Left On The Floor (f/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Left On The Floor (f/f)

Post by Merida_ »

Hello all! I am Merida and this is my first post! This story is about a situation that happened in 2019 with me and a friend. I hope you enjoy!
—————————
This story starts off with me and my friend, Mary. I am brown haired and green eyed. I am wearing a white plain shirt and ripped shorts. Mary is brown haired and blue eyed. She is wearing a red long sleeved shirt with normal shorts.
—————————
It was a Friday and Mary had come over to mine for a bit. My mother was at work and wouldn’t be back until late. When Mary arrived we first went up into my room and watched some TV which is opposite the end of my bed. After around half an hour we both got quite bored and Mary decided to start rummaging around my room, looking for something to do. After around 5 minutes, she ended up rummaging through my wardrobe and she found my TuG drawer which included items such as: Rope, duct tape, bandannas, blindfolds, handcuffs etc. She pulled the drawer out and looked at it’s contents. I did not know she had found it because I was listening to music from my phone and I had EarPods in. All of a sudden, I was grabbed from behind and held tightly with my hands behind my back. I then felt the cold metal of handcuffs wrap around my wrists and get locked in. I tried to shake my EarPods off my head and successfully got the left one off. “What are you doing” I asked her and she just smirked and said, “Oh, you’ll see.” I then realised she had got my TuG drawer out and asked her to put it back. She just replied with a simple, “After this.” She then laid me flat on my bed and grabbed another pair of handcuffs and put them on my ankles. I then tried to struggle and wriggle free but it was no use. “C’mon, let me go please,” I asked but she just shook her head and said, “After this.” She then grabbed a long strip of duct tape and wrapped it around my upper body where my shoulders are, once. She then hopped off my bed and looked at me, laid there helpless. She then smirked at me once again and said she was going to get something to eat and for me to be quiet. I did as she said and stayed quiet and then around 5 minutes later I heard her walking up the stairs. Forgetting what she had said I shouted ‘let me out’. I then heard her open my bedroom door and her come back in. “Now, how about we have some fun?” She said as she walked back towards the bed. She then rummaged through my TuG drawer again and pulled out a red, plain bandanna. “This will fit good,” she said as she got closer to me. I was about to ask what she was doing with that but as soon as I opened my mouth she shoved the bandanna in and tied it behind the back of my head. I then tried to speak but it was muffled by the gag. She then realised I still had one EarPod in so she decided to take advantage of that. She picked up my phone and put on probably one of the most annoying sounds and made me listen to it for 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes, she stopped the sound and walked over to me. She grabbed me and stood me up on the floor. She then helped me hop downstairs and then I fell onto the living room floor. I tried to wriggle free when around 10 minutes later she got a text from her mum saying for her to come home. “Well I’ve got to go. Your mum will be home in around 15 minutes so I’ll leave you like this for your mum. Have fun!” She finished and walked out the door.
Part 2 coming soon!
(This was my first ever post so there wasn’t much detail but I hoped you liked it!)
Last edited by Merida_ 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Merida : - )
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

What do you mean not much detail. That was wonderful as.a.debur. please.gender tag.it (I presume f/f) to keep.everyone happy and comply.with rules.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]Merida_[/mention]

Fun! This will be interesting! Mum’s reaction will be fascinating, whatever it is! ❤️
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

[quote="Mr Underheel" post_id=136632 time=1661167363 user_id=389]
[mention]Merida_[/mention]

Thanks for the support! I will hopefully have part 2 out later today or tomorrow because my schedule is really dry so I am capable of getting on with stories. Glad you enjoyed part 1!
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

Love the story!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story thanks for posting
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Part 2! This is the second and final part of ‘Left on the floor.’ By the way this is a f/f, I just complete forgot to put the tags in the title. Anyways, let’s start!
————————————
Around 20 minutes later, I heard a key go into the door lock. I heard it click and the door handle be pushed down. I then heard it open, it making a ‘creek’ noise due to how long it had been there. “I’m home!” The voice of my mother exclaimed. She then entered the living room to see me handcuffed and gagged. She didn’t give much of a reaction because she knew I was into bondage and themes like that. She then came over to me and just plainly looked down at me. She then reached down and grabbed the bandanna that was tied between my mouth and asked me what happened. I explained to her how Mary had found my TuG drawer and tied me up and left me here. Once I had finished she chuckled and stood back up. I asked if she could let me out and she said I looked quite funny like this. I then asked again for her to let me out but she said “you got yourself into this situation. I’ll let you free just before dinner.” I then sighed and kept pleading and pleading for my mother to let me out but she stood her ground. It was rare for my mother to change her mind about something. After a few more minutes of me pleading, she got fed up and bent back down in front of my face. “You’ve asked too much, I’m standing my ground.” She said and put the bandanna back into place and tied it behind my head, doing it a bit tighter than Mary. I kept grumbling through the gag and eventually just gave up. She pulled me up onto the sofa and put TV on. After laying there for about 30 minutes she came back in and announced dinner was done. She walked over to the sofa with me on and untied me. She left the bandanna until last and then she walked back In the kitchen. It felt weird walking again, but that would only be one of many TuG experiences with Mary.

-Merida_
————————
I hope you all enjoyed! I will be posting ALOT of my experiences over the next couple of weeks due to my schedule being very dry. :)
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

A fun story and you show some good skills for writing! One thing I'd definitely suggest is breaking it up into paragraphs. Makes it a LOT easier to read. I'd suggest starting a new parapgraph everytime someone new speaks and once you reach 6-7 lines. Beyond that fun story, hope to see more from you :)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I hope you post more of your TuGs with Mary. Don’t forget to gender tag them though.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

A Cute and Nice Fun Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great reaction from your mother! 😂

Loved your story, can’t wait to read about your other adventures with Mary
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Great story :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I very much enjoyed it. You are a great writer. Keep it up!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
HogtiedSenpai
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HogtiedSenpai »

Very cool story. Keep it up!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic