Cozy Jumpsuit Self Bondage (m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
nouser
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Cozy Jumpsuit Self Bondage (m)

Post by nouser »

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen of this wonderful Website.
This is the first time I am posting something here.

A little bit about myself:
I am M/19 and have been in love with bondage/being tied up ever since I could imagine, especially in combination with clothing items like hoodies, coats, parkas and yes, now even Jumpsuits/Onesie's ;)

When I used to tie myself up, I always had to wear or think about hoodies, preferably worn backwards ;)
otherwise it just wouldn't be the same, perfect experience.

Now, as you can tell I have a fetish for bondage and for hooded clothing items, primarily hoodies (but the ones you pull over your head, not the ones with the zip in front). I have also been a big fan of those big, warm, cozy winter parkas and coat. I have one really big winter parka myself with a big fur hood which can be almost completely closed by tying the cords around it. Just wonderful!

Now let's get to the topic.
Ever since I'm a fan of hooded items, I have already acquired 2 Jumpsuits/Onesie's. But I am not talking about those rompers with no hood and stuff, no!

I am talking about the true, cozy, one-piece Jumpsuits.
Like these:

1. https://goo.gl/images/U22QsL
2. https://goo.gl/images/yQnafj
3. https://goo.gl/images/w5pGW9
4. https://goo.gl/images/vzVw6p
5. https://goo.gl/images/UFgVJc
6. https://goo.gl/images/tf5RjP

Now mine looks exactly like the one in number 6.
A nice, thick, cozy, warm black Jumpsuit with only one! zipper which goes all the way to the top of the hood (reference to picture nr. 5).

I wear it very often and yes, sometimes even backwards :lol: However last night, while i was lying in my bed, completely zipped up in the Jumpsuit (on backwards ^^), I thought about how I wanted to tie myself up for tomorrow, since I, as mentioned above, need to be tied up wearing hoodies or thinking about them (primarily the first), thus I have been lying there and elaborating what hoodies to wear tomorrow and in which order and how. (Yes, I have approx. 30 hoodies and yes, I think about the order of hoodies and how (normally or backwards and with the drawstrings tied or not and if tied, how tightly))

Now I have to say that I often utilise one or two belts in every session, mostly one around the belly, since it gives me an enormous experience of being restrained and restricted by just the pressure, since i pull it really tight :D

And then, after deciding which hoodies to wear in what order and which of them to wear backwards and how to tie the drawstrings and lastly what belt to use, a glorious idea came to my abstract, yet creative mind.

I decided to try and tie myself up in the Jumpsuit. I thought about how I could make it truly fascinating and a completely new experience and then I came up with a great concept which requires nothing else except 2 pieces of rope (1x approx. 20cm and the 2x approx. 2-3m), 2 belts (the ones without the holes in them which give you certain adjustment levels, no, the ones where yourself can adjust it to barely fit a finger up to fit yourself 2x in it.) the Jumpsuit itself and a sturdy bar or some fix point where you can tie one end of the rope to.

Now how to do it
Notice in picture number 6 how the zipper is oddly bigger than average and has this kind of "i dont know what to call it attached to it" thing, that thing is basically a small loop (imagine it like a bracelet strip, but for very small hands :D). Now the perfect thing about said thing is that it sort of functions like a D-Ring with the most important feature of it being able to tie rope to it.

First I needed some preparation. I tied the two sleeves of the Jumpsuit together very tightly and secure using the 20cm piece of rope. I tied them at elbow height, which means I couldn't use them, even if I pushed my arms through.

After that was done, I tied one end of the longer rope piece (2 meters in my case) to the zipper of the Jumpsuit (Just like a D-Ring). Then I put the Jumpsuit on backwards, however without using the sleeves and d
not zipping it up. I then secured the other end of the rope (which is connected to my zipper) to said fix point (in my case it was a bed post).

Then I tried the mechanism to see if it works as I intended, I put the hood up and pulled my arms inside the Jumpsuit (not through the sleeves, since they were tied together by the first rope and there was no chance getting through from inside). I slowly walked away from the bed post (depends on how long your rope is that you used to connect your zipper to the bed post) until I felt resistance of the rope. I took 1 step back to the bed post and turned around 180 degrees, bend my upper torso forwards (in a 90 degrees angle, just like Japanese people do when they greet somebody) and slowly began walking backwards (again away from the bed post) in that position.

And then I heard and felt it, the zipper gave noises,
the zipper moved, moved from my lower back all over my back and up to my neck (where I shortly stopped walking away from the bed post). It worked! The mechanism worked flawless!

I then proceeded to again slowly walk towards the bed post and unzipped the zipper from inside with my hands (which was already hard enough) only to make stuff more interesting 8-)

I added the two belts, one around my belly and the other around neck. However, I had to keep the rope in between the Jumpsuit and the belts, otherwise the mechanism would not work, since the belts would block the rope attached to the zipper from moving past the belt. No big deal, I held the rope close to my belly and secured the first belt over my belly, with the rope being now in between the Jumpsuit and the belt. Then I pulled the belt really, really tight (doesn't matter, you can pull it as tight as you want, if the rope is inside of it, it will still work, no. matter how tight). Then I repeated the same with the belt around my neck. I put the hood up, held the rope close to my neck with one hand and secured the second belt around my neck with the rope in it with my second hand (needs a bit of training or just prepare the belt). The rope was now secured between my neck and the belt with the open Jumpsuit in between. Then I also pulled the second belt, the one around my neck very, very tight, since it again doesn't matter how tight, the mechanism would work this way. (Don't forget, I'm using belts that I can adjusted however I want).

Now that everything was set up, I once again turned around from the bed post and began slowly walking away from it. When I reached the point where I could feel the rope resist again, I again took one step back and turned around 180 degrees. I turned myself towards the bedpost, lowered my upper body 90 degrees down and began slowly walking away from the post in that position.

It was wonderful, the concept worked. The Zipper made noises, rattled and began zipping. I walked until I felt the first belt around my belly (about 5cm of zipper length). I first seemed to got stuck, but with another step I took away from the post, it. just slided beneath the belt and went on continuing its journey all over my back towards the second belt, located at my neck. Again same story, it seemee like it got stuck again, however things were resolved with the next step away from the post again. The zipper slided beneath the second belt and was now at the beginning of the most interesting part, the hood!

I quickly stopped there and tried to reach the zipper with my hands from inside again, but the belt around my neck made it impossible, which turned me really on! I also tried reaching the zipper through the sleeve, but they were tied together in front of me and weren't even nearly as long for me to be able to reach the zipper at the other side of my head, since I tied them together at elbow height.

And then I realised it "If I can't reach the zipper anymore by myself and I can't reverse the mechanism (by turning around again and walking away from the post) to make it unzip again, since the rope connected to the zipper wouldn't be able to cross the belt around my neck again.

Thats when I panicked. I tried everything several times, but it was hopeless. The Sleeves were tied together very good and securely, no chance of opening the knot with the hands inside and no chance of the knot being torn down from the sleeves. Reaching the Zipper from inside was impossible due to the extremely.
tightly pulled belt around my neck, keeping the hood in place and the once slided through rope in place just above the belt, which means I can't use the mechanism again to unzip me from my destiny. The way down through the pants was blocked as well from the belt around the belly and there was no second zipper!

Now after another 5 Minutes, I panicked alot!
I couldn't see because of the big black hood over my face, I wasn't able to shake it down, since it was somehow secured by the neck belt and the zipper was zipped up above the neck belt - the perfect position for the hood opening now perfectly being too small to pull my head out of the massive, dark, black hood, which was like really, really, REALLY thick (I have a Jumpsuit with a extremely thick hood, almost like 3 to 4 normal hoodies together). Breathing wasn't usually the problem, since I have worn the Jumpsuit on backwards many times before, even with the hood zipped up, however, now that there is a tight belt around my neck in combination with the 3cm big hood, breathing now became just as hard as breathing through a wool blanket.

Another 10 Minutes passed with me trapped inside the cozy restraint suit. I stood there in the middle of my room, leashed to the bed post like a dog and being able to walk in a 2 meter radius (and my room is big, there was nothing in radius which could've helped me escape)

I knew someone would eventually come in and free me, since I live with my parents and I have tied myself up in my unlocked room in the middle of the day. I was mentally preparing myself to be embarrassed, when my parents found me in a very, very weird position like that.

After being inescapably tied up for about 20 minutes in total, I accepted my fate and decided to wait for some to walk in (I didn't want to call for anyone, since I atleast wanted to enjoy this feeling ;)) and free me from my cozy, dark prison.

I then also thought "f#*k it" and decided to finally close the hood completely by zipping the zipper up completely. I again faced towards the bed post and bent my upper body down and walked away backwards from the bed lost. The Zipper had no problems at all zipping up the last bit - the ultra thick hood.

I walked about half a step away and felt it zip up completely very quickly in one smooth swoop (since it was already almost closed before).

My Work was complete. I successfully tied myself inside my backwards worn Jumpsuit. It was just like inside a Cocoon or Sleeping Bag (For the next time I have to tie my feet together). My Hands were trapped inside the soft, cotton warm Jumpsuit with the two belts denying any access to either above the neck or below the belly. It was tight inside, the there was barely any space for hands to move, it was impossible to get out without external help. The Belts were both strapped really, really tight. The initial rope and zipper slided beneath them easily. Hands were impossible to get by them. The Hood was very warm and extremely thick. The first layer inside of the Hood was fleece and then followed by approx. 3 layers of thick cotton fabric. The Hood was fitting perfectly, on the pictures it always seemed very big and spacy, however once zipped up, it wrapped around your face nice and quite tight (which I liked extremely).
The many layers and dark colours made me completely blind, there was absolutely no. difference between open and closed eyes. It was impossible to get off and the belt around the neck was a nice addition to that.

I then also tried to unzip the hood again to the neck level, where the mechanism would've been blocked anyway by the neck belt just to allow some more oxygen in and not make it so tight around my face anymore, only to realise that once the hood is completely zipped to the absolute top, the mechanism stops to function anymore. It is not possible to reverse the mechanism and use it to unzip the hood again, since the small top piece of the hood gets dragged down then and the zipping mechanism doesn't work then. Glad I found that out now as well :lol:

There I was, standing beside my bed, tied to the bed post, helplessly tied up in my warm and cozy straightsuit lol.

I decided to lay down on the bed and await my embarrassment, while I enjoyed every moment of my wonderful creation. I was so horny and helpless, it was a dream, if only there was someone to tie my legs up, tie them to the bed and give them a nice little tickle torture :P

WARNING!!!
You can NOT free yourself out of this!
YOU WILL NEED EXTERNAL HELP!!
or you try and destroy your Jumpsuit from the inside by tearing it apart with your fingers. But be cautious, if the Jumpsuit is very thick or you decide to add other clothing items to the self bondage (like hoodies beneath the Jumpsuit) this will also be impossible!!!

It is dangerous, especially the Belt around the Neck and the thick Hood restricting breathing!! DON'T DO IT ALONE!!!!!

If you want to try this out, ask. your partner or parents in advance to supervise and free you!!!

DO NOT ORDER A JUMPSUIT NOW AND DECIDE TO DO THIS ALONE WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE OR ANYONE TO ASSIST YOU!!

English is not my mother language, so please be nimble :D I hope I gave you a new Self Bondage Idea.
Have a great Time.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Interesting!

So... how did you manage to get free?
nouser
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nouser »

Sorry, I forgot to explain it.
My mum walked in at evening telling me dinner is cooked, she saw me lying on my bed with the Jumpsuits Hood zipped completely up, she first thought I was sleeping like that, however then she noticed my missing arms and tied sleeves. Then she kind of got the idea what happened :lol:

Luckily she didn't know anything about my bondage background and I managed to convince her that it was a dumb challenge I saw on the Internet which I had to try out.

She released me and told me to just announce it next time I do something like that and really scolded me for the tight belt around the neck, since she said it was very dangerous pulling it that tight.
Axeljohansson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axeljohansson »

Wow, that was so cool to read. Loved that you didn’t mananged to get out by yourself:)
I like to be blindfolded when I’m tied up :)
GucciSucc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GucciSucc »

I wish they still sold these
Fleece0123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fleece0123 »

Love the story, I have a thing for fur and fleece and cozy clothing so love the idea of being bound in a onesie or a big fur hooded parka!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic