Short story of a solo game (f/self)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
123cba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Short story of a solo game (f/self)

Post by 123cba »

I’m not the best story teller, but I like to share some of my tells of some games I did.

I’ll call myself Amy on this site for clarity. This first story was when I was 10, I had long curly brown hair and green eyes. It was late at night, around 10pm and I was in my room supposedly going to sleep. But instead of going to sleep, I was doing my almost nightly routine of binding myself for fun.
My obsession of binding myself started around age 8 when I mildly entertained myself by wrapping my legs in like a string or something. Long story short, grew into this binding game to imagine being left after being robbed or kidnapped. It wasn’t much of a secret, Mom and everyone noticed the red marks left over when I bind my wrist and ankles. When I kept getting red marks and asked me about them, I shrugged and said “tied myself up.” I got chuckled at and they shrugged it off. Every now and again someone would walk in finding me tied up, if it was Mom she would ask if I’m okay. I’d slip my hands out of and pull down the gag to say “yes.”

Anyways, I was dressed in an oversized black shirt and grey sweatpants, barefoot. I lay on the bed and tied my ankles with a canvas belt, one of those with no holes with two loops at the end where I can pull as tight as I can. I gagged myself with an ankle sock in my mouth with a torn piece of a towel, thin enough to be tied around my head and teeth comfortably. That day, I was going to bind my hands to my feet. I worked my hands threw the belt bind my feet, with my knees bent to my chest.
It took some time to how tight it was, I usually find it easier to slip my hands in the middle at the front. Then when my hands were threw, I inch my hands to the sides of my feet. I start to wiggle around in my roleplay as a victim of a home robbery for a minute before I start to realize how tight the belt was. I tried to wiggle my hands free, finding it impossible to to slip out.

I rolled on my back and start tugging hard with my hands and feet to loosen the belt, kicking in the air with my hands tightly bound to my ankles. I got scared and start calling out for help “mmmmmm!! Mmmmmmmmfffffff!!” No one ever came, I continued to squirm around for about 30 minutes thinking I would be stuck like this until the morning when someone wakes up and finds me. But I managed to slip my left hand to the front of my legs where I could slip free.
I quickly loosen the belt and freed myself, taking the gag off afterwards. I put everything away, and laid down to go to sleep thankful I didn’t had to sleep tied up like that. During the time I was stuck it was scary, now afterwards I was thinking how fun it was being actually tied up like that.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the League of TuGs Writers.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Good story!

Welcome!

Pretty neat that your family was kind of aware of your tie-up games…my sister and I played them growing up, and some close friends; but we always kept it quiet when it came to our parents.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Cute story, alway be careful with stuff gags when doing self bondage. And always have an escape route in case you get stuck.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

Thanks @123cba Reminds me of my early attempts at self bandage. And I don’t think your family were “into tugs” so much as they tolerated an unusual pass time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic