Wild West Experience MF/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
shane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Wild West Experience MF/M

Post by shane »

I posted this earlier in TUG Talk but thought it might interest some people in the story section with a little more detail.

Back when I was in my teens, my family and I visited the States for a few weeks to see relatives.

One of our planned activities was going to an Old West themed town where the actors played out scenes like in movie Westerns. I'm not sure how historically accurate the scenes or the setting were but the actors stayed in character throughout.

It was fun and we got to watch a saloon brawl and a shootout at the jailhouse as well as meeting some town residents. During one scene they even had one guy get shot and fall off a roof onto some crash mats conveniently hid behind a wagon.

One of the tour guides, one of the few employees not in character, approached our family and asked me if I would interested in taking part in the next scene. I said sure, so they took me aside and explained what it was.

I couldn't believe it when they told me what the scene was. The posse of bad guys would ride into town and shoot the place up. The main bad guy would then jump off his horse and "kidnap" one of the tour group. They would carry the tourist off and then tie them up in their hideout at the stables before the cowgirl heroine rode to the rescue.

The tour guide told me to try and really get into the role as the other tourists, apart from my family, didn't know it was going to happen, unless they had been there before.

So sure enough, I rejoin the group after a refreshment break and walk over towards the bank where the scene would happen. I still remember my heart pounding in excitement as I waited.

The tour guide began to talk but was interrupted by shots as the bad guys rode into town. They stopped in front of the group and the main villain gave a spiel about getting even with the good guys and showing them how serious he is.

He jumped down and grabbed me by the wrist, hard enough that I almost forgot we were acting. I was told by the guide to try and pull away and that would be the bad guy's cue to knock me out. So I tried to run and the villain "punched" me. I played the part fully, going limp at once and the bad guy easily threw me over his shoulder.

I heard a couple of gasps from some of the tour who hadn't been expecting audience participation. I made sure to keep my arms swinging limply as the bad guy made off with me.

I was carried to the stables. He set me down carefully but still stayed in character as he began to tie me with rope. First he looped it above and below my knees and then tied a separate strand around my chest. I have to admit it was quite loose but then I wasn't trying to escape. He took a thin bit of rope and tied my wrists together at my front, before taking a white bandanna and using it as an over the mouth gag.

A couple of minutes later the tour guide ushered the group over. I had been told to make a show and shout for help. Unlike the ropes, the gag was tight but I did my best to call out, loving every second.

Before leaving the bad guy had placed some "dynamite" next to me with the fuse lit. The tour guide made a big show of getting everyone to run for cover just as the heroine rides up. With only seconds to spare she shoots the fuse. To this day I still have no idea how they did the effect but it looked great.

The heroine ran over and quickly untied me. She brushed me off and asked for a kiss on the cheek as a thank you. I rejoined the group on cloud nine. Needless to say when the shootout finale occurred my mind was already thinking back to my "kidnapping."
Last edited by shane 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cool experience and great story! Thanks for sharing it with us.
shane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by shane »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago Cool experience and great story! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Thank you for reading it and commenting :)
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

That sounds amazing!!!! I wish they had a place like that around where I live!
shane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by shane »

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago That sounds amazing!!!! I wish they had a place like that around where I live!
It was amazing. Every part of it was a thrill, from the crowd watching me get knocked out and carried off, the tying up and the tight gag. Then to top it off getting rescued by the beautiful woman who untied me :)
thas2200
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thas2200 »

Real cool experience !
Sorry for my english, stupid french here ! :twisted:
shane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by shane »

thas2200 wrote: 2 years ago Real cool experience !
It really was. Extremely exhilarating:)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic