My first time. f/m fF/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
1Duct-Tape1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My first time. f/m fF/m

Post by 1Duct-Tape1 »

Hey everyone. I decided to join and tell my stories after reading stories of other on this website. Wanted to make sure if it was okay because I am 14.

I am Noah, and when I was 10 I had decided to try gymnastics, mostly because I wanted to learn how to backflip at the time. The team I joined wasn’t fancy, we all met at the local college gym where we mostly stretched and practiced simple techniques. Some of the other kids had started way earlier than I did, making new people like me feeling left behind.

I should mention I’m pretty short for my age, about 5 ft. Got long shaggy blond hair and blue eyes.

I made some good friends, both boys and girls. Sarah, however, is the one that started me with tying up. We had finished our gymnastic practice, some of us had left while me, Sarah and a few others were waiting for our parents to arrive to pick us up. Now while the rest of us were hanging around, Sarah was off to the side doing stretches.
Barefoot, as all of us were, as well as wearing our uniform of a simple black tshirt and matching shorts. Sarah is a bit taller than me and was age 11 at this time. She has red hair and green eyes, I made sure to be friends with her real quick, getting a crush on her at first sight.
I was watching her do her stretches, as she always does before and after our gymnastics session. This doesn’t count when we do stretches during our session. So she was a very dedicated gymnast. And the intensity of her stretches shows her dedication.

I saw her lay on her belly, raising her feet up and holding onto her ankles and arch her back. Then what amazed me was she briefly brought her feet so close to her head, she brushed her hair with her toes. She was stretching back out when I went over to her. “That is really awesome” I say grinning, Sarah says back without looking “thank you.” “How did you do that?” I asked, and Sarah says “lots of practice.” I gave a chuckle and say “well I know you practice, you do it everyday. I do too and I can’t get even close to what you can do.”

Sarah sits up and stretches her legs out, and she reaches and grabs her feet while saying “you have to put effort into it, like you actually want it. I go the extra mile because I want to compete in the Olympics.” I watch her for a few seconds before Sarah sits back up and exhale. “I better stop now or I might over do it before later tonight.”
“Of course you stretch more at home” I say chuckling, that’s when I sat on the floor, stretching my legs out and reached for my feet, barely touching my toes. “Yes I do” Sarah says “that’s when I do my most intense stretches.”

I cross my legs and say “how intense you get?” Sarah shrugs and says “as much as it takes to keep myself flexible, I guess.” Then what she says next took me by surprise “sometimes I get my Mom to tie me up to help me.” “Wait, what?” I ask, making sure I heard her right.
“I get Mom to tie me up” Sarah says, she then lays on her belly and raised her feet up in the air, and held her ankles behind her with her hands. “Kind of like this” Sarah says.

“Oh, okay” I say, and Sarah sits back up. I thought about it for a moment. Sarah talked some more, I was half paying attention due to thinking of her tied up. I wanted to actually see her tied.
“So you think you can show me some of this?” I asked “you can teach me some things.” Sarah thought about it for a moment, then grins and says “sure, you can come over and hang out again. I’ll show you then.”

We made plans for me to stop by after school the next day, for me it felt like a lifetime. When I got home from school I changed into more flexible clothing, I kept my grey tshirt I was wearing that day, swapped my blue jeans out for my red basketball shorts, and slipped out of my shoes and socks for brown sandals.
I got on my bike and rode the two blocks to Sarah’s house. I got trouble her house and leaned my bike on its kick stand and went to the door and rang the doorbell. Few moments later Sarah open the door. Sarah had her hair hanging loose, wearing a green shirt and jean shorts while going barefoot.

“Hey Noah, come on in” Sarah says grinning. Sarah led me to the living room and asks “so you ready?” I nod and say “I am.”
I slipped out of my sandals and allow Sarah to guide me in some stretches. After about an hour of stretching and talking with each other, we took a break. Sarah got us a cup of water and sat on the couch and talked some more. Finally there was a point of silence where I could ask, and with butterflies in my stomach I asked “so you mentioned about being tied up yesterday.”
“Yeah” Sarah says before taking a sip of water. “Well umm…” I say feeling awkward “I was wondering if you could show me some of that. How it’s supposed to help.”

Sarah giggled, she shrugged and says “okay, if you like.” Sarah got up and walked off for a few minutes, she returned with some white rope. My heart started pounding seeing the rope, nervous and excited to see Sarah tied up. “So, guess I’ll tie you since no one else is here?” I asked, which made Sarah smiled and shake her head. “No, I’m tying you up. You’re the one learning here.”
I felt weird hearing Sarah say she is going to tie me up. “Oh, okay” I say, not even knowing how I feel at that moment. Sarah grins and push my shoulder saying “now, lay down on your stomach.”

I lay down on the couch, having my face buried in the seat as I had my hands pulled behind my back. I felt Sarah wrap the rope around my wrists, then tying them together. “Now your feet” Sarah says, I felt her wrapping and tying my ankles together.
“Now, I’m going to connect your hands to your feet” Sarah says lifting my feet in the air. I felt her loop rope around the ropes binding my hands and feet, then she says “now tell me to stop.” Then I felt strain as she pulls the rope to bring my feet closer to my hands. “Okay stop” I say once I feel it starting to get too tight. Sarah ties the rope, then pats the bottoms of my feet saying “there you go.”

Sarah goes sits on the other couch, grabbing her water again and sips at it watching me. I now had my head turned, tried looking behind me at my situation best I could. I gave the ropes a little tug, finding them to be tightly tied. I felt very vulnerable tied up in Sarah’s living room, embarrassed in a way as well as overwhelmed with the thought of being tied up by Sarah.
“So how long am I supposed to be like this?” I asked, Sarah shrugs and says “I guess when I want to untie you.” I chuckled nervously and tested out the ropes a little and asked “how long your Mom keep you tied up?” “That how she answers me” Sarah says “it’s different every time, but it’s never more than an hour.”
“Oh, okay” I say “all this for stretching?” Sarah shrugs again and says “I also find it fun. And relaxing in a way. It’s not just for stretching. It started that way when I first asked, and I do ask to be tied like that to help stretch my arms and back. But sometimes Mom or my older sister would tie me up as a way to tease me as it became more common.”

“Really?” I say, and Sarah answered “yeah, this is the first time I got to tie anyone up.” She giggled and puts her now empty cup down. “It sounds like you tricked me into this” I say, but Sarah shakes her head “no, you walked into it. I just took the opportunity.”
I start to strain against the ropes for a little bit, with Sarah giggling at me before saying “I think I might leave you like this for some time.”
“Wait what?” I say as Sarah stands up. “Just for a few minutes as I go to the bathroom” Sarah says as she walks off and out of my view.
I sigh as I lay still for some time, then I decided to see if I could free myself. I tugged as I try feeling for the knots, twisting my limbs in different ways. It was clear I am stuck in these ropes until Sarah unties me.

Few minutes past, and I was wondering where Sarah had went. I look around the living room, grunting as I start to struggle a little harder. I froze when I heard the front door open, and Sarah’s Mom came into view moments later. Sarah’s Mom froze in place for a moment when she saw me. “Noah, you okay?” Sarah’s Mom asks, she has red hair and green eyes, wearing a blue polo shirt with khakis and black shoes.
“Yeah I’m okay” I say while she walks up to me and checks out my situation. “Sarah got you tied up pretty good here” her Mom says, and I answer “yeah she did.” A moment later, she called out for Sarah to come down, and I heard Sarah upstairs quickly making her way.

Sarah comes into the living room while her Mom says “okay Sarah, I don’t care if you play this kinds of games with your friends. But the ropes are tied too tight and are making Noah’s hands turn blue.”
“Oh” Sarah says, and her Mom shows Sarah. “I’m sorry Noah” Sarah says. “Now I’m going to untie Noah here. But if Noah here wants, only if he wants to, can tie him back up by showing you how in order to not circulation.” I answered “I’m good with that.”

So Sarah’s Mom untied me, allowed me to sit up and stretched a little bit. “Alright, ready?” Sarah’s Mom ask, and I nod my head and I lay back down and placed my hands behind my back.
The unexplainable feeling comes to me again as her Mom ties my hands, explaining to Sarah how it’s done. “How is that Noah?” She asks, I pulled at the ropes and say “it’s better, not cutting in.”
I was then told to sit up, leaning on the arm of the couch with my back, and stretch my legs out on the couch, and she lets Sarah tie up my feet as well showing me how to wrap the rope vertically and horizontally with my ankles.
“Good?” Sarah asks, and I reply “yeah it’s good” as I tug at the rope.

Sarah sat on the couch by my feet as her Mom goes upstairs. “This seems to go beyond practicing for gymnastics” I say with a slight chuckle. “Yeah like I said before, it started as a way for me to stretch. Sometimes now I’ll get tied every now and again for other reasons. Sometimes Mom and Carly (her older sister) tie me up for the fun of it.”
“So what makes it so fun to do it so often?” I asked, and Sarah shrugs and says “sometimes it’s fun to just tie me up and leave me. Sometimes they like to take the opportunity to tease me.” With that, Sarah grins and stroked the bottom of my feet, causing me to pull back my legs in a jolt.

“Like so” Sarah says with a giggle, I shake my head and grin when I say “oh that’s evil.”
Sarah nods and says “yeah. Anyways want to be untied and play some games?”
“Sure” I said. Sarah untied me and started up the PS4 and played our usual games. I ended up being disappointed in being untied, even more that I didn’t see Sarah tied up like I planned on. So when it was time for me to go home, I say “maybe next time I come over you’ll end up tied up.” I felt cringed after saying that, but Sarah didn’t seemed to find that weird as she just smiled and say “we’ll see what happens.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Great story! You were very lucky to have been tied up by two ladies. Thanks for sharing!
Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jermey »

fantastic story, I can't wait to read the sequel!
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Nice story. Gymnastics is such a great excuse to be barefoot and helping you stretch is a cool ruse!
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great story, thanks for sharing! Here’s hoping you get to return the favor soon.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Very cute story. Hope you had other experiences you can share with us!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Very nice story! Well told! I hope there are more to follow!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic