Very Unexpected! (f/ff then turns into ff/ff)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Very Unexpected! (f/ff then turns into ff/ff)

Post by Merida_ »

Hello everyone! I’m back and wanted to share one of my favourite experiences I’ve experienced (that sounded weird, anyways). It involves my mother which you guys seemed to like last time so let’s go!
——————————
I waved to my friends as I headed up the pathway. It has dark, weathered wooden fences surrounding it and the pathway itself was quite overgrown. I stepped over a nettle bush and carried on walking. As I got to the end, I turned left and walked straight for a few minutes. I then stopped and turned 90* anti-clockwise and opened the gate. It slowly creaked open and I stepped into the front garden. As I let go of the gate, it creaked back and made a loud clicking noise as it hit into place.

I started to head up the garden. As I reached the front door, I tried the handle but it didn’t work. “Shit.” I said as I scrambled around my pockets for keys. I found my keyring and yanked it out. To my unfortunateness, the house key was not on there. I then raised my hand in to a fist and knocked twice. I waited for around thirty seconds until I heard the lock click. I quickly stared at the door as it opened.

To my surprise, my older sister but not oldest was the one who opened the door (we’ll call her Mary bc I don’t wanna use her real name like how I used a fake name last time, I also explained how she looked in a previous story.) and stared down at me. She was quite taller than me due to me being shorter than most people my age. She said nothing as she was the shy one and she just plainly walked back inside and upstairs.

I entered, putting my left foot in first then the right, and walked over to the shoe rack. I slipped off my white trainers and turned towards the stairs. I walked over to the stairs and stood at the bottom. As I lifted my head up to head upstairs, I saw some hair flick back behind the door that leaded into my oldest sister’s room (we’ll call her Jane, same reason as other sister). I winced at the door and saw the hair had gone. I thought nothing of it and stepped upstairs.

As I walked up, I heard giggling come from Jane’s room. I got a bit suspicious and headed a bit faster. As I reached the top, I stepped silently into Jane’s room. Luckily, the door was open so I managed to be able to enter but not be seen. As I peeked around the edge of the door, I saw Jane and Mary looking at Jane’s crappy old laptop. They kept on giggling as I stepped past the door. As I walked up, I stopped walking silently and as soon as they heard me, I saw the laptop get slammed down and the both jumped out their seats and turn to face me. Jane was the first to walk towards me, Mary following behind.

“What did I say last week?” Jane said in a calm but menacing voice.
“You said to kn-“
“Yes, I said to knock. And what did you just do? Not knock.” Jane said interrupting me. I gulped as she stepped towards me again. She then turned her head back towards Mary. “I think we should punish her.” Jane said to Mary. Mary looked at Jane but understood what she meant. Before I could react, Jane pounced at me and had me on the ground. I tried to wriggle but it was no use, Jane was already on top of me and holding me back.

“Mary, pass me them please.” She directed her head to Mary and Mary nodded. Mary walked over to Jane’s closet and opened it. I tried to turn my head behind me but she was too behind me for me to be able to look what she was getting, but I knew it was something to restrict my hands, legs or arms. As I heard the closet shut, I heard jingling of what sounded like metal. I wriggled harder but it was no use.

Suddenly, I felt cold metal wrap around my right wrist. However, after a few seconds, the other cuff was not on my other wrist. I heard the other one close and be locked but not to my other wrist. Jane then carefully crawled off my back and left me on the floor, stomach on the floor. I then heard them chuckle behind me. I then tried to get up but felt the handcuffs restrict me. I tugged once again but they were attached to something that wasn’t my wrist. I turned my head to the right and saw to my horror where it was attached. I saw that it was attached to Jane’s bed post. It was fastened tight. I opened my mouth in shock. Suddenly, I felt Jane’s hand stuff what felt like a sock into my mouth and then her apply 4 strips of tape.
—————————————
Part 2 coming soon hopefully, I just haven’t been getting much time to do stories currently. This took around 2 days but part 2 shouldn’t be as long, hopefully. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!
: - )
Merida : - )
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Part 2!
(Just quick warning, there is about an hour time jump between end of part 1 and start of part 2 because I can’t remember what happened in that time.)
——————————
I opened my eyelids slightly. I realised I was still in Jane’s room. I felt my arms above me. I tried to pull them down but I couldn’t. I instantly opened my eyes and looked up to see that I was handcuffed to my oldest sister’s high clothing rail. I tugged at the rail but nothing happened. I went to sigh but realised I had been gagged again. I could feel a sock inside my mouth with a strong cleave gag to keep it in. I looked around and just saw black and realised that Jane had probably shut the door. I shouted for a few minutes but heard nothing.

15 minutes later however, I heard a door open to the bedroom. I shouted through my gag as I heard the footsteps get louder. A sudden burst of light shot into the closet as it opened. I saw Mary’s face staring straight into my eyes. She then looked at me up and down. She saw I was only restrained using one handcuff and muffled by a gag.

“You look…hot.”
I stared at Mary; puzzled at what she just said. She then stuck her head inside the closet to see what was in. There was just, me. She stared at me again for a few minutes until we heard footsteps approaching. I could tell they were Jane’s, I just knew. I heard Jane enter and her shout at Mary.

“I said to not go near her!”
Jane shouted in anger. I could tell she was pissed off. She then approached Mary and stared her straight in the eyes. I could see the fear in Mary’s eyes. Even though Mary was only a year younger than Jane, Mary could still get scared easily. I then saw Jane look straight at me and shut the closet door. Suddenly, I heard Mary screaming and metal jingling. I could tell that Jane was ‘punishing’ Mary.

Mary continued to scream but it was no use. I then heard her get muffled by what I pressumed was a gag of some form. I then heard a thud as Mary got on the floor. I couldn’t hear much of what happened next due to Mary being gagged.

After about 10 minutes, everything seemed to be calm.

That was not for long however.

I then heard the front door open and my mother’s boots trail on the ground.

“Kids, I’m home!” She said as she took her boots off. As she heard no response, she started walking upstairs.

As she reached the top, I heard her take one large step into Jane’s room.
—————————————
Part 2 was a bit short but part 3 will be a bit longer and have better description like part 1 did. Part 3 should be out in a minimum of 8 hours and maximum of 11-12 hours. Anyways, hope everyone has enjoyed so far!
-Merida : - )
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

I have to say that I absolutely love your stories. Can't wait to read the next part!
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Love it!!! Keep up the good work!
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

[mention]Merida_[/mention] excellent story when is the next part?
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago @Merida_ excellent story when is the next part?
Not sure yet, I have started writing it but I’ve also been quite busy this week. Hoping to get it out today or tomorrow tho!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great story. Absolutely love it. Looking forward to reading more when you get the chance to write it and post it.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Sorry for the absence, I’ve found out it’s quite hard to manage my tugs life and personal life at the same time. I’m doing well currently with part 3, just trying to write when I get time. I’ll announce when it’s coming out soon!
Cinnameg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cinnameg »

I read another story you have. And this is another really good one. You should post as much as you can haha :D
BrianHarris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrianHarris »

any chance of part 3?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic