Military Duct Tape (M+/MM)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
PantyRose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Military Duct Tape (M+/MM)

Post by PantyRose »

A little background to the story, I am in the military and one of the common pranks I see is people getting duct taped to random things with the olive green military grade duct tape. Part of my job is to patrol bases and areas and I’ve seen this happen a few times as well as done it to my peers (unfortunately nothing has been done to me).

One time I was walking through a maintenance building and I walk by a conference room with a square pillar in the middle about 3 by 3 feet. As I’m passing the doorway I catch a glimpse of what appeared to be someone tapped to the pillar. When I double back to look I’m not only did it confirm what I saw but also a second person was taped as well. They had been taped from the ankles all the way up to their shoulders layer aupon layer so they looked like mummies. Further in the room a group of coworkers where eating and making fun of them. After making sure everything was alright I gave them a once over and poked fun at their predicament. Before I left a couple of the coworkers asked if I wanted to join them but of course I had to say no. I’ll never forget that moment as it was some good excitement in an otherwise boring day. I ended up making friends with a female member from that unit and she told me about some of the crazy things they duct taped her too, admittedly I was jealous but could only internally convey that.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Awesome story! I can only imagine how hard it is to decline being tied up, especially when it’s straight up offered to you.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

And military duct tape is quite unusual-it doesn't budge at all and when you remove it it can be reused and remains just about as strong. Well worth purchasing.
PantyRose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PantyRose »

RotiferTape wrote: 2 years ago Awesome story! I can only imagine how hard it is to decline being tied up, especially when it’s straight up offered to you.
I’ll admit it wasn’t easy, if I had not been working I would have surely joined in.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Damn! Great story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic