Closet Captive (m/solo)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Closet Captive (m/solo)

Post by Detective-Gag »

By the time I knew I enjoyed seeing people get tied & gagged in my youth, I waited patiently for those golden opportunities when I got to be home alone, so that I could try out different ways to be tied up.

On one particular weekend, with my father away on a business trip & my mother & my sister out shopping, I fetched a roll of silver duct tape from the basement, and went into my room to collect a pair of metal handcuffs from inside my closet.

I had lucked out with the handcuffs…they had been a prize from one of those gift shops you find at Dave & Busters, one of a small assortment of prizes you receive in exchange for an absurd amount of tickets. Because it was just one small item of many; nobody paid it any mind.

They were pretty great handcuffs, too…made of metal, they were pretty strong & wouldn’t break, unlike the cheaper kind. The cuffs snapped into place and remained locked, with a reasonable tightness. They didn’t use a key for unlocking; but rather had a little lever on the side which would release the cuffs when pressed.

This time around, I was pretending that I was being held hostage by burglars, who had broken into my house & taken me prisoner. Wanting me kept out of the way, they decided that they would put me in my closet…but not before making sure I couldn’t yell for help.

Rummaging through my dresser drawer, I removed a spare sock, cramming it into my mouth, before tearing off a strip of silver duct tape & pressing it over my closed lips. I ripped off two more strips, placing them over the first until my lower face was covered, making sure it looked smooth in my mirror. Then I took a blue bandana from another drawer, and tied it tightly over THAT, in an OTM gag.

After I had thoroughly gagged myself, I strode over to my closet, flicked the lights on, and shut the door behind me. Sitting down on the carpet, I took a long knee-length sock and tied my ankles together. Then, with the cuffs in hand, I put my hands behind my back and snapped them around my wrists with a “click”.

I immediately started struggling, twisting left & right with my hands locked behind me, kicking out with my bound feet.

“MMMPH!!” I mumbled through my gag, not even able to form words with the sock stuffed in my mouth, as I bobbed my head up & down. “HLMMMMPH!

The handcuffs rattled as I rotated my wrists, pulling the links connecting them straight as I tried to separate them to no avail. I started scooting across the carpet, nudging the closet door with my feet to try and get the door open without the use of my hands. When of course that wouldn’t happen, I began rolling around on the carpet, continuing my muffled pleas for help.

I eventually returned to my sitting position, and started trying to make my “escape”: leaning against the wall, I slid my cuffed wrists behind my back down underneath my legs, extending my arms until I moved them past my tied feet. Now my hands were only cuffed in front of me!

I then rose to a standing position, and slipped the blue OTM gag off my taped mouth, letting it dangle around my neck.

“Gttnm gt thm drrmph…!” I murmured through the duct tape, and began shuffling my feet towards the closet door, grabbing the handle and swinging it wide, before hopping like a madman out into my bedroom, then out into the hallway.

“HLLLLMMMMPHHH…!” I yelled through my gag, stopping in the living room, bending over to untie my ankles, hands still cuffed. “MMMMMMMPHH!!”

Now, at this point in the game, I acted like the burglars saw me trying to escape, and managed to re-capture me…I went back to my room, where I briefly removed the handcuffs to I could re-tie the blue bandana back over my duct taped mouth.

Then, I went back inside the closet and shut the door once more…only this time, I separated some of coats hanging on the opposite end of the closet hanger above me, and fished one end of the handcuffs over the wooden bar. My arms now suspended above my head, I snapped the handcuffs over my wrists once more; except now I was tethered to the coat rack!

Unable to hop away this time or even reach the closet door, the rest of the time was spent shaking my head furiously as I shouted through my gag, pulling against the handcuffs.

“YMMPH CMNPH KMMPH MMPH HRMPH!” I growled. “TMMK THMPH GMGMPH OMPH..!!”

After a period of struggling, I figured that the burglars would have already made their getaway. I strained my chin until I slipped the blue bandana off my face again, and then stood on my tippy-toes until my face reached my fingers. Peeling the edge of the duct tape with my fingertips, I slowly removed the silver tape…which by that point was stuck VERY firmly to my cheeks…and spat out the sodden sock onto the closet floor.

“Bleh…someone! Help! I’m in here!” I half-yelled. “They kidnapped me and put me in the closet!”

Marking that as the conclusion of the fantasy, I unlatched the handcuffs and collected the debris, returning the handcuffs and the tape back to their respective places.

It had been a fun exercise, to be sure.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I love stories about early adventures, and this is a great one. The way you built the fantasy, got yourself tied up, and managed to escape (only to be recaptured) is quite similar to games I played as a kid.

Well done!
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

MaxRoper wrote: 1 year ago I love stories about early adventures, and this is a great one. The way you built the fantasy, got yourself tied up, and managed to escape (only to be recaptured) is quite similar to games I played as a kid.

Well done!
Thanks for the kind response!

I think the fantasy is half the fun.
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Fun story, thanks for sharing! I did (still do) on occasion do the self bondage role play :D
verkki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by verkki »

So funny, great experience!

Thanks for sharing :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic