Tied to the brige (mmf/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied to the brige (mmf/f)

Post by IreSabi »

Hi, someone expressed curiosity when I said I was tied to a bridge.
So I tell you about the last experience where I was tied to the aforementioned bridge.
The bridge I'm talking about is a metal structure that passes over a stream, made up of two iron beams supported by other beams, above it there are iron plates and a two meter high metal mesh railing.
From the stream to the bridge, then, it's another two meters, and underneath there are a lot of crossbars to tie a chain to.
This bridge was built on a road that is no longer in use, they built a new one with a concrete bridge a little further downstream and now the old road, which wasn't even asphalted, is reduced to a stony path.
Nobody passes by there by chance and so it's a great place to go and play.

It was last August and three other friends and I were playing cards, and of course I lost.
Besides me there is my usual friend who lives across the courtyard (we were at his house), another boy and a girl (all three a year older than me).
Since I had lost and we were also tired of playing cards, they decided that I had to do penance, which meant that I would end up chained somewhere.
This time they had the idea that I should be dressed strangely.
So I took them to my room and they picked up some clothes without me being able to look at what they took, then one of them for each clothing slot, would stand behind me with a dress in the right hand and one in the left and I would have to choose without looking at what to wear.

They made me sit on a chair and someone behind me held the clothes, the first slot was the torso and I chose at random, then when I turned I saw that in his hands he had a t-shirt on one side and a bikini top on the other, I I had chosen the bikini top, it was time for the trousers, and luckily I got the hand where she had cargo shorts, in the other hand she had the bikini bottom, but I don't like being tied up in my underwear or with the bikini bottom.
Then it was time for the shoes, and to my great dismay I saw that the hand I had randomly pointed to was empty, in the other there were flip flops anyway.
Finally the hat, in the hand I chose at random there was a golf cap, in the other a cowboy hat that I had bought for carnival.

Then they left the room and I got ready, dressed in cargo shorts, bikini top, hat and barefoot.
We quickly moved away from the house towards the path that goes towards the bridge, it wasn't pleasant because I was barefoot on the stones around the house.
As soon as we arrived at the woods, they chained my wrists behind my back, and my ankles between them, leaving enough chain to allow me to walk in small steps.
Chained like that and barefoot, on the path which was still rocky and full of sharp things, it took us an hour to reach the bridge, an hour in which they still continued to prod and tickle me.

Once we reached the bridge they immediately removed the chains from my ankles and took me under, into the water which was quite freezing, but which after walking barefoot was pleasant.
They pulled a chain over a crossbar and then tied my wrists together in the front and then attached me to the chain so that I was almost hanging and standing on tiptoes.
Of course it was the time of tickling and getting me completely soaked with the water from the stream.

After a while they proposed that the penance would cease if I walked back and forth ten times on the bridge, which was metal and had been in the sun all day (it was past mid-afternoon) and I was barefoot.
I couldn't have walked on hot metal ten and ten times in a row barefoot, they had made me do it before, and I usually resisted going back and forth once, but they told me I could rest between steps. anything else as long as I would be in chains while I rested.
So they freed me and I started going back and forth, my feet were wet and it was very annoying anyway, every one of the ten times I had to stop and I was chained again and I was tickled again.
To speed things up they kept my wrists tied in the front, so when they had to tie me up again they just had to use a padlock on the already attached chain.
it was really tiring and the last back and forth I was about to give up and ask for another penance in place of that one.
The return was made easier by the other girl who lent me her flipflops, remaining barefoot (but she was used to it).

it was really funny and i loved every momento even if i was almost to give up.
Irene, i love Tie Up Games and Play D&D.
Director Wolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Director Wolf »

Nice story, thanks
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great story, thanks for sharing! You write well, I’d love to read more of your adventures soon!
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

i will try to write more, but intresting stories are not so common, in most of them i'm just tied and annoied in some way
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

That's a good fun story. Enjoy the random clothes choices, and the mix of temperature play. Being annoyed can be good fun :D :D
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Which was more torture? Cold water or hot bridge?
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

definitely the hot bridge, we often go to bathe in the stream during the summer and I'm quite used to it, of course being tied up which means you can't move and going out when it's too cold is quite a nuisance, but the hot bridge is certainly worse.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice story. I would definitely be interested in reading more of these adventures
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

i'm going to recap the intresting ones, the great part of experiences are like: they got me, tied me and tickled/annoyed me for the whole afternoon :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic