sister wrapped the tape around his head which sealed his lips shut. I held my hand over his taped mouth while my sister wrapped more tape around him.

At this point I left the room to go downstairs and when I came back up, he was in a sleeping bag which I assume they found somewhere then put him in. He kept kicking around a bit until he tired himself out. It was easy to tell how frustrated he was but now much you can do when you're like that :lol:

We put him underneath Bob's bed and went downstairs, leaving him up there for about an hour and a half. Getting out of a sleeping bag without the use of your arms is difficult enough but then he had to get out of the layers of electrical tape wrapped around his arms and legs. As well as getting the tape off his mouth. Apparently the tape had worked well because he barely made a sound through all of this.

Eventually though he did get out and came downstairs to confront us with bits of tape still stuck on him which was hilarious.

Overall, this was a very funny experience. My only regret is that we didn't tape him up tighter :lol:
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

I regret that I wasn't your cousin John. :twisted:
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
MelissaMade
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MelissaMade »

milagros317 wrote: 4 months ago I regret that I wasn't your cousin John. :twisted:
Do you think you would've gotten out quicker?
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cool story. I would have like to be in his place, tbh!
Cheesy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cheesy »

Another great story. I’d love to hear more :D
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

MelissaMade wrote: 4 months ago
milagros317 wrote: 4 months ago I regret that I wasn't your cousin John. :twisted:
No, but I would have enjoyed it more. :mrgreen:
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
MelissaMade
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MelissaMade »

milagros317 wrote: 4 months ago
MelissaMade wrote: 4 months ago
No, but I would have enjoyed it more. :mrgreen:
Would be a lot of fun
gagged ali
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagged ali »

Sounds like you had fun ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic