FF/M Sock gagged by twins

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
CNZ1000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

FF/M Sock gagged by twins

Post by CNZ1000 »

Hello everyone,
After being an avid reader on the site for many years, this will be my first post. It relates to when I was tied up at school when I was 15, back in 2010.

Allow me to introduce myself. You can call me Nathan. I'm 5ft 6 with brown hair and green eyes. At the time of the story I was wearing standard uniform: black trainers, black ankle socks, black tailored trousers and a white untucked shirt. My hair was spiky with a slight fringe (I promise it was cool back then). I had a semi muscular build.

The girls in this story, we will refer to as Laura and Kayla. Laura was 5ft 2, with brown eyes, long brown hair and a fringe. She was wearing, black flats, black ankle socks, slim fit trousers and a white untucked shirt. She had a slim petite build and was very cute.
Kayla was an identical twin, so looked the same, the only difference was she wore her hair in a pony tail, in contrast to Laura - who wore her hair down. Kayla was wearing black flats, black thin tights, a black school skirt and a white untucked shirt.

It was a hot summer afternoon, the school year had almost come to an end, so everyone was notoriously putting a lot less effort into their school work. I was sitting in English class spending the final 10 minutes of the lesson deciding what I would have for lunch. I went for the best choice of course, pizza. As soon as the bell rang, I made a quick dash to the cantine to beat the huge lunch ques, where I was luckily relatively near the front.

After getting my food, I began to walk across the school to the back field, which was the usual meet up spot for my friends and I. As I was walking across I noticed Laura and Kayla were walking up to different boys on the playground with a roll of silver duct tape and asking if they could 'tape them up'. Unsurprisingly, they were constantly being told no. Seeing this I thought to myself that I hope that they asked me, but I quickly remembered that I was in public and it would be very embarrassing being tied up in front of people I knew -so this thought was quickly shifted out of my head.

Eventually I made it to my friends where we stood and talked nonsense for a little bit. We discussed plans for later on in the day and how we were going to meet up and play football together. All of a sudden I felt a soft hand cover my mouth whilst another arm wrapped around my waist. "Can we tie you up?" Laura said.
"Mmmppph!" I replied moaning into her hand."
"Kayla! Nathan said we can tie him up" shouted Laura.
"No way, really? I'll bring the tape." Announced Kayla who quickly began to run over.

I tried my best to protest as Kayla arrived and immediately started wrapping the tape around my ankles 6 times, but all that could be heard was a muffled moan due to Laura covering my mouth. Kayla moved upwards wrapping tape around my knees another six times.
"Mnffgg lftt mmm gpfo" I shouted into Laura's hand.

My friends, who were less than helpful found this hilarious and laughed the whole time. They started to walk away and shouted over "good luck with the kidnapping Nathan! If you manage to get away, we'll see you at 7pm."
I rolled my eyes.

After finishing up with my knees Kayla stood up infront of me. "look we've already got your legs tied up, so you couldn't get away even if you wanted to. You might aswell just let us finish. We'll untie you afterwards anyways."
Laura removed her hand and moved infront of me pulling some annoyingly cute puppy dog eyes "pleeeeeease" she said endearingly.
"ugh fine, but you have to untie me afterwards". I would live to regret saying that.
"Yaaaay!" they squealed in unison.

Laura grabbed both of my hands pinning them behind my back and Kayla immediately began to wrap tape around my wrists 6 times, followed by doing the same to my torso, effectively attaching my arms to my body. The two girls attempted to spin me around slightly to take a look at their handy work, but as they were doing this I lost my balance and fell over. I laid there on my stomach at their feet as they giggled to themselves.
"Okay, you've had your fun. Time to untie me". As I was saying this the warning bell (which signified 2 minutes to the end of lunch) started to sound.

The two girls started to drag me over to the left, behind some large wooden barriers which acted as a divide between the concrete and the grass area. I struggled as much as I could, but couldn't break out no matter how hard I tried.

The twins started to walk away, leaving me squirming on the floor.
"Hey, where are you going? You said you'd untie me!?" I shouted.
"We'll be back after class, just be good and wait nicely for us." announced Kayla. "Besides, you should be thanking us, you get to stay here and relax in the sun, whilst we're stuck in maths."

About 10 minutes passed by and I realised that they had actually left me there. I struggled, and pulled at my bonds, but it was clear, I was not going anywhere until they returned. I began to hear some footsteps approaching my direction quickly. I was going to shout out for help, but I panicked, worried that somebody else would see me in this embarrassing situation.

I noticed a familiar pair of shoes and my heart stopped beating out of my chest. "Laura, I'm so glad your back. I thought you were actually going to leave me here tied up!"
"Oh I am, don't worry. I just forgot something". Replied Laura.
"Wait what? What did you forget? Look just untie me, please." I said
"Well I don't want anyone to find you here, so I pretended that I need to go to the toilet, so I can make sure you stay nice and quiet." She said smiling.

Laura sat down infront of me and removed both of her shoes and her black ankle socks, sitting with her feet directly infront of me. My face immediately recoiled with the smell coming from her feet.
"Laura your feet stink, why the hell are you taking your socks off."
"Normally I'd be offended by your comment." She said. "But it's really hot today, so I'm not surprised. It does make me feel less bad about the gag though."
"What are you on abou..." I was immediately cut off as she shoved both of her socks into my mouth. "Mmmppphhh!" I screamed!

Laura immediately began to wrap tape around my mouth and the back of my head 3 times, sealing her socks into my mouth. The taste was really strong, and I immediately recognised why her feet smelt so bad.
"Aw you look cute gagged with my socks! If you miss me, at least you'll have something to remember me by." She said coyly. She put her shoes on her now bare-feet, kissed me on the cheek and stood up. "Thanks for being such a good kidnap victim Nathan! I can't even hear you complain.

I struggled and rolled and pulled at my bonds, desperate to free my arms so I could take the socks out of my mouth.
"Bye sweetie, see you after class!" She said gleefully walking away.

What have I gotten myself into? I thought to myself.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Love,this story. I hope there’s a follow on!
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Great story! Hope to see a continuation!
How did the socks taste? - Salty? Bitter? I assume being stuck with that gag made your time tied up torturous?
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

Great story!
I hope there’s more to come. Would love you read how Kayla gets involved with her smelly tights too! :P
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

A nice first part to the story! Looking forward to more!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

I wish that had happened to me at age 15. :twisted:
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Loving this! Curious to find out where this will lead.
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Great start!
fratzon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fratzon »

how both look and did both clamped her hands over your mouth and how soft where theyr hands from 1to 10
Kinky_boi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kinky_boi »

Nice story
Waiting for the next part
You are so lucky to experience this
The people in my college are just so boring they never do such stuff
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic