An awesome aunt (F/m, m/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Bubblelubble33 wrote: 4 years ago Oh yeah that’s really helpful. I’d also ask, how much of the game overtime seemed genuine or at least difficult to escape from? Like could you remove her hand easily if you wanted or did you never really struggle much? Finally, we’re there ever any other small instances throughout your life that might not have counted as a full night of capturing but were she would just handgag you casually or something like that? Your stories have been really great and it’s be nice to know more!
Glad to answer/elaborate more.
The first couple of times, I could’ve more easily escaped my restraints and gags. It was a more childlike way of ingratiating us into the game as we started. By the 3rd/4th time playing, it became more realistic with tighter hand gags and restraints as the games/role play evolved. So at first, I didn’t really struggle much (nor did she) as I thoroughly enjoyed the experience, and she was a good sport in playing along. But later, it became our ‘inside thing’ built on trust and moreso safety. So the restraints were tighter / more realistic with tighter gags and more movie style scenarios. Does that make sense?

As for the more casual handgags, etc, only a few times when I was talking too much (as an energetic kid growing up) so I didn’t interrupt, etc. Then again twice more when I was older (in my 20’s) as a playful goof with some of her girlfriends (it was clearly playful as a joke, although she did wink after each instance because of our games years before).

I hope this clarifies details. Thank you so much for your interest in my experiences. I was initially reluctant to share them.

Sincerely,
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic