Fun with sister and her friend (f/ff)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Fun with sister and her friend (f/ff)

Post by Merida_ »

Hello forum! I am back with another story! This one was set in autumn 2019 before covid was big news. Let’s get straight in!
—————————
This story includes 2 main characters. The first is me, I am a brunette with green eyes. I am wearing a baggy green shirt and long, black leggings and white socks. The second character is my sister, we’ll call her Lily for this story. Lily is also a brunette but has brown eyes. She was wearing a plain white shirt, baggy white trousers and grey slippers.
———————————
It was a bright, mild Saturday and I had just woke up and put on whatever I could find in my wardrobe. My mother had gone away with one of my sisters on a camping trip for something to do with school I think, I can’t really remember why, so it was just me and my older sister, Lilly. Lilly was 15 at the time and I was 14.

When I went downstairs, Lily was already sat at the table eating a crumpet. When she noticed me she waved and said good morning. I responded back and then went to the fridge to see what we had to eat. I settled on butter on toast so I got the butter out. I then grabbed 2 slices of toast from the cupboard which we kept the toast in and put it in the toaster. After waiting for around 2 minutes, the toast popped up so I took it out. I then proceeded to grab a knife and put butter on it. I then walked over to the table and sat opposite Lily.

We ate silently and she eventually finished her third crumpet just as I finished my first piece of toast. She got up and went and put her plate into the sink. When she walked past me, I thought of something to say that could spark a conversation but once I had thought of something I could already hear her footsteps on the stairs. I finished my toast and went upstairs also.

At around 10:30am, I heard a knock on my bedroom door and the handle be pressed down. Lily then entered and sat on the end of my bed. “I’m bored,” she said. It was very like her to be bored.
“Well, what shall we do then?” I asked but she just shrugged.
“I’ll have a look around your room.” She said as she got up and starting looking through my room. As you can tell from this and my last post, it is very common for people to search my room to find something to do due to how messy it is and how much stuff I have in my room. Like Mary did in my last story, she found my TuG drawer and pulled it out. She knew I had it due to us having a lot of experiences with it together.
“We could put your TuG drawer to use, like a game or something.”
“Good idea.” I shrugged as I went and leant over to her and looked in the drawer.

Lily then suggested that she invited her friend over for the weekend because her friend also liked TuG and those themes. I said okay and she went to call her friend. Around 25 minutes later I heard my sister go downstairs and the front door open. I then heard the familiar voice of Lily’s friend (we’ll call her Amelia)talking to Lily. I then heard Lily and Amelia coming upstairs and down the hall to my room. The door opened once again and they both entered the room. “hi.” Amelia said as they entered. Amelia had ginger hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a white shirt with an image of the Eiffel Tower on it. She was wearing black leggings like me but green socks. They both walked over to me and sat on the bed, all 3 of us around the TuG box. Amelia had a look inside first and suggested we did something like a kidnapped situation where two of us were the kidnappers and one was the captive. Me and Lily agreed and we set it up. I pulled my chair out into the middle of my room so it was ready. I volunteered to be the captive and they agreed. They went outside and said they would sneak in within the next couple hours when I least expected it. I agreed and went and watched some TV.

After around an hour of TV I had sort of forgotten about the whole kidnap thing until I heard a noise come from the kitchen that brought it back into my mind.however, as soon as I stood up I was grabbed from behind and wrestled to the ground. I fought back as if it was a real kidnapping situation. I then got pinned down by someone else and saw Amelia’s face so I now knew that it was Lily that pinned me down first. My hands were then lifted into the air and tied together using rope. The rope wrapped around my wrist 2 times then Amelia cinched it. Lily then used more rope for my ankles and wrapped it around twice too and cinched it. They then laid me on my back with my hands behind my back as I continued to try to escape. It felt so exhilarating knowing that I would soon be helpless. I then felt my legs and arms get lifted up and I instantly knew what was next. Amelia held my legs and hands together as Lily put rope around them so I was in a hogtie. At one point Amelia nearly let go of my legs so I joked, “you’re good at holding legs, aren’t you?” They however continued like normal and the hogtie was done. I tried to wriggle free but they had done it quite tight.

They then let go of me to let me wriggle around but it was no use. They then both chucked and I heard Lily put her hand in her pocket and out again. I turned my head to see Lily with her phone out and probably getting ready to take a few photos so she could humiliate me after. I started making loud noises so I could ruin her chances of getting a decent video. She then sighed and took her left sock off. “No, don’t do what I think you are.” I said but she then grabbed the duct tape and walked over to me. She then shoved the sock into my mouth and put duct tape over my mouth. All you could hear from me now was “Mmmmpppphhhh! Mmmmpppphhh!”. I then kept hearing her phone click as she took the pictures. She then walked back over to me and showed me the photos. “Don’t worry, I won’t upload them onto social media… yet.” She said with a smirk and walked back. I then kept groaning through my gag but it made no difference.
“What shall we do with her now?” Amelia asked Lily as she looked at her.
Lily then replied with,“I think we’ll have some fun…”
——————————
Sorry for how long part one was I just really wanted to share this story with the forum. Thank you all so much for the support on my last post, I really appreciate it and it has motivated me to start posting more over time. Part 2 will hopefully be out on the 23rd of august (today for most people). See you all then!
: - )
Merida : - )
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Lovely story thankyou.
Sami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sami »

Wonderful xx

It's the 23rd so where's part 2???? x
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Great story so far!

How did the sock gag taste? Was it miserable, or not too bad?

Very interested to see what upcoming “fun” your friends had in mind for you!
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

guardian741 wrote: 1 year ago Great story so far!

How did the sock gag taste? Was it miserable, or not too bad?

Very interested to see what upcoming “fun” your friends had in mind for you!
I’m not sure really how to describe it really. It wasn’t too bad. I was glad when it came out though.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Loving this story so far! It’s well written and lots of fun. Can’t wait for the next part!
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Part 2! Sorry for a bit of delay, had something on that delayed me writing part 2. This one might be a bit shorter because I have no inspiration in my mind right now. Anyways, let’s start!
———————————
It was 12:15 and I was hogtied on my bed. Lily and Amelia had carried me upstairs and plopped me on my bed. Lily had then smirked and they left the room. I had been wriggling for around 20 minutes now and had managed to loosen the rope slightly. I had been tugging at where my wrists had been tied and had squeezed them further up on my hand slightly. At around 12:25, Lily and Amelia came back in with Lily having her hands behind her back. I knew whatever she was holding, it would be their first ‘fun’.

Lily walked over to me as Amelia stood next to my tv (it was opposite the end of my bed.). Lily then sat next to me and looked me in the eyes. “I’ve got a little surprise for you.” She said as she got closer.
“Mmpphh mmmmppphh?” I said but it was muffled and meant to say ‘well what is it’. She then brought her left hand into my view and she was holding a feather. I burst out in laughter because I was not ticklish. I then quickly quietened down so she wouldn’t get suspicious. She then reached over to my feet and took my socks off. She balled them up and tossed them across the room. I could not see what she did next but I presumed she used the feather but I only felt a tiny tingle. She then sighed and stood up when she realised I had no reaction. She then walked out the room and signalled for Amelia to follow.

I was left alone once again and was quite glad my socks were off because that would make it easier for me to wriggle my feet out. I started wiggling my feet around a bit and felt the rope slipping off. I kept wriggling and around 10 minutes later there was not much of a gap left. I then gave once massive kick and the rope slipped off. I quickly spun around and was able to sit on the edge of my bed. I hopped onto the floor and began hopping to one of my desk drawers. I bent down and pulled it open by biting down on it and pulling it towards me. I then let go and looked inside. It literally felt like I was in a movie or something like that.

I looked inside and saw the knife. I keep a knife in my drawer just in case one of the times I tie myself up I get stuck. I spun around 90 degrees and reached into the drawer blindly. I rummaged around the drawer until I felt the blade of the knife. I ran my hand down the blade and grabbed the handle. I brought my hand out of the drawer with knife in hand and rested it on top of my desk. I then realised I could bring my hands down underneath my legs and hop over them to get my hands in front. I did so and managed to after a couple of failed tries. I then weighed the knife down with a heavy book I had on my desk (‘Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix’ was the exact book) and got to work rubbing the knife against the rope. I made sure not to cut myself so that ending up in it taking a bit more time and the knife was also not very sharp. Eventually after a medium amount of time the rope cut free and fell on the desk.

I then went and reached up to my mouth and peeled the tape off. At first my lips stung a bit but it was okay after a few minutes. I took the sock out and chucked it on the floor. I stood there for a minute and thought about what I had done. I felt like it was a movie. For a few seconds I contemplated how it could be a movie but I then shrugged it off. I then crossed the room to my window. I looked outside to see if I was able to make the jump but I would probably have a broken leg which is not worth it for just some role play. I then thought about how I could leave my room.

The only was was the door.

I snuck over to the door and put my ear to it. I could hear the TV on downstairs but I heard nothing upstairs. Yes, the coast was clear. I slowly pulled down on the door handle and pulled the door towards me. It silently opened and I stepped out. I then snuck down the hall and to the stairs. I peeked around the corner to make sure nobody was there. Luckily, nobody as there and I stepped on the first step. I knew one of the stairs was very loud so I took every step with caution. Eventually around the middle I took one step and heard a small noise. At least I now knew which was the loud one. I stepped over it and carried on.

I then reached the bottom and sighed a sigh of relief. I then looked at the living room door was open. I knew this was my chance to prove my older sister I was better than her. I then entered the room and exclaimed, “aha! I escaped!”.

As I looked in the room, I instantly saw Lily and Amelia stare straight at me. I smirked at them.
“Better luck next time.” I said with a large smirk on my face.
—————————
The rest of the day is a blur but I remember there was nothing more to do with rope or anything like that. I hope you all enjoyed! I have a fictional story that I will be uploading soon to the fictional category thing. Until then, see you later!
: - )
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I am loving this story ❤️
starinski
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by starinski »

Hmmm, a good sock gag in a true story. I wish it could happen to me :D
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Very engaging story! I love the use of the phrase "a medium amount of time".
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Jeff K wrote: 1 year ago Very engaging story! I love the use of the phrase "a medium amount of time".
yeah lol. I put a medium amount of time because I’m not sure how long that time progression was.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Great story. Very realistic. Very good descriptions!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic