M/F good bondage fun

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 1443

M/F good bondage fun

Post by Deleted User 1443 »

Okay so i’m new to this site and i figured why not share a previous experience so here goes.

So me and my then girlfriend (still friends to this day) both had an interest in bondage, she liked to be tied up and i liked doing the tying, we had done it a few times before but had only done just the hands.

Not this time......

This time we wanted to do more, try and make it a bit more exciting so.....she decided to wear an outfit of sorts for this occasion, some people may not agree but i found this outfit sexy. She wore a basic t-shirt but with a leather pencil skirt and a pair of her knee high heel boots, she looked stunning, made me more excited.

So we started off with just the hands, i grabbed some duct tape crossed her hands behind her back and wrapped a good maybe 6 or 7 times. She tried to get her hands out but failed to do so. This experience was new for her but said she enjoyed the feeling of not being able to move....so i did more. I wrapped tape around her ankles then around her knees and around her chest and over her arms. She was really stuck and did look rather silly trying to escape but was still a very sexy sight.

Now that i have her trapped i decided to make my move and annoy her, i ticked her. She hated that i was tickling her but loved the situation we were in. No matter how much she struggled she could not get free, she was stuck there for a good 30-40 minutes. Unfortunately i had to let her go as we were hungry and i couldn’t cook haha but we both felt this was an exciting step in our relationship.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed.
freyjaceleste862

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

Hardly a story.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Nice to see you're taking the tugs a step forward in your relationship.
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

Very nice story. Wish I could have that.
Jason Gines
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic