Lost a bet with my cousin (f/fm)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RealTugger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Lost a bet with my cousin (f/fm)

Post by RealTugger »

Hello everyone! This is the story of how I got tied up together with my female cousin Sarah because of an escape challenge. This happened during the Christmas holidays last year, she was 15 by the time and I was a year younger than her. I was 174 cm or 5'8, had middle-length brown hair, brown eyes and was just entering puberty. My cousin was a little bit shorter than me, had a long hazel hair and black eyes. She was really cute even though she didn't wear any make up.

For anyone interested in how we were dressed I was wearing a blue hoodie, black sweatpants and grey socks, Sarah was wearing a black turtleneck sweater with a puffer vest on top, jeans and white socks. Just usual cosy and warm winter clothing.

My family has the tradition to visit our uncle, aunt and cousins for a few days during the winter holidays because they have a big house. We ate a nice dinner, talked about different things but at some point me and Sarah got bored to stay with our parents. We decided to go to her room and watch Youtube videos on her tablet. Everything went fine until we came across a video of two girls getting tied up and trying to escape.

"Look, that's interesting." my cousin said "I think the girl on the right will get free first"

"Nah, I don't think so..." I replied "I bet the other girl will manage to escape first."

"Really? Let's make a bet - if the right girl is first, you are getting tied up like her, but if you're correct I will get tied up, ok?"

"Bet" I said, waiting to see the end of the video.

Eventually Sarah was right and I had to do what I promised previously.

"Haha, see?" she cheered "I am always right, let me get the things to tie you up."

"Whatever, just do it, I will escape in no time" I tried to act chill

Then she left the room and she probably went to the garage. She returned with a box full of rope.

"Give me your hands." she said

Then I put them behind my back and felt how the rope looped around my wrists. After she was done, I realised how tight and secure the knot was and that I am not going to escape until she decided to untie me. She then carefully made me lie on the carpented floor and tied my legs at the ankles and over the knees like my hands.

"You look so silly." she laughed "Are you ok?"

"Yes, I am good, but I can't even move..." I answered

Then I struggled for a few minutes, but nothing got loose. I gave up and just sat there as she watched me.

"Seems like you can't escape?" my cousin said

"Ughh, only if I could tie you up!" I was kind of mad at that point "You don't even know how dumb it feels to be in this position."

Then, out of nowhere she said:

"You know what, I am going to ask mum to tie me up too so you're not alone."

She went downstairs to the living room and after a minute her mum(or my aunt) came into the room.

"Wow, how did you get him tied up like that?" her mum said surpised

"Well, it was a bet and he lost it so this is his punishment"

"You did a nice job, didn't you?

"Yeah, but I want to also be tied up like him" Sarah asked her mum

"Uhmm, I can tie you up if you want to..."

And after that her mum got the coils of rope from the box and tied Sarah the same as me on the floor. We looked at each other and smiled.

"What does it feel like, huh? I asked

"It's freaking tight" she said, pulling on her knots. "It's like we have been kidnapped by a villain..."

"Indeed, you look like you're held hostage." my aunt commented

"But one thing is missing, mum..." Sarah replied "You need to gag us so we can't talk"

"Oh, you're right, let me get the bandanas" she opened the drawer and pulled out two bandanas - one black and one gray.

She rolled them up and put the black one between the lips of her daughter and double knotted it behind her head. She did the same thing to me but with the gray bandana. We were finally cleave gagged.

"Mpphmh" my cousin muffled, mostly pretending she couldn't talk at all. The gag wasn't the most efficient ever but I also made muffled noises, playing in her scenario.

"Finally some peace and quiet, haha" her mum chuckled and left the room

We struggled for around 15 minutes until I had the idea to help her get free, even though she actually enjoyed being like that. I turned around so we were back to back and started untying the knots on her wrist. They were pretty tight and I had to spend some time trying to do it but eventually my mission was successful. She got up and untied the ropes around her legs. She got off her gag and pulled down mine. hanging around my neck.

"Thanks, I wouldn't get free on my own..." was the first thing she said

"Yeah, untie me, please" I expected that she will help me

She got behind me and started untying my hands until, suddenly, she stopped.

"Wait a moment..." Sarah said "You were the one who lost the bet, not me, why do I have to untie you?"

"What do you mean 'why' ?" I asked, shocked at her response "I literally helped you, you have to help me?!?!"

"Nahh, I never said such a thing..." she got the black bandana which gagged her and rolled it again, then blindfolded me with it.

"You are staying like that as long as I want."

"Ohh, come on, please!"

"Shh, not a word from you!" she said putting my gag back on

"Mmwhmy aphmre ymoouph mphdoinmphg mphthims?" I tried to say

I just heard the door getting closed and she probably left. I enjoyed being tied up so far but at that point it wasn't fun anymore. I really want to be free and desperately struggled until I started to sweat and gave up. The ropes were tight, my gag annoyed me and my blindfold kept me in pure darkness. How did I end up in this situation?

At some point I heard the door getting opened again and it was Sarah. She finally removed my gag and blindfold and untied me. My muscles were sore and I looked at my phone. It was 11:30 pm and before we made the bet it was around 9:45 pm. I realised I was tied up for almost 2 hours. That was a lot of time. Sarah told me that my parents wanted me to go to bed. At the moment I was mad about the whole thing but after I was free I didn't want it to have ended. I dreamed all night about how we were both tied up and gagged and I think that I will never forget that moment.

Thank you for reading!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Really cool story! It made me chuckle that she kept you tied up and blindfolded you after you helped her get free. :D
Ebascoray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ebascoray »

RealTugger: Great story. Very good. I hope you both had fun in that experience. ---Ebascoray.
redtogo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redtogo »

Great story and well told
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

A good story do you have more!
thas2200
Forum Contributer