Scout Camp Shenanigans (MMMF/MF)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Mrhashbrown101
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Scout Camp Shenanigans (MMMF/MF)

Post by Mrhashbrown101 »

Hi all hop you are all well.
this is my first post on here really so enough lurking lol.

When I was about 12 when my scout group was on the 3 day annual scout camp along with other; generally larger, scout groups in this huge complex of fields and forests. I had already done this camp a few times before so I knew the area quite well before I went that year. After a few days of ziplines, air-rifles, quad biking, sports and more I had made a few friends, some of which I am still friends with now, but mostly were just people you are best mates with for a few days when you're a kid, and then never see again but I was lucky to meet these people. I wont drop their names but lets call them: Tim, Ollie, Beth and Maisie. All of us were 12 at the time

Tim and Ollie were best mates, and went to the same group, as did Beth and Maisie. Tim was the taller of the two, semi lankey with black hair, loved his football and was always up for a laugh. Ollie was a pretty short lad in contrast, blonde hair always has vibrant coloured Nike trainers which were dead popular back then, like the bright green hypervenoms and such. Both lads were very funny and full of energy, but also had no shame or embarrassment in anything which meant they were generally up for anything that they deemed fun. Although we had different tastes all 3 of us gelled really well.
Beth and Maisie were from their own explorers group. Beth had brown ponytailed hair, glasses and was quite tall for a girl her age. Maisie was blonde with shoulder length frizzy hair. I must admit I had a huge crush on Maisie and she was particularly touchy/huggy with me which as a 12 year old went straight over my head but, you learn. Fortunately Maisie lived quite close to me and we stayed friends after scouts and even into late secondary school
Id say for a 12 year old I had quite a decent build, since id played rugby since I could walk, with brown short hair. Was quite fond of doing wrestle fights with people because I was pretty good at it.
We are all wearing our respective scout/explorers shirts and neckers (which are actually great gags of if anyone kept theirs) and all of us were in shorts simce it was a nice spring day.

On the last day we decided that we were going to go off as a group of 5 away from the main camp after the huge camp wide football (soccer) game, the one where you'd see 20 a side and see the most outrageous illegal tackles and offsides but no one would care because some lad from 15 yards away would shout "play on" at the top of his lungs. Great times.

Anyway as we are walking away from main camp and heading towards a quiet forested area, Tim who was carrying a backpack pulled me behind a bit from the main group to show me his bag. He explained to me he has a few ropes with him that his scout group had brought with them for practicing knots at their camp and spare tent strings. Tim wanted to get revenge on Maisie from yesterday when she thrashed all of us at air-rifles, mainly him (since he was giving it the big talk about how good he was((he was horrendous)) and I didn’t mind too much so I was happy to oblige. Tim also had a chat with Beth and Ollie while I chatted with Maisie on the way there, trying not to give anything away.

It’s barely gone 11 and we arrive at the forested area we camp down in what looks like used to be a large dried up pond. I turn to Tim who gives the the nod and I pounce onto Maisie who initially yelps in shock but laughs and wriggles trying to get out of my lock with my arm around her neck and one hand holding her arm. I lower her to the ground and Tim, Ollie and Beth grab the ropes. As I move Maisie’s arms together she realises what is about to happen, takes a deep huff and somewhat gives in before letting us tie her hands, crossed and palms facing outwards.
Ollie jokes about how we’ve all got sick of her showing off to us infront of our scout cohorts and that this was punishment, to which Maisie growled back saying she’d beat us all up once she got out.

While Ollie and Beth tie her legs, feet crossed and 1 rope above the knee I was in charge of tying her torso and Tim was ‘overseeing’ his little operation. I decided to use the long thin tent rope to tie her arms to her body and I went to town trying to get at much rope on her as possible. (In perspective Tim’s backpack was FULL of rope I think he just grabbed the whole lot from his scout groups tent, and his brother was a scout leader so probably could get away with it). By the end of it Maisie who had gone quite red in the face in embarrassment of being so vulnerable was comprehensively trussed up from shoulders to waist, and legs tied firmly. She gave it a struggle but considering we’d all done knots earlier this weeks, it was useless. although she had been quite quiet throughout this whole ordeal we still needed to gag her so Ollie took her maroon coloured necker off and cleave gagged her with it. Obviously not the most effective gags but we didn’t know that.

We all then sat around and watched her for a few minutes while prodding her with sticks. I remember feeling very strange that day (wonder why) and thought Maisie looked really cute, but we were having fun and so was Maisie who was vigorously struggling so that’s all that mattered.

Not long had passed when I went up to Tim. He and Ollie had ‘gone for a wee’ but had called my name out so I came to come find them. When I got there Tim was standing by a tree, back turned to me and head down looking at something and Ollie (unbeknownst to me) hiding behind another one on my left. When I got close enough I could barely ask what was wrong, Ollie had snuck behind me and got on all fours, and Tim turned around and shoved my chest, which took me completely by surprise and caused me to ball straight on my backside. With me decked I was a little stunned but by then it was too late, the two boys had already jumped me, while Tim sat on me, Ollie tied my hands in front of me, with a bit spare over to pull it by. I was gagged straight away but not before a necker was stuffed into my mouth before i was cleave gagged with my cyan necker.

I was lead back to the pond area where Maisie was sat down tied loosely against a tree while I was prodded to the ground by Tim who told me that if I resisted he would ‘impale me with his spear’ to which I just played along because I was kinda excited to be tied up. Embarrassed sure, and I was definitely red in the face but I was intrigued about this feeling I had so I just let it happen. Like Maisie, who seemed very entertained and was chuckling to herself seeing me getting tied up, they re-tied my arms behind me, crossed and palms outwards, but this time covered from my calf to my ankle with a long rope, my thighs with a thick rope and then like Maisie, had my upper body wrapped in coils and coils if rope from about under my nipple to my bellybutton.

After untying Maisie from the tree they then placed us back to back, before again going to town on just wrapping us up in everything they had left securing us to each other. Some of it was good quality cotton rope, other was some scraggily blue scratchy rope that was quite uncomfortable but they didn’t care and we couldn’t protest.

A few minutes later they stood up to admire their work. Happy with seeing us both bound together, I was genuinely surprised when they decided to run off for lunch, and leave us here, saying that one of the orienteering groups will find us.

Upon hearing that, Maisie started ranting at them through her gag something about how they couldn’t just leave us here, I was more concerned that I was going to miss lunch. They quickly ran off back to main camp leaving both of us there alone, helpless and unable to move. We both struggled hard but wasn’t much progress being made other than the rope slouching down on our chests a bit and by about 20 minutes in we’d both ran out of energy and given up.

Although our bonds held firm, we’d managed to remove our own gags by just pushing them out (quite easily really although I struggled a little with mine), which lead to us chatting. As we chatted we played around with each others hands in a sort of thumb war way and rested our heads on each other while talking about sports and hobbies and cars to which she seemed to take an interest in my interests and vice versa. Had planned to get our revenge on the boys and Beth but unfortunately we would never get round to it that weekend. Had a lot to talk about regarding the camp and the fun parts of it and complain about people.
It had been about 2 hours since we’d been left but if felt like 20 minutes and I was really enjoying just having a quiet time with Maisie but also being tied up

I mentioned to her that I had fun tying her up. She agreed that it was fun and wanted to do more stuff like that, particularly to get revenge on me for taking part in her capture but was getting quite stiff and tired, to which I agreed. On the inside I was beaming with excitement. Unfortunately it was somewhat short lived when a group of 3 or 4 boys stumbled upon us and ran over to help and let us out.

It was a shame we couldn’t get our revenge after that, but we were all called in by our scout groups for being late for activities and lunch etc and didn’t really get the chance to see the whole group again. Fortunately though me and Maisie would cross paths again but that’s another story for another time. Hope you enjoyed my story, let me know if I made any mistakes or if you have any questions
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Good story, any more to come?
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

What a cute story! Looks like you had an awesome tug experience at scout camp! My favourite stories are those that are well-written and where the protagonists enjoyed the situation ; your story certainly fits the bill!

Thanks for posting this, and looking forward to your other stories where you crossed path with Maisie again.
Last edited by Canuck100 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mrhashbrown101
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mrhashbrown101 »

Dpsiic wrote: 1 year ago Good story, any more to come?
Hi There glad you enjoyed.
Probably will but my memory isn’t great so I’ll probably spend the next few weeks trying to remember what happened before I can
Mrhashbrown101
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mrhashbrown101 »

Canuck100 wrote: 1 year ago What a cute story! Looks like you had an awesome tug experience at scout camp! My favourite stories are those that are you well-written and where the protagonists enjoyed the situation ; your story certainly fits the bill!

Thanks for posting this, and looking forward to your other stories where you crossed path with Maisie again.
Thank you! As I said I’ll get round to writing up another one when I get everything pieces together and I’m not running around like a lunatic with work and such. Appreciate the feedback <3
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic