Backseat Hostage (m/solo)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Backseat Hostage (m/solo)

Post by Detective-Gag »

In another instance when I was a kid, I always enjoyed those scenes on TV shows when the bad guys drove up in their vehicles, grabbing their victim & stuffing them in the trunk or backseat, before speeding off to their hideout.

To me, it was a cool way to “introduce” the beginning of a kidnapping, because it was fast, sudden, and exciting…not to mention, the idea of being tied up or gagged while riding around in a car with a bunch of kidnappers seemed neat; because nobody on the outside of the vehicle would know what was going on.

Now, I knew at my age, that arranging a kidnapping in a moving vehicle was impossible…but during one of my afternoon self-tying sessions, I at least could figure out a way to emulate the situation.

Again, I was home alone for the afternoon; my parents wouldn’t be home for a few hours at least; and my sister was out with her friends. Without worrying about being discovered, I started arranging a situation where I would be abducted inside a car.

I gathered a few provisions…a coil of rope, some fitness wristbands, white cloth, and a roll of white duct tape…and brought them into my family’s garage. Though my parents had taken their own cars to work; there was still a four-door Kia parked inside the garage.

With the garage door closed so nobody could see inside, I opened the backseat of the Kia, and set my items down on the passenger seat, and closed the door.

Then, I was ready to begin…I placed my own hand over my mouth, pretending that someone had snuck up behind me, and started making noises into my palm.

In my headspace, the kidnapper had ambushed me while I was walking home from school. I dragged myself over to the Kia, and opened the back door, hopping inside & sitting in the center seat, looking out the front windshield.

“Got him!” I said in the voice of my kidnapper. “Drive!”

The whole thing was rather silly, I know; but I was getting into the make-believe of the fantasy. Around me, I pretended that their were men wearing ski masks, sitting on my right and left, with another two taking up the front seats. The driver would peer into the rearview mirror hanging above the windshield to stare back at me. “Put a gag on the brat,” he would say.

I tore off a few strips of the white duct tape, and one by one, smoothed them over my mouth, imaging that the goons sitting next to me were the one’s gagging me. When I was finished, I looked at my reflection in the rearview mirror; seeing my wide eyes above my taped mouth.

“Mmmmph!” I grunted into my gag, reacting to being gagged.

In my mind, the scene continued: I slipped my wrists through a lair of fitness armbands, to serve as wrist bindings, as the bad guys drove me back to their “hideout”. For a short while, I fidgeted against my bonds, making noises through my gag, pretending to call for help.

At one point, I pretended that the bad guys pulled over to the side of the road, and took me out of the backseat. Then I went to the back door of the Kia, and swung open the trunk.

“Get in,” they would tell me, and then I eased myself into the back of the trunk. I took the ropes I brought, and tied my ankles together, and then secured my wrists behind my back this time. Now the kidnappers had me stashed in the trunk of the car, out of sight of any pedestrians or cops that might catch a glimpse.

I struggled against my bindings in the trunk for a little bit after that, mumbling through the tape, until I decided that the bad guys would “arrive” at their hideout.

I untied my ankles, slid out from the trunk, shutting it behind me; and pretended that the kidnappers were now marching me into the house.

Leaving the garage, I made my way down into the basement, talking through my gag… (Whrnph rmph ymph tkng mmph!? / Where are you taking me!?)…where I had set up a wooden chair to sit in.

I plopped down into the chair, re-tied my ankles, and then tied some rope around my torso to the backside of the chair. For a finishing touch, I took two handkerchiefs, tying one of them over my taped mouth, and the other as a blindfold.

Slipping my arms through the rope, I secured myself to the chair, unable to see anything, and only able to mumble faintly.

Narratively, the kidnappers had stashed me down in the basement, and I spent the remainder of the time struggling to get free. Eventually, I loosened the blindfold from my eyes, and worked my OTM gag loose from my mouth…but the white tape was still pressed firmly against my lips; so I still couldn’t speak.

Eventually, I tired of the game, and worked the ropes off of me, and peeled the gag off my mouth, stowing away the various materials.

It had been cool to try out the ropes & gags in different spots during a single session.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I'm very much enjoying your adventures. Usual self-bondage stories involve either getting stuck, being discovered, or both. I suppose that makes for a more dramatic tale, but I prefer your style. You had (still have?) a great imagination and your made-up adventures are fun to read about without any added stress. Thanks for posting.

I hope you have more!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I've read a few of your solo stories now and they're all really good!
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Detective-Gag wrote: 1 year ago In another instance when I was a kid, I always enjoyed those scenes on TV shows when the bad guys drove up in their vehicles, grabbing their victim & stuffing them in the trunk or backseat, before speeding off to their hideout.

To me, it was a cool way to “introduce” the beginning of a kidnapping, because it was fast, sudden, and exciting…not to mention, the idea of being tied up or gagged while riding around in a car with a bunch of kidnappers seemed neat; because nobody on the outside of the vehicle would know what was going on.

Now, I knew at my age, that arranging a kidnapping in a moving vehicle was impossible…but during one of my afternoon self-tying sessions, I at least could figure out a way to emulate the situation.

Again, I was home alone for the afternoon; my parents wouldn’t be home for a few hours at least; and my sister was out with her friends. Without worrying about being discovered, I started arranging a situation where I would be abducted inside a car.

I gathered a few provisions…a coil of rope, some fitness wristbands, white cloth, and a roll of white duct tape…and brought them into my family’s garage. Though my parents had taken their own cars to work; there was still a four-door Kia parked inside the garage.

With the garage door closed so nobody could see inside, I opened the backseat of the Kia, and set my items down on the passenger seat, and closed the door.

Then, I was ready to begin…I placed my own hand over my mouth, pretending that someone had snuck up behind me, and started making noises into my palm.

In my headspace, the kidnapper had ambushed me while I was walking home from school. I dragged myself over to the Kia, and opened the back door, hopping inside & sitting in the center seat, looking out the front windshield.

“Got him!” I said in the voice of my kidnapper. “Drive!”

The whole thing was rather silly, I know; but I was getting into the make-believe of the fantasy. Around me, I pretended that their were men wearing ski masks, sitting on my right and left, with another two taking up the front seats. The driver would peer into the rearview mirror hanging above the windshield to stare back at me. “Put a gag on the brat,” he would say.

I tore off a few strips of the white duct tape, and one by one, smoothed them over my mouth, imaging that the goons sitting next to me were the one’s gagging me. When I was finished, I looked at my reflection in the rearview mirror; seeing my wide eyes above my taped mouth.

“Mmmmph!” I grunted into my gag, reacting to being gagged.

In my mind, the scene continued: I slipped my wrists through a lair of fitness armbands, to serve as wrist bindings, as the bad guys drove me back to their “hideout”. For a short while, I fidgeted against my bonds, making noises through my gag, pretending to call for help.

At one point, I pretended that the bad guys pulled over to the side of the road, and took me out of the backseat. Then I went to the back door of the Kia, and swung open the trunk.

“Get in,” they would tell me, and then I eased myself into the back of the trunk. I took the ropes I brought, and tied my ankles together, and then secured my wrists behind my back this time. Now the kidnappers had me stashed in the trunk of the car, out of sight of any pedestrians or cops that might catch a glimpse.

I struggled against my bindings in the trunk for a little bit after that, mumbling through the tape, until I decided that the bad guys would “arrive” at their hideout.

I untied my ankles, slid out from the trunk, shutting it behind me; and pretended that the kidnappers were now marching me into the house.

Leaving the garage, I made my way down into the basement, talking through my gag… (Whrnph rmph ymph tkng mmph!? / Where are you taking me!?)…where I had set up a wooden chair to sit in.

I plopped down into the chair, re-tied my ankles, and then tied some rope around my torso to the backside of the chair. For a finishing touch, I took two handkerchiefs, tying one of them over my taped mouth, and the other as a blindfold.

Slipping my arms through the rope, I secured myself to the chair, unable to see anything, and only able to mumble faintly.

Narratively, the kidnappers had stashed me down in the basement, and I spent the remainder of the time struggling to get free. Eventually, I loosened the blindfold from my eyes, and worked my OTM gag loose from my mouth…but the white tape was still pressed firmly against my lips; so I still couldn’t speak.

Eventually, I tired of the game, and worked the ropes off of me, and peeled the gag off my mouth, stowing away the various materials.

It had been cool to try out the ropes & gags in different spots during a single session.
The back-seat Kidnapper is a classic that I love too. I like how you had a solo play! I was never that brave but I did get to have a few in-car kidnaps with girlfriends when I was older. Great story and thank-you for sharing.
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

We need another story from you my friend. Did you ever pretend that you were kidnapped from your bedroom and held for ransom?
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

1960gerson wrote: 1 year ago We need another story from you my friend. Did you ever pretend that you were kidnapped from your bedroom and held for ransom?
Plenty of times!

One of easier situations to pretend to have…just needed duct tape or cloth for the gag, something to tie the wrists or ankles, and presto!

Pretending to be held for ransom is fun; because it justifies just sitting around tied up for an extended period.

I’ll write up a story or two for these sorts of fantasies.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago I've read a few of your solo stories now and they're all really good!
Thanks!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Quite good!

Sounds like it might be time to take it to the next level, and the next time you have a day to yourself, invite a school friend over for the day, and somehow, steer the conversation into "Let's play kidnap, and I'll be the victim! But if I get loose, then the tables are turned, and I kidnap you!" Make it sound like fun or a challenge.

Drawscore
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

That wasn't silly at all, I've roleplayed both my captor and myself as hostage so many times that it's second nature to me. You did everything I always did! Only my family only had the one car, and it wasn't all that often that I felt safe enough to roleplay a home robbery or my own kidnapping. I don't remember if I ever posted that here or not, but you and I are kindred spirits when it comes to self-bondage roleplay :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic