The sleepover...f/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Katie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The sleepover...f/f

Post by Katie »

So this story is about when I got my friend into a tie up game

I had just turned 15, incase you haven't read my past stories, I have black hair and green eyes. I had my hair down, cut at neck length, I had on a black shirt and grey sweatpants with red slippers. My friend Sarah had just arrived for the sleepover we had planned for a few days now.

Sarah was a red head and was about a month younger than me, being 14 at the time. She had her hair tied in a ponytail, green eyes. She had on a white shirt and blue jeans, having taken off her shoes at the door, revealing her black socked feet.
We went into my room and sat on my bed and talked some, which after a while we decided to play truth or dare.

"Dare" I said. Sarah says in reply "I dare you to do 20 push ups, and if you fall you have to start over." I got on the floor and started doing push ups. When i got to 16 Sarah came down and tickled my sides, making me scream and fall sideways into the floor "that's cheating!" I said. Sarah grins and says "I didnt say how you would fall." I got up and started doing push ups again, I struggled after 10, slowly went to 20.

I sat up on the floor crossing my legs "alright, dare" Sarah says. I grin and says "I want you to open the window and sing as loud as you can." Sarah got up and do as she was told, she sang twinkle twinkle little star for all the world.

This went on for a few more dares, (neither of us choose truth, we were dare devils lol). I had gotten an idea, and when Sarah said "dare" I took courage and said "I dare you to let me tie you up." She looked a little stunned for a moment, then she said "do your worst."

I got up and got out my supplies I use for my tie up games I keep in a Kroger's bag and set it on the bed. Sarah look at the bag and say "do you kidnap people on the side or something?" I shrugged not knowing what to say "something like that" I said. So I had Sarah stand up and pulled her hands behind her back. Her palms together, I wrapped white rope around her wrists a few times, than used the ends of the rope to wrap vertically between her hands three times before tying it. Sarah tugged at her wrists "oh wow" she says. Next I had her sit on the bed, and I bent down and tied her ankles the same way.

When i was done, i sat on the floor cross legged and look up at her "can you get out?" Sarah sighed a little as she looked down at her ankles, looking like she was thinking. She bent waist a little as she lift her arms up high as she could go, trying to pull her hands apart. With no progress, she sat up started kicking her legs some, trying to get her feet free. She stopped and shake her head, "no I cant get out of this."

"Good" I said "I pick dare." Sarah thought for a moment than said "I dare you to tell me why you got a bag full of rope and tape."
"That's more for Truth than Dare" I said. Sarah shrugged "I'm out of ideas."

So I explained how I got into tie up games, and how it evolved into real life games with me trying it on myself to playing it with my Mom. Sarah gives me a strange look and says "we have been friends for 5 years now, never told me you liked being tied up."
"I figured it would sound strange to everyone" I said. Sarah kind of nods a little and says "well, yeah it is. But we all have our own strange things."

I grin and ask "what's your dark secret than?" Sarah shrugged "ummm, I put ranch dressing on white rice. Not a really a secret though."
"But it is nasty" I said.
"Is not, white rice has no flavor, and ranch makes it bearable to eat."

"Nasty, nasty" I say. Sarah glared and gently kicked me "kidnapper" she says. I grin and got up, I looked in the bag and says "I wonder how I should keep you quiet." Sarah shakes her head "no need, I'll be quiet."
"Ah-hummm, that's what I thought".

Sarah tugged at her bindings a little "so how long am I going to be like this?"
"Until I feel like letting you go." I said. Sarah got that determining look as she starts to struggle against the rope on her wrists. She brought her legs up layed on her right side, she bent her knees to her chest as she strain against the ropes, than stretched her legs out and arched her back a little. She kept struggling for a few seconds before giving up again and lays her head on the pillow.

"This is impossible" Sarah said. I sat at the foot of the bed, leaning against the foot board of the bed looking at her "that's the point" I said. I looked over at her socked feet, and grin as i reached over and ran a finger down Sarah's left sole. Sarah screamed and her feet jolted away "your a monster Katie."
"Yeah, I know" I said.

Just then I heard the door open, I turned to see my Mom standing at the door. Her black hair hanging lose, brown eyes, dressed in a night robe with red slippers. She took one look at Sarah, than turned to me with the that look that said "really?"
"So, Katie roped you in her games Sarsh?" Mom asked. Sarah answered "yeah." Mom walked to the side of the bed "turn on her stomach, let me see your hands." Sarah does as my Mom said. Mom checked the ropes on her wrists "dosent seem to be to tight. Not cutting circulation."

"Katie says you tie her up often" Sarah says. "Yeah, most of the time when she asks, or get annoying" Mom answers. "But someday I'll get you, right?" I asked grinning.
"You can try" Mom says as she gets up and picks up the bag. "But for now, need you to turn around Katie." I was half stunned when she said that, before I know it my hands where tied behind my back. "I thought it was only when I ask or get annoying?" I said smirking as Mom turned me back around. "You screamed didnt you, cant have that at night" Mom said as she take out the duct tape.

I sat back on the bed "Sarah was the one who screamed." Mom ripped a few pieces of tape and smoothed them over my mouth and says "can you prove it?" I glared at her "mmmrrrrrr." Mom winked over at Sarah, who giggled.

Mom bent over and starts tying my ankles when she says "Sarah why did you scream?"
"Katie tickled me is all" Sarah answered. Mom had me lay on the bed next to Sarah, she guided me on my stomach. "Thats mean of you Katie" Mom said. She than bends my knees and ties another piece of rope to the rope on my ankles, and connects it to my wrists to hog tie me.

"Oh wow" Sarah says seeing me hogtied. Mom says "when I first found Katie playing her tie up games, she had tied herself up like this."
Sarah struggled to sit up, she leaned against the wall and pulled her knees to her chest. "You know what's bad about this?" Mom asked.
"What?" Sarah asked.
Mom taps her fingers on the bottom of my left slipper "real easy to tickle."

I grunt angrily as I turn my head to look at her tugged at the ropes. Mom took my slippers off, placing them on the floor than starts tickling my bare feet.
I thrust around, struggling as much as I could. But with Mom holding the ropes binding my ankles with one hand, I couldn't move away from the fingers tickling my soles. There was a brief relief when she stopped, only to tickle both of my sides.

"Well, I'll leave you two girls alone" Mom said as she makes her way to the door. "Wait, are you forgetting something?" Sarah said straining against the ropes binding her. Mom stopped at the door, pretending to think "hmmm, I dont think so, no" and she walked. Sarah looked at me "this is your fault"
"Mmmppphh" I said. She giggled at my response.

I figure if Sarah could move closer and turned around, I could reach the rope binding her hands and free her. "Mmph hhhmmmmrrrmmph" I said. Sarah just looks at me "wait?"
Mmmmpph hhhhmmmmmrrrrrrph. Mmph mmphhh hhhrrrrmmmph."
Sarah gives me a confusing look "I dont understand." I start to thrust around a little, which makes me bounce on the bed a little "mmmmpphhh rrrrmmmpphh."
Sarah just giggles at me.

Wasnt long before Mom did come back. "Okay Sarah, come closer." Sarah used her legs to move herself closer to the edge of the bed. Mom helped her go around me so to reach Sarah better and starts untying her. "I'm sure you got something better to sleep in besides jeans right?" Mom asked as she untied Sarah's hands. "Yes I do" Sarah says. Once her hands were free, Mom untied her ankles. "What about Katie?" Sarah asked. Mom shrugs and answers "I think she's fine" and walked back out.

I watch Sarah get her things out of her bag and went out to the bathroom. I looked at the clock on the desk on the other side of the room, it was a little past 9pm. Not much I could do, I layed there. Few minutes past before Sarah came back. Her hair was let down, and was dressed in a red shirt, red shorts and barefoot. Sarah placed the clothes she changed out of into her bag than turned her attention to me.

She walked over and sat down beside me "was a interesting experience, I might of see why you would like this." I turned to look at her "mmmphh"

She grins, I feel her place her hand on my ankles "for now, it's my payback time." I feel her hand move up and run her fingers up the tops of my feet, which makes me squirm my feet around. "Mmmmppphh!" I say shaking my head. Sarah giggles "no, I'm not that mean" she says as she untie me.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A nice story, did you ever get to tie her up again ?
Katie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie »

Yes
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Will you write a story about it ?
Deleted User 1729

Post by Deleted User 1729 »

I try not to show favoritism on here, but I can't help it: your stories are my favorite ones, Katie. Keep it up!
Katie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie »

I'm glad you enjoy :D
Katie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie »

Tieup1 wrote: 5 years ago Will you write a story about it ?
I can :)
Deleted User 2566

Post by Deleted User 2566 »

Katie wrote: 5 years ago
Yes please, you are so lucky and your story was great ,i wish i was tied and gag in front of my friend the victim by my or her parents
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Katie wrote: 5 years ago
I look forward to it. :)
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Glad to see that you continued to share your experiences with us and this one was an interesting one.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Great story, thanks for sharing! Would love to hear about more TUGs between you and Sarah.
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

Amazing story , thanks for sharing It , few things are cooler than this , have your friend at your mercy then your mum reverse the situation , gag and leave you in her/his hands , this happens other times ?
maskedjack
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by maskedjack »

Your mom used to tie you up when you were little? I'd love to hear more stories like that :D :D :D
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story I just imagine the two of you struggling to get free.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic