Fun with handcuffs (self/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Ella4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Fun with handcuffs (self/f)

Post by Ella4 »

Hello! I am new to this forum and I would like to share a few of my experiences in real life.

This one was when I was about 13-14 and I was obsessed with bondage and tying myself up. Unfortunately, i was too scared to admit this to my parents so I had to do it when they were out of the house. In this story, I was off of school and they were at work so I knew this was the perfect time to have some fun.

As they left, I waited around an hour just to make sure they 100% weren’t going to come back and walk straight in on me which would have been embarrassing. Once the hour was up, I knew that I was safe. I ran upstairs and went to my bedroom. I got out of my drawer a pair of handcuffs. They weren’t impressive, they were just some toy ones but i had quite big hands so they fit quite well.

I opened the cuff and tested them. I hadn’t used them for a while so i wasn’t sure whether they would work or not. Luckily for me, they worked fine. I then went on to tying my legs before the handcuffs. I got some small rope and tied it around my ankles and cinched it off. It wasn’t the strongest but it held up.

I then grabbed the handcuffs and opened both the cuffs. I put my wrists behind my back and locked the handcuffs in place. They were quite tight but I quite enjoyed it. I tried to walk around my bedroom but it was very hard because I had tied my legs as tight as I could. Eventually I fell over onto my stomach on the floor. I struggled but managed to get back up and then decided to unlock the cuffs. I unlocked them with a bit of struggle but once that was done with it was a breeze.

After untying my ankles, I realised how enjoyable the experience was just not having to worry about anyone walking in on me. I put the equipment back and went and grabbed dinner.
———————————————
If anyone likes this story I will make a part 2 as I can slightly remember the afternoon of this day as my parents weren’t due back until after sunset. Anyways I hope whoever reads this enjoys it as it was my first proper writing ever even if it’s only a short story. I also apologise if I am lacking detail as I am not very good at writing stories and just wanted to share my experiences on here and i will share more in the future. Anyways thanks for reading!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great first story thanks Ella, looking forward to more.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Nice story. It is actually difficult to remember every detail of a true story. I think the true stories here, even if they are mostly true, which are well written and read well have some embellishment. That’s OK. Because this is a TUGstories site and stories often read better with some not fully remembered parts, filled in.
Ella4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ella4 »

Sian91 wrote: 2 weeks ago Nice story. It is actually difficult to remember every detail of a true story. I think the true stories here, even if they are mostly true, which are well written and read well have some embellishment. That’s OK. Because this is a TUGstories site and stories often read better with some not fully remembered parts, filled in.
one of the only main reasons I remember it is because it was one of the first time i restrained myself actually well and I also kept a diary until I was about 16 so that was useful.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Thank you for sharing! That was a fun story. I’d love to read more of your tie ups if you decide to keep writing.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Ella4 wrote: 2 weeks ago
Sian91 wrote: 2 weeks ago Nice story. It is actually difficult to remember every detail of a true story. I think the true stories here, even if they are mostly true, which are well written and read well have some embellishment. That’s OK. Because this is a TUGstories site and stories often read better with some not fully remembered parts, filled in.
one of the only main reasons I remember it is because it was one of the first time i restrained myself actually well and I also kept a diary until I was about 16 so that was useful.
I was saying, in some ways, a true story with less detail, is more believable than a detailed story. So don’t apologise for not being detailed, but there’s no shame in a little bit of embellishment.

And how did you make sure no one found that diary!!,!!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A nice short story, well written. I should imagine a lot of people on this site can relate to this story. Home alone, what shall I do. :) I know, a little self bondage. This is my chance to have some naughty fun. :)

Hope to read more of your stories soon. :)
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Nice and! Good Story!
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Very sweet, beautiful confession of your dreams and inner desires.
Like all of us, here.
Continues to telling yourself.
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic