Taped Up After Work M/M (From Old Site)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 289

Taped Up After Work M/M (From Old Site)

Post by Deleted User 289 »

[media][/media]Brent knew five things about me that allowed this story to happen:

1. My bondage fantasies.
2. The fact that I loved being tied up wearing a shirt and tie.
3. My work and school schedule.
4. That I chose to work at a local bank in college due to the strict dress code. (See 1 and 2)
5. My garage code that allowed entrance into my Townhome.

A little backstory, by this time I had grown out of my goth phase mostly, just not my two biggest fetishes; bondage and dressing up. I had cut my hair and got a job as a teller at a local bank, in part due to being able to wear a shirt and tie without too many questions and the fantasy of one day being robbed and tied up with my co-workers (never happened). By this point Brent and I had enough bondage conversations and experiences for him to know these things and that's where out story begins.

It had been a long day at work, even with the added perk of the strict dress code it was exhausting due to the bank tellers constantly being pushed to be sales men. I got into my car and sent a text to my friend Brent asking if he wanted to see a movie. The phone vibrated and I looked at the message; "Call me when you get home, we can plan." I shifted the car into drive and took off home.

15 minutes later I was pulling into the garage of my Townhome, I got out of the car and headed inside. I was wearing a white dress shirt, a black and grey striped tie, black dress pants and dress shoes.

I entered my Townhome and started to head for the fridge when someone grabbed me from behind. Started I began to panic! Someone was robbing me! "Good afternoon Mr. Teller, afraid you won't be making it to the movie tonight!" I calmed down after recognizing it was Brent. He had my garage code for when I was out of town and had him house-sit. He knew this was one of my top fantasies/scenario and was actually acting it out. I continued to struggle but only slightly.

Brent had really gone all out wearing black jeans, a long sleeved black shirt, black gloves, and a black ski mask. "Can't have you struggling so much!" He said plastering a white rag over my face. We kept the same rules for our tie up games with a few twists, I decided after a long day this was exactly what I needed so I played along. I slowly slumped over and he sat me on a kitchen chair. He started wrapping my hands to the armrests and ankles with duct tape.. He grabbed a white rag and jammed it in my mouth and sealed it in with a strip of tape. I "pretended" to come to my senses. "Hhmpppppphhhh" I protested behind my gag.

"Now, I don't want to tie or gag you too tightly yet! I need to interrogate you for your bank codes!" Brent mocked. He had really thought this one through, and I was loving it.

"Nhmmpphhhhhrrr" (Never) I tried to say. He got the message. "Well if you aren't going to talk I might as well search your home for the codes! And that means I need you to stay out of my way! Let's get you more comfortable." With that Brent grabbed a roll of duct tape from his bag that was sitting on the floor and began to wrap me to the back of the chair, effectively pinning my arms, he then wrapped several turns of tape over my mouth and face.

Brent left my legs as they were, tied only at the ankles, "be warned banker boy, if you try to escape you will be tied even tighter! I'm going upstairs to do some homework....I mean get the codes. I better not catch you trying to escape." He said that but he full well knew I would do my best to escape the tight chair tie.

With that Brent headed upstairs as I started to struggle in my bonds. After so many games with him he had learned to tie me much better and I couldn't just squeeze out anymore. One of our rules to escape was to make it outside but we added a new one that he seemed to forget about. I also won if I managed to call him from my cell phone, which was in my pocket....

The dummy forgot to search me! I twisted and spun in the chair trying to get my phone pulled out. I was able to grab a corner with my fingertips and pull it out, unfortunately I wasn't able to keep hold of the blocky thing and it fell to the floor. "Hmmmmpppppph" I moaned in frustration.

"What do you think your trying to do?!" Brent fake yelled at me as he came down the stairs. I was in trouble now...
Brent looked at me deviously as he picked up my phone. "Trying to call for help eh? Well no one is coming to save you Mr. Teller." Brent mocked, “I know what you want, a little picture memory!” Brent sat on the floor and snapped a quick photo. “Time to send this to your boss for ransom!”

He was really getting into this role and I was loving it. Brent played a really good captor being a big, well built guy. "I guess I can't trust you to stay still and be a good boy so I guess we are going to have to relocate you!"

"Rhhmmmppph??" I asked behind my gagged mouth, this intrigued me and we had never done much for moving locations for our tie up games. "That's right! When you don't show up for work tomorrow this will be the first place they will look!" He was joking right? He had to be joking. As much fun as this was I couldn't just not show up for work...

"Time to pack up but I need you to be good while I grab my things." With that Brent drug the chair into a nearby storage closet and shut the door, leaving me in total blackness. I knew I needed to escape so I could tell Brent I couldn't miss a day of work, if he was serious. I began to struggle in my tight bonds. "Mmmmpph!!" <Ow> I heard the garage door start to open and I got really confused. Soon Brent came back and opened the door to the closet.

"Time to leave!" Brent grabbed the chair by its two front legs and pulled me into the hallway. He pulled out a small pocket knife and cut a piece of rope to use later and the tape securing me to the back of the chair as well as my wrist bindings and resecured them behind my back. "Lmmmpphh hmwrrrrrhhr?" <Leave Where> I tried to ask him. "Now that would spoil the secret. But my hideout of course!" Brent was still in character. Guess there would be no stopping him now might as well just play along.

"Nighty. Night." He said as he plastered the rag over my mouth and nose. I pretended to be KO'd again and Brent picked me up and threw my still bound body over his shoulders and carried me into my garage. (He can Clean and Press over 300lbs and I was only 180 so this wasn't a problem) He opened up the back door and threw me in the back seat of his car (he apparently moved his car into my garage to avoid people seeing me) on my stomach, he then hogtied me again with the same piece of rope he cut. It was shorter (due to being cut) so that made this hogtie even tighter.

"Hmmppphhhh mppppphh mhhheeee" <Someone Will See> I tried to communicate with him, after a few times he finally understood.

"Ha no they won't" he took a few blankets from his trunk and covered me up. This was awesome. I was half nervous and half ecstatic over this new turn to our game. Brent locked up my place and got into the drivers seat I could tell we were moving.

I enjoyed our trip to Brent's "hideout" for what it's worth but I kinda wished I got to ride in the trunk.....oh well bucket list. The funniest part of the ride was when Brent stopped to get food at a semi-fast food joint. Going through the drive-thru would have been fun but he actually went in to sit down and eat. I knew this was just to taunt me. So I sat in his car, all bound up and hoping no one would be more inquisitive about the strange lump in the back seat of Blue Stratus.

After about 20:00 Brent came back and mocked me; "Oooops I forgot to get you something....next time, tell me you want food. Oh yeah, the gag! Haha" I remembered that quote vividly.

I could feel the car come to a stop. "Welcome to my hideout Mr Teller, you are going to tell me all about the secrets of the bank so that my robbery plan is a success!" Brent mocked as he put the car in park and got out of the car. He opened up the back door and pulled the blankets off me. Brent cut away the rope connecting the hogtie and rope around my ankles. I sat out of the car and reassessed my current bindings. My hands still tied with tight rope behind my back and a rag shoved in my mouth with multiple layers of duct tape wrapped around my mouth. I took a step out of the car and could see Brent's house. He grabbed me by the arm and quickly walked me inside the front door.

"Mom we are back!" Brent bellowed. (Brent still lived with his parents) I was immediately mortified, I didn't know his mom would be home! "Mmmhhhpp???" I asked. "Calm down, I told her I would be brining you over." He teased me.

Just then Brent's mom, a short brunette woman, came around the corner. "Oh hey there Cyrus! Looks like you are having fun! You look so professional and handsome! Brent told me all about your Houdini challenges and how you will be spending the night with us. Supper is in the oven dears." With that Brent and his mom chatted for a bit (about how he already ate but that I might be hungry later) while I sat on the living room couch awkwardly. I was going to have to talk to him about this. Brent's mom left for a business dinner and wouldn't be back until late.

"Time to get you comfy." Brent grabbed me by the arm and walked me down to his basement. "Hhhmhhhiii Hmmphhss?" <Houdini Challenges?" I tried to say. Brent just laughed at me. "My mom doesn't need to know you kinda enjoy this does she? Don't be upset. Well not anyway..." Brent walked me over to a chair and had me sit down he then unwrapped the tape gag around my mouth and took out the rag.

"So just to go over things, you are at my lair now, that means my rules. You have to escape by doing two things. One; actually escaping your bonds and then searching my house for my car keys; once you have those you need to make it to my vehicle and start it up. Or two: you find your cellphone I took from your place and have hidden as well and call the house phone here." Brent smirked. "Also every time I catch you, you WILL get tied even tighter than before. For fairness let's say I have two chloroform uses. Agree?" Brent said as he walked over to the laundry area of the basement, still talking.

"Sure I said, but dude I really can't miss wrrtmmmpppphhhh!" And with that I was silenced again as Brent shoved a large dirty sock in my mouth. A look of surprise amusement came across my face. "We will start easy with the first tie." Brent said as he grabbed a roll of tape and started wrapping tape over my mouth again. It was actually pretty gross tasting, yuck! "Can't have you calling for help, Me Teller." And there he was back in character, he pulled the black ski mask he had on out of his back pocket and put it on again. He then taped my ankles together and wrapped tape above and below the knees. He wrapped tape around my upper body pinning me to the chair like before. And took a long black scarf and tied it over my eyes to blindfold me. A simple tie, typically the standard one we used. "Good?" Brent asked. The man had clearly stocked up on duct tape.

"Mmmmhhpppp!" Was my typical response. I started to test the bonds as I heard Brent go upstairs. The hardest part would be my hands, since they were tied the tightest. It took me forever but I eventually found a spot and started picking away at it. It took some time but I eventually found a loose section to pull on. With that I knew my first escape was in the bag. I was able to wiggle out of the chest tape bindings and pulled off my blindfold. I went to work on my leg bindings, about 10 minutes later I was free. I decided to keep my gag on; for two reasons. If I was recaptured which was likely it saved tape, and two it helped me sneak quietly.

I snuck upstairs trying to make the basement steps creek as little as possible. Then I had an idea, to help find my phone Ill call it from Brent's home phone, hopefully it was on vibrate so it wouldn't alert Brent who seemed to be in his room, the light was on anyways, door shut. I dialed my number and listened. But couldn't hear anything. Had Brent shut it off? I tried a few more times as I snuck around the upper levels, I rounded the corner to Brent's room hallway, thinking I was going to sneak past his room and into a set of guest bedrooms when I bumped right into Brent.

"Thanks for letting me know you escaped Mr. Teller! That wasn't too smart calling your phone!" Brent pressed the fake chloroform rag over my face and I knew I was defeated.

"Let's get you back downstairs, I have something new to try" Brent said as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder
I was carried back down into Brent’s not overly clean basement. He carried me to the middle of the room and placed me on my stomach, I was still pretending to be KO’d as he grabbed a roll of gorilla tape (way harder to get out of than duct tape) and started wrapping my wrists behind my back, but he didn’t stop there. He wrapped tape above and below my elbows before sitting me up and taping around my torso, effectively pinning my arms to my side. Brent then went to work on taping my legs above and below the knees as usual and then at the ankles. “See this is what happens when you escape and get caught again, snoopy bank workers get bound and gagged even tighter!!!” Brent mocked as he rolled me onto my stomach. I pretended to come out of the chloroformed state and started to struggle. He just mocked me more and took the gorilla tape and wound tape around my ankles and then back over my mouth, he wound tape around in this manner several times, arching my head up and placing me into a tight hogtape style hogtie.
“I have a new idea! I got a toy that we can use for purposes of our game, do you wanna try it? Its going to be a new escape challenge!” Brent asked me, I was intrigued naturally and thought I would give it a go “Mppph” <Sure> Brent left the room and I took the opportunity to test my gorilla tape bonds. They were super tight. There was no way I was going to get free anytime soon without help or something sharp! Brent came back with what looked like a bomb you would see in corny noir films. My eyes got wide and I started to struggle. “Hey don’t worry this is just a fake clock style puzzle in the shape of a bomb. Since I know you love the peril aspect of this stuff I thought it would be a nice early birthday gift.” Brent then went through a quick demo on how to work the thing. It was similar to this but way less realistic looking: nootropicdesign.com/projectlab…
“So here is the challenge, you have 20:00 to escape and/or disarm the device by pulling out this cord here.” Brent pointed at the bright red cord that needed to be removed to de-activate the fake bomb. “Since I taped you up real tight, Mr. Teller, I will give you some hope.” Brent went over and dropped off a scissors about 20 meters away from me. “The only kicker is you need to worm your way over in order to get to it. Will you be able to do it in time? If you escape; game over you win. However, if you fail to escape from this I am going to retie you in a way that not even Houdini could escape from and you will spend the night like that, deal??” Brent finished with his directions.
It was an interesting offer, it would be way easier to escape and pull a simple cord than it would be to find hidden keys or a phone. “Mmmmphhhpp” <Deal> I said behind my gag and shook my head as best I could despite the hogtape. Brent walked over, picked up the Gorilla Tape and started to bind my hands together into a prayer position. “mmmpphh mppph mppphhh” <What the hell?> I asked behind my gag.

“Oh sorry, I never said I was done……now I’m done, can’t make it too easy!” Brent mocked me as he finished wrapping tape around my hands. Even if I made it to the scissors there was no way I was going to be able to get ahold of them. I watched as Brent started the timer. I went to work moving around on the floor. Struggle in this position was exhausting, it compresses your chest and the arched hogtape makes it somewhat tricky to get a good breath. I was exhausted quick. Brent just sat in the corner watching my struggles as I twisted in turned in my Gorilla Tape bindings. All I could do was squirm and watch the clock as it ticked down to zero. Realistically even without my hands taped up like they were there was no way I would have been able to get out in time. The alarm rung loud when it hit zero and I moaned in defeat; “mmmmhhhpphhhhhhhh….”
Brent didn’t waste any time. “You know what that means! You are my little captured bank teller for the night, loser!” Brent grabbed the scissors and cut away the hogtape but kept all my other bonds in tact as he helped me to my feet. It actually took him a good deal of time to do so. That’s how strong the Gorilla Tape was, another reason to think I wouldn’t have any chance to escape anyways. “Hop” Brent ordered me to start hopping, I must have looked like an idiot as he led me to a solid metal beam in the middle of the room.

Brent set my back to the pole and started to wrap rope around my ankles securing me to the poll, he pulled out more rope and tied my torso and thighs to the poll as well, he probably used 100ft of rope from my ankles to my torso. There was no way I was getting out of this but at least it was more comfy than my hogtaped position. Brent then grabbed a roll of regular duct tape. “Mpppphhhpppphhll” <Seriously> I asked. “Yup you lost!” Brent just mocked as he taped my head to the poll as he wrapped about eight times around my gagged mouth to the back of the pole. Brent then went over a few of the places he had tied rope including my ankles, thighs, and chest. As he said it was for “good measure.” Brent then picked another scarf out from the dirty laundry and tied it over my eyes before taping over that and to the pole as well. “Well I don’t think you will get out of that! I am going to head upstairs and finish some homework, I will check on you later, you can breathe alright?” He asked. “Mpphmmhhh” <Yuppppp> I attempted to struggle, but literally couldn’t move at all, as I heard Brent head back upstairs. I spent a good majority of the night taped and roped to that pole, probably three hours, until Brent got bored and untied me thankfully. That would have been a long night to stay bound so tightly. We played video games for the rest of the night. Safe to say my next few shifts at the bank were a stress-free breeze.[image][/image]
Last edited by Deleted User 289 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
tony2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tony2 »

cute story -- thanks for posting. you should be chief teller by now....
Deleted User 289

tony2 wrote: 6 years ago cute story -- thanks for posting. you should be chief teller by now....
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! Wish I still had a job with such a strict dress code and some bondage. Oh well.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story! Lucky lucky you
Deleted User 289

harveygasson wrote: 6 years ago Great story! Lucky lucky you
Glad you enjoyed!
Deleted User 289

Deleted
Last edited by Deleted User 289 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Thanks for posting the rest they're great!
Deleted User 289

harveygasson wrote: 6 years ago Thanks for posting the rest they're great!
Thank you again!
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Great story!
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Just a small note, I moved the Story to the right topic and added the gender tag in the title. Please always remember to post stories in the right section and don't forget the gender tag.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic