Prince and Princesses (mf/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
potato
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Prince and Princesses (mf/f)

Post by potato »

This all happened quiet a bit ago. I don't remember exactly how old we were at the time, but if I had to guess, it'd be around 7 or 8 years old.

There are 3 people in this story, which are:
Me - I was the oldest (like 8 or something)
Isabelle - My sister (6 or 7 at the time)
Trinity - A good childhood friend of mine (probably 7 or 8 years old)

The story started liked any other spring break, Trinity came over to our house to play. We played New Super Mario Bros Wii on my NWMB edition Wii, except my sister would always sit out and rotate with whoever died (because I only owned 2 Wii Remotes). And after beating a few levels we got bored and searched for other things to do.

Trinity then proposed the game she called "Princes and Princesses" (Only one prince/boy, aka me, but whatever)

To simplify the game, I would pretend to be the "bad guy" and kidnap the two princesses (Trinity and Isabelle). I would then take them to my "evil lair" (the guest bedroom) and have them (playfully) struggle to escape. Then, I would return (this time as the prince) to untie the princesses. Once Trinity was untied, she'd return as the "villain" and battle me. If I win, she got tied up. If I lost, I got tied up (and my sister would remain tied up). There were also a couple of variations to this. For example, my sister would be the villain and remain the villain, leaving Trinity to be the sole damsel in distress. Or sometimes I was the villain, and Trinity would step up to the role of "prince"

(Btw we played this game A LOT, so I have some other stories that have different plots. Let me know if you'd be interested in other stories)

This day, the roles were as followed:
Me - The prince
Isabelle - The villain
Trinity - The princess

The game started with me helping Isabelle to tie Trinity up (because she didn't really know how to). Trinity lay on her stomach, and placed her hands behind her back. I then handcuffed her using plastic handcuffs we had bought Dollar Tree. (One of them had broken by the plastic chains when Trinity struggled a little too hard.)

She then rolled around and sat up, with her hands handcuffed behind her back, shook hear head around to get her hair out of her face, and opened her mouth for the gag. I don't exactly remember what it was, but it was most likely a bandana or a scarf. Anyways, I gagged her, tied it in place, and she fell on her stomach again, gleefully struggling and rolling around.

Next came the fighting preparations. I had two swords: one of those swords was made out of styrofoam (or something like that) wrapped around some stick inside. It was soft, but still packed a mean punch for little ol' me. The other one was my personal favorite: a hard plastic broadsword that felt oh so good to swing. I, of course, took my favorite plastic sword and gave my villain sister my not-so-favorite soft sword. Now, it was time to act:

Scene 1: Villain's Lair

We had one of those staircases that had a sort of inside balcony. A ledge guarded by a railing overlooking the living room. This made the perfect "Rapunzel in the tower" type of scene. I was in the living room, looking up at my sister. Trinity was also standing next to her, still bound and gagged, pretending to be helpless.

"Evil villain!" I said. "I will destroy you and rescue the princess."

"No you don't prince." Isabelle replied from up high. "I will take over the kingdom, and make everyone serve me cake everyday!" (our plot wasn't that good, but whatever)

"Mmph! Grrmph!" Trinity grunted through her gag. "Svvph mm prmmsph!" (save me prince!)

Isabelle would then help Trinity hobble back to the guest bedroom, while I waited for her to come back to me and say "ready!"

I would then run up the stairs and towards the guest bedroom, all while pretending to fight off hordes of demons and monsters with my sword. To make the game last longer, I would purposely not gun straight for the guest bedroom, but take detours to the bathroom or the master bedroom, just to extend the game time.

Scene 2: Rescuing the Princess

Trinity would be laying on her stomach, arms handcuffed behind her back, and head up and towards the room, that way she'd be able to see us duke it out.

I would then enter.

"Villain! I will defeat you here." I would say heroically.

"Take your best shot." Isabelle replied.

We would then have a very slow sword fight, because we wouldn't want to hurt each other obviously.
(foreshadowing for other parts? *wink wink, nudge nudge*)

The victor was already predetermined before the game started with a Rock-Paper-Scissors match. Today, I would win.

So I disarm the villain and "slay" her and Isabelle falls "dead".

"Princess! Are you alright?" I ask, removing Trinity's gag.

"Oh my sweet prince. I am so glad to see you!" Trinity would say, trying not to laugh. "I am alright thanks to you."

The game would end with me untying Trinity and her giving me a kiss on the cheek. (Not on the lips, because that was "gross")

Usually, we'd have another game after, with all the roles switched up. (Usually Trinity and Isabelle would just swap places or something). But I'll save that for another time.

This was all years ago, and Trinity had moved away for years now. I still recall most of our memories together because I had fun making them. I still have the same plastic handcuffs and my not-so-favorite sword. (The plastic one broke or I lost it or something because it just vanished lol)
Thinking back to the hundreds of games of "Princes and Princesses" we played, I think Trinity was probably a pretty big bondage person. There were some pretty big flags pointing towards this, but I'll leave it out.

Thanks for reading! This is my first story here on this site, so hopefully it was alright. Lmk if you'd want a part 2.
Last edited by potato 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
~ The potato is a starchy food, a tuber of the plant Solanum tuberosum and is a root vegetable native to the Americas. The plant is a perennial in the nightshade family Solanaceae.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Please gender tag this story and any others you wish to share with the site.
Mad247
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mad247 »

I would like to see part two
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic