(M) Self-Bondage Bed Sheets #1

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Solarbeast

(M) Self-Bondage Bed Sheets #1

Post by Solarbeast »

Again, another old story I had posted to the old site.

Hello all. I’ve been a lurker on this site for quite some time now; even when I did
not want to have an account, but today I decided to post my first story. I am also not
much of a writer, even though English is my native language, so if there is anything I left
out please leave a comment.

I have been into bondage and self-bondage for as long as I can remember, but
unfortunately, I have not found someone that I want to share it with. This makes me have
to do self-bondage only. And since I live in just about the middle of nowhere with only a
Wal-Mart and some local stores nearby, I have been limited to the things I could use
when I was a kid. So because of that, I became an expert in using household materials
and items like bedding materials to tie myself up. Now I’m older, trying to finish
college, and my mom just finally took herself off of my bank account, I am able to buy
real bondage items on the Internet. So this story takes place roughly an hour before I am
writing and posting this story. I just woke up after nearly 12 hours asleep, because I just
got back from a mini vacation down visiting family in Florida and had been traveling by
myself for almost 12 hours the day before. Before I had gone to bed last night I put on
one of my many dog collars, as I like to wear those when I’m asleep, even though I do
not have a girlfriend. I had also put on some basketball shorts, a t-shirt, and a fall
baseball jacket of my favorite MLB team. So when I woke up, I did not want to get out of
bed to grab my bag of bondage items I keep in the closet, also because I need to clean my
handcuffs and leg cuffs before I use them again as they are getting stuck. I decided that I
would just use my bed sheets and comforter for this one time because it had to be a quick
tie up as I have things to do. I decided to use my bed's fitted sheet to wrap myself in, and
because I had an extra sheet, I decided to tie it around my body and elbows so it would
make it more difficult to use my arms. I was still tucked under one sheet and my
comforter for this wrap. Before I started to wrap myself up, I had to get all my pillows,
my computer, and my computer charging cable off of my bed.

So as I started to wrap myself up, I would do it slowly and pull on the sheet
before each roll to keep it as tight as possible. Even though I have a queen mattress, I
have to move closer to the edge of the bed nearest my bedside table before I can continue
after a few rolls as I do not want to either wedge myself in between the wall and the
mattress, or just flat out hit the wall and still have plenty of sheets to go. So after about
4-6 rolls, I finally finish and now I am essentially mummified from head to toe in the
fitted sheet, with the other sheet and comforter acting as sheets to keep everything held
tight together. So even though I was done with the initial rolling up, I always like to get
it tighter by a roll or two. So I go to roll the first time and everything goes normally, but
as I try to move to do roll number 2, I learn that I cannot move enough to roll the 2nd time.
I keep struggling to see what was going on, and finally, after about 5 minutes I decide to
turn my whole body about 90 degrees to see if I can get up and onto my feet to try and
get out. Side note, I always have an escape plan in these situations and I never tie myself
up enough to not be able to get out at all, because like today and many other times I am
doing these, I am either alone, or it is night time and I do not want to wake up my parents
when I do these. So I try and get up after my 90-degree turn and I learn that I cannot
move enough to get up this way either. So this time I struggle for about 10 minutes to try
and figure out what is going on because even though I did not blindfold myself, I cannot
see out of this wrapping. So finally at the end of that, I come to the conclusion that it is
probably my computer charging cable that I must have rolled up too. So after this, I
struggle enough to get my feet free to get some cold air in, as it is getting harder to breathe
normally. I also thought that I could shimmy my way out of it through the bottom. But I
was unable to do this, and so then I decide to just keep on struggling because I do not
think that it is attached that much because I had gotten it off of my bed before I started.
So finally after another 10 minutes of doing this, I finally get it loose enough to get a
hand up just barely to be able to get my head free. That is all I really wanted to do,
because of course the point is to not be able to get out of it, and after getting my head free
I knew I could get out fairly easily. So once I got my head free, I put my hand back to
where it was before and come to find out that the cable is wrapped at least 2 times tightly
just above where my elbows are tied to my body from the only initial tie I did. So I stay
like that, leaning up against my wall awkwardly for another 5 minutes or so thinking
about the one other time that I was able to tie myself up like that to the point where it is
real bondage and not self-bondage, and then I finally roll enough times to be set free from
the wrap. I am now sitting at my desk with my arms still tied to my body where my
elbows are and my dog collar still around my neck writing this story. So that is all for
now on this story, I have other similar stories, but I will probably just continue to lurk on
this website because I do not like to write. I have to run a few errands but will be back
in a couple of hours to answer whatever questions you have for me.
Sunnykhown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sunnykhown »

Hi,

I am from Australia and it is normal in your case and it is more like an habit or you are attached to self bondage or someone else bondage you.
I have seen my individual who bandage them self with bed sheets or Use satin sheets to please them self.
So keep sharing more stories in this way many others may also get motivation to be opened.
Shop Queen bed sheets Online @61% OFF
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic