(M) Self-Bondage Bed Sheets#2

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Solarbeast

(M) Self-Bondage Bed Sheets#2

Post by Solarbeast »

Again another old story from the old site.

Fast-forward 2 months. I am back at school alone in my dorm room that at
one point I shared with a roommate. Luckily my roommate moved out about a
week or two after my last post, so I have been able to do a lot more self-bondage
then I have been in the past. I also was able to push the 2 twin beds together to
make a king-sized bed. I thus had to buy new sheets and a new comforter for the
now king bed.

So after classes and lunch, I came back to my room wanting to do some self-
bondage. This time I came up with the idea I would be handcuffed and leg cuffed and
wrapped in bed sheets again to try and make it somewhat inescapable. I was
wearing long pajama pants, a t-shirt, and a hoodie over the t-shirt. So as setup,
earlier today I had cut a hole in the hoodie so I could thread a length of chain
through. I then attached the chain to both my handcuffs and my dog collar and thus
made my hand's movement stuck to just the pocket area of the hoodie. So I started
to get all of the sheets onto the bed starting with the king-sized sheets and comforter
and ending with the twin sized sheets and comforter. I also wrapped myself in the
twin fitted sheet, which adds more restriction to my movements. I then put on my
leg cuffs and double locked them so they would not get tighter. I also decided I was
going to use a scarf for an over-the-mouth gag. Side note, I do not usually do this as
the king-sized comforter usually makes it hard for me to breathe when I wrap myself
in it, and I have had a constant cough for about a month now. So once my gag was in
place, I double-checked that my leg cuffs were double locked and that my handcuffs
were attached to my dog collar before I put it on. Once that was set, I put my dog
collar on, wrapped my body initially into the sheets and comforters, and finally put
my handcuffs on and double locked those as well. Once this was all done, I threw my
handcuff key onto the desk next to me and began to wrap myself up.
I started with 2 initial wraps and then did one more wrap to make it tighter.
Another side-note, the only way I was able to get the two twin beds together was to
put a foam connector in between them, which now acts as a little hill in the middle.
This hill thus makes it hard to maneuver when you are wrapped up tightly in the
bed sheets. So after the three wraps, I probably stayed like this for about an hour
struggling to see how tight it was. When I’m wrapped in the king comforter and
sheets, they make it so that I am wrapped from the bottom of my feet all the way to
my mouth at times, and usually goes all the way up to the top of my head on my
backside. I also struggled some because I was right next to the heater and I liked
how it made it get hotter in the wrap. So finally I decided it was time to move closer
to the edge to unwrap. This was very hard to do with my hands handcuffed and
trapped in the pocket of the hoodie, and the sheets and comforters wrapped tightly
around me with the feeling of not being able to even move any part of my body.
Once the top half of my body made it to the other side of the bed I moved my legs in
one motion to the same area, but learned that part of one of the king sheet got stuck
in the middle of two bedposts.

As I struggled some, I realized that I would not be able to get out of this using
my original plan without trying one more wrap. My fear was that if I did one more
wrap, then this wrap would make it so I could not move at all and would not be able
to get out of this at all. But with no other option, I gathered what was left of my
strength and rolled one more time and found that it was indeed tighter than I had
felt at all. Even though after this roll I ended up being in the middle of one of the
twin beds, there was no need for someone to use straps to tie me down any further
if someone even wanted to, granted I was alone at the time but this is where my
mind was at the time. I was not going anywhere anytime soon! So realizing this I
decided I would just stay there and struggle some more, given this was what I
originally wanted in the first place. So finally after some struggling and just lying
there, I came up with more than enough strength to be able to move back to where I
was before the final wrap. I get to that point and luckily I did not get hooked up on
anything this time.

I laid there for a few more minutes before I moved my lower body over the
edge of the bed. I stood up and twirled my upper body enough so that I could unlock
the handcuffs and from there I unraveled myself from the bed sheets. I am now
writing this still in the leg cuffs, and still with my dog collar on. I just barely put the
scarf back over my mouth so that I could rehydrate my body a little.