Friday evening (F/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Friday evening (F/m)

Post by Gemscot »

This story took place 9 years ago when Paulscot was 11 and Gemscot was 18. Paulscot had just started his first year at the Royal High School Edinburgh, having moved up from junior school, and Gemscot had just started her final year at this fine Scottish school.

On a cool Friday early evening in October, Paulscot emerged from his bedroom and went down the stairs and into the living room. He was carrying a bulging Dunlop retro leatherette bag.
Paulscot was a small and round-faced, wide-mouthed and slightly snub-nosed boy of eleven with short spiky jet-black hair and wicked black button eyes. He wore a loose-fitting black and white Royal High School Edinburgh tracksuit with a white Royal High School Edinburgh polo shirt underneath the jacket.
“Ready?” Gemscot asked, smiling as she entered the living room from the kitchen.
Gemscot was a tall and slender, yet well-toned and strikingly attractive young lady of seventeen with long straight jet-black hair tied back in a pony tail and wicked black button eyes. She wore a loose-fitting black and Royal High School Edinburgh tracksuit with a white Royal High School Edinburgh polo shirt underneath, and Adidas white-striped black sports sandals.
“Ready!” Paulscot replied eagerly, dropping the gym bag in the armchair to his right.
“Make yourself comfortable!” Gemscot teased, gesturing the coffee table to Paulscot’s left.
Paulscot laid full-length on his stomach on the hefty pewter coffee table, resting his chin on the cushion, and let his arms drop to the floor.
Opening the gym bag, Gemscot produced two lengths of rope. Talking cheerfully to her brother, she walked over to the coffee table and proceeded to tie his ankles very tightly to the heft metal legs of the coffee table.
Going back over to the bag, Gemscot produced two more lengths of rope. Returning to her brother, she proceeded to tie his wrists very tightly to the table legs.
“How’s that?” Gemscot asked, admiring her captive as she walked round the coffee table and stood between it and the sofa. “Rope no hurting?”
“Just great!” Paulscot replied appreciatively, tugging experimentally at the unyielding ropes.
Gemscot sat down in the middle of the sofa, kicking her sandals off as she did so. Lifting her legs, she carefully rested her heels on Paulscot’s slower back.
“We’re just in time!” Gemscot exclaimed delightedly, as the early evening sports news programme started.
Both Gemscot and Paulscot are very athletic people, well developed for their respective ages. They share a keen interest in Karate, football and water sports, and Paulscot played football on the school team. They watched the programme intently throughout, occasionally exchanging comments about the sport or the person on television, with Paulscot tied spread-eagle over the coffee table and Gemscot using him as a footrest!
“Are you ok?” Gemscot asked when the programme finished an hour later, but making no move to take her feet off her brother’s back.
“I’m fine!” Paulscot replied, turning his head to face his sister.
As there was nothing else on television they wanted to watch, Gemscot turned the television off. Gemscot and Paulscot just chatted.
“Can I get up now?” Paulscot asked, about half an hour later.
“Of course you can!” Gemscot replied, lifting her feet off his back and sliding them into her sandals.
Gemscot got up and walking round the table, untied his ankles and wrists.
Paulscot sat up side-saddle on the heft coffee table, and rubbed the circulation back into his wrists and ankles. Then he stood up and put the ropes back in the bag, and took it up to his bedroom.
Gemscot smiled lovingly at her brother as he got up and left.

Gemscot
:evil: :evil:
Last edited by Gemscot 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Wow, so much time has passed, since I read from you two the last time. Welcome back!

And thanks for sharing your story. I probably read it at some point on the old forum, so, let's just say I enjoyed the reread. :D

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Good to have you back.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

I honestly can't remember what we posted on the old site, so please forgive if we repeat!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

No need to apologies, it wasn't meant as a criticism. The stories from the old forum are hard to access now. Every repost is valuable.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I guess it took quite long until I found that story :oops:

It's such a lovely story. Really cute that he asked "can I get up now?" half an hour later :lol: It's really great that you played those games together, even though you have such a huge difference in age. Such a great bond between siblings is rare. Did you always untie him immediately when he asked?
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

I mostly released Paul when he asked but not always! LOL.

Our father is a surgeon and our mother a nurse, so they work shifts. As I got old enough to do so safely/appropriately, I have been Paul's babysitter as well as his big sister, and we both feel this has been a crucial factor in the close relationship we have, even now as adults.

Like any siblings, we've "had our moments". There have been occasions in the past when I have hurt Paul and I am not proud of that. However, they are few and far between ( if you asked Paul he would say it was partly/wholly his fault) and the great experiences vastly outnumber them.

It is not just TUGs that bring us together. We both enjoyed karate, swimming, most water sports, church (Salvation Army) and have very similar tastes in TV and music.

Gemma
:twisted:
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I guess having "such moments" is also part of being siblings. In my opinion, saying that you are not proud of those moments when you hurt him shows how close your bond is and that you are indeed a great sister ;)
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic