Forest play bondage adventure M/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
robleligoteur
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Forest play bondage adventure M/M

Post by robleligoteur »

As I ventured deeper into the heart of the secluded woods, the anticipation that had been building inside me for days now reached its peak. I had meticulously planned this rendezvous with Henry, and I knew that today was the day our daring adventure would begin. My heart quickened with excitement, and every rustling leaf and whispering breeze seemed to conspire in our favor.
And then, there he was, standing amidst the dappled sunlight that filtered through the dense canopy above. Henry, in his red shirt with buttoned chest pockets that practically glowed like a flame against the earthy backdrop, was a sight to behold. His jeans clung comfortably to his legs, and the blue bandanna tied around his neck fluttered gently in the breeze. He looked every bit the intrepid adventurer he had described himself as in our online chats, an adventurer, to be honest, who's adventures in his fantasies, which I was allowed to share, ended mostly with himself tightly bound and gagged.

My joy swelled as I watched him, for he had embraced the challenge with such enthusiasm. Approaching Henry with a sly grin, I couldn't help but remark, "Well, well, Henry, it seems you've embraced your fantasy quite convincingly. You look every bit the part of the guy who is just a little bit too adventourous." Henry, a mixture of excitement and trepidation in his eyes, responded with a hint of bravado, "I couldn't resist the allure of this adventure, and your mysterious messages only fueled my curiosity. Now, what's next?"
With a theatrical flourish, I gestured toward the nearby tree, the one chosen to be our stage. "The next act of our play," I declared, "is for you to be tied up, Henry. But fear not, for it's all part of the thrill."
As I began to expertly secure the ropes around him, I couldn't help but admire his courage. "You're doing splendidly," I praised him, "and you'll soon experience the excitement of your fantasy to the fullest."
Henry, bound to the tree with a mix of anticipation and exhilaration, replied with a grin, "I'm ready for whatever comes next. This is exactly what I signed up for. Seems, I am at your complete mercy and I am really looking forward what you have else in mind for me."
"A lot of things, be sure, partner, but enough of talk for the moment. Your blue bandanna makes a nice kind of gag, what do you think"
I got it from his neck, made a knot in the mid, and put it into his mouth, knotting it firmly behind his neck.
"UMMMMP.MMMMMMP"
"What do you say, Cowboy, haha, nothing I guess as you are duly gagged, but I'm quite sure you are enjoying the party so far. Isn't it?"
"MMMMMMMP" He nodded.
"Well, I can tell you that I have a lot of things in mind for you. Lucky you, that I'm a good guy. You must be crazy to meet with a complete stranger
into the woods. Are you aware I could do everything to you, not only pleasant ones. What do you say?"
"MMMMMMPF"
"But drives are stronger than reason, crazy thing with drives, and this is much better than only roleplay chats or selfbondage, isn't it cowboy?
"MMMMMPF"
"Okay. I'll take some nice pictures of you. You don*t mind, do you?"
"MMMMMMPF.MMMMMMP" He shake his head.
"Okay! Just give me a good show! Struggle and moand and whimper as best as you can. Come on. It's showtime!"
Henry did as I told him to do, struggling against his tight rope, moaning and whimpering into his gag. I took some nice pictures which were even more realistic as the selfbondage pictures and videos he already had send to me. For all what I could say, this guy was really submissive and he was really lucky that I was not a real bad guy. Only liked to have some innocent bondage fun.

Then I decided it was time to introduce the next chapter in our roleplay. I got him free of his ropes and with a mischievous glint in my eye, I turned to him and said, "Henry, it's time for us to step back in time, to the days of the Old West. We're on a treasure hunt in Indian territory, partner."
With that, I reached into our bag and pulled out a weathered cowboy hat and a pair of rugged brown boots. I handed them to Henry and urged him to put them on. "These'll make you look the part," I said, smiling.
Henry eagerly donned the cowboy attire, and soon he looked like a true frontiersman. He grinned as he adjusted his hat, feeling the excitement of the Wild West adventure coursing through his veins.
"Now, Henry," I continued, "since you're a greenhorn in these parts, you won't be wearing a gun. But don't you worry; I'll be your trusty buddy, and I've got us covered." I patted the gunbelt on my own hip for emphasis.
With Henry looking like a seasoned cowboy and me already dressed in my own Western attire—complete with a blue shirt, leather vest, and boots—I reached into our bag once more and pulled out a hand-drawn map. Unfolding it, I revealed its worn edges and cryptic markings.
"Now, partner," I said, "this here map is gonna lead us straight to that treasure. But we've gotta be real careful. The Indians are in the area, and they might try to capture us. You stick close to me, and we'll make it through this adventure in one piece."
Henry's eyes sparkled with excitement as he peered at the map. He had no idea what lay ahead, and that was precisely the element of surprise I had in mind. With our roles fully embraced, we set off deeper into the woods, ready to face the challenges of the Old West and whatever surprises awaited us on our treasure hunt.

As we ventured deeper into the woods, the thrill of our Old West adventure intensified. Henry followed closely, his excitement palpable in the crisp forest air. But little did he know that I had a surprise twist in store for him.
After we had walked a while, I abruptly stopped and whispered to Henry, "Hold up, partner. I reckon I spotted some Indians up ahead. Don't you worry, I'll go ahead and check it out. You stay put right here."
Before Henry could respond, I vanished into the underbrush, a devious grin playing on my lips. I knew that my plan was about to take an unexpected turn.
I sprinted through the woods, my heart pounding with exhilaration. Hidden among the trees, I reached a carefully prepared stash, where I had concealed a backpack containing the outfit of an Indian warrior. Without hesitation, I swiftly transformed myself, donning a black wig, applying war paint to my face, and arming myself with a tomahawk and a long coil of rope.
Now disguised as an Indian warrior, I crept back toward the spot where I had left Henry behind. He would never suspect what was coming next.

As I stealthily approached the spot where I had left Henry behind, I could sense his unease growing with each passing moment. The dense woods seemed to close in around him, and the distant sounds of rustling leaves and chirping birds began to take on an eerie quality.
Henry's voice broke the silence, calling out for me with increasing urgency. I grinned to myself, knowing that his cries for help would only serve to attract the attention of the lurking "Indians" I had planted in the area. This added an extra layer of authenticity to our roleplay, heightening the suspense of the situation.
Sneaking up behind him, I moved soundlessly, like a shadow in the woods. His unease was palpable as he spun around, and his eyes widened in shock and fear when he saw me, disguised as a menacing Indian warrior, with my tomahawk raised menacingly.
In the face of my sudden appearance, Henry raised his hands in a gesture of complete surrender and submission. It was a moment of intense drama in our improvised adventure.
I gestured for him to put his wrists together behind his back, and as he complied, I expertly tied them with the coil of rope I had brought. His eyes remained locked on mine, a mix of excitement and trepidation in his gaze.
With his wrists securely bound, I took his blue bandanna and, with deliberate care, used it as a makeshift gag, knotting it behind his head to muffle any protests or cries for help. Henry was now rendered effectively silent, adding another layer of realism to our Wild West scenario.

As I pushed him forward, I spoke in broken English, maintaining the persona of a fearsome Indian warrior. "You come with me," I said, my voice filled with ominous intent. "You be tied up to stake in camp. No escape now."
Henry, unable to respond with the gag in place, could only nod in reluctant acceptance. With every step deeper into the woods, our adventure took on a thrilling and unexpected twist, and Henry was about to experience the climax of our Wild West tale, bound and at the mercy of his captor, who had fully embraced the role of a formidable Indian warrior.
With Henry securely bound and gagged, I maintained a firm grip on his arm, displaying my dominance as I led him through the dense woods toward the campfire I had prepared. Every step reinforced his vulnerability in this Wild West adventure, and the thrill of the roleplay continued to intensify.
As we reached the campfire's flickering glow, I decided to give Henry a temporary reprieve. I untied his wrist bonds, allowing him a moment of relief, though he remained firmly under my control. His eyes darted around the campsite, taking in the flickering flames and the rustic surroundings.
But there was no respite for him just yet. I firmly guided Henry to a sturdy tree nearby, his heart racing with anticipation and uncertainty. His hand was directed behind the tree trunk, and I ordered him, "Stand still."
With the roleplay's intensity escalating, I got a considerable length of rope and began to expertly secure Henry to the tree. The rope wound around his booted ankles, cinched tightly around his thighs, and then coiled snugly around his waist, pulling his body closer to the rough bark of the tree.
I continued to bind him, ensuring that the rope pressed firmly against his belly, upper arms, and chest, making it nearly impossible for him to move or escape. With each knot and twist, the feeling of helplessness and vulnerability became more pronounced.
Henry's eyes met mine, a mixture of excitement and trepidation in his gaze, as he realized the extent of his captivity in this Wild West adventure. The crackling campfire cast eerie shadows, adding to the authenticity of our immersive roleplay. He was now firmly bound to the tree, completely at the mercy of his captor, the formidable Indian warrior.
As I observed Henry's complete immersion in the roleplay, his fear and vulnerability were palpable, and I couldn't help but appreciate the authenticity of our adventure. It was understandable that, given our online connection, his fear felt very real. Still, I remained committed to maintaining the illusion, knowing that it was the essence of the experience we had both sought.

I stayed in character, my demeanor unwavering as I continued to speak to Henry. "Henry," I began in my broken English, "you will be bait. I've seen you and your buddy, and I've used a trick to separate you. Now, we will capture your companion, and both of you will suffer at the stake."
With that declaration, I retreated into the brushwood, hidden from Henry's view, and watched him struggle helplessly against his bindings. It was a thrilling sight, and I could tell that he was fully immersed in the experience, despite the underlying understanding that it was all a game.
After some time had passed, I returned to the campsite, now back in my cowboy attire. As I approached Henry, I told him, "I have defeated the Indians, partner. You can relax now."
With a twinkle in my eye, I began to untie him, removing the ropes that had bound him securely to the tree. As his hands were freed, Henry slowly removed the makeshift bandanna gag.
Henry, his face flushed with excitement, looked at me and said, "That was incredible! You really got me good, and I had no idea it was you all along. Thanks for the thrilling surprise."
We shared a laugh and a sense of accomplishment, knowing that our forest adventure had taken unexpected twists and turns but had ultimately provided us with a memorable and exhilarating experience. The Wild West had come back to us, and we had experienced in real life a little what we only had seen in TV shows or comic strips or fantasized in our daydreams or fictive roleplays for so long. As we seperated, we agreed we might stay in contact and meet for an other bondage adventure in due time again.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Very nice story :)
mr_x_35
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mr_x_35 »

Henry made for a pretty good captive from the sounds of it
robleligoteur
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by robleligoteur »

TightropesEU wrote: 7 months ago Very nice story :)
Glad you like it :D
robleligoteur
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by robleligoteur »

mr_x_35 wrote: 6 months ago Henry made for a pretty good captive from the sounds of it
Yeah, may capture him again in due time
mr_x_35
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mr_x_35 »

robleligoteur wrote: 6 months ago
mr_x_35 wrote: 6 months ago Henry made for a pretty good captive from the sounds of it
Yeah, may capture him again in due time
Hopefully you do :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic