The Garden (F/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Garden (F/m)

Post by Gemscot »

I was 20 and was in my second year at the University of Edinburgh. Paul was 13 and in his first year at the Royal High School Edinburgh

Although it was only thirty-eight minutes past nine in the morning, it was already an unusually warm sunny day in May. Paul and I were sat in the conservatory talking as we finished their breakfast.
I was wearing a loose-fitting pale blue t-shirt with a small white crest on the left chest and skin-tight faded cropped jeans with frayed edges and Adidas Gazelle white-striped black leather trainers.
Paul wore a black t-shirt with a skull picture on the front and faded blue jeans shorts with Adidas white-striped black sliders.
“Ready?” I asked, smiling at my brother as I put her empty mug back on the tray on the table.
“I’ll just pay a visit first after breakfast.” Paul replied eagerly, jumping up out of the chair.
Paul went inside and up to the bathroom.
Still smiling, I gathered all their breakfast pots onto the tray and carried it into the kitchen. I stacked the dishwasher and set it going.
“I’m ready!” Paul replied eagerly as he returned.
A bulging jade green Balgreen Primary School nylon gym bag was on the floor by the door. Paul picked it as he opened and the door went out into the garden, and I followed.
Their back garden was quite large, very secluded and in immaculate condition. A large tree stood in the centre of the garden. The garage was on the right and there was a garden shed in the bottom left corner of the garden.
Paul went over to the tree and dropped the bag on the grass. He went over to the shed and returned carrying a large wooden mallet.
I opened the gym bag and produced four wooden stakes with ropes attached. Handing them to Paul one by one, Paul knelt down on the grass and hammered the stakes into the ground with the mallet, forming a rectangle. Dropping the mallet on the grass by the tree, Paul laid full-length on his back on the grass inside the rectangle, spreading his arms and legs out in a spread-eagle position.
“We must make you comfortable!” I teased.
I knelt down on the grass and proceeded to tie Paul’s wrists and ankles very tightly to the stakes. He was now staked out in a spread-eagle position and unable to move.
“Do you want your hood?” I asked.
“Yes please.” Paul replied expectantly.
I produced an empty black RHSE nylon gym bag from within the bag and pulled it over Paul’s head, hooding him. I made sure he could breathe freely as I tied the drawstrings round his neck.
“I’ll just in the conservatory doing my uni work!” I announced, standing up.
I walked over to the house and into the conservatory. I went upstairs to my bedroom and returned carrying my laptop and some text books. Placing the textbooks on the table, I opened her laptop and powered it up.
I looked over in Paul’s direction and smiled at the sight of my brother staked out and hooded on the grass under the shade of the tree. Then I turned my attention to my laptop and became engrossed in my uni work.

I was so engrossed in my uni work I lost track of time and space. It was only when I noticed the time on my laptop clock – three minutes past eleven. I had made excellent progress with my uni work and was very pleased with myself.
I put her laptop down on the table and got up. I walked through the door and out into the garden towards Paul.
“How ya doing, bro!” I greeted cheerfully as I approached my brother.
Although he couldn’t see, Paul turned his head in my direction as I approached.
“Just great.” Paul’s slightly muffled voice replied gratefully. “Getting plenty done?”
“I sure have!” I replied proudly, standing with my right foot on the grass and my left foot across Paul’s stomach as I stood at his left side. “Do you want releasing yet?”
“No thank you.” Paul replied politely. “I’m just fine!”
We have our faults like anyone else, but we were raised by fabulous parents who taught us values and standards, including manners. Even at a young age, Paul was always polite when he asked or answered questions. Since I could always trust his common sense and judgement in TUGs to tell me if anything was wrong, I’d be a thousand kinds of monster if I didn’t respect his answers?
“What about your hood?” I asked.
“That’s fine as well.” Paul replied. “If you’ve got plenty of uni work to do, I’m just great here.”
“I have got plenty to do.” I replied. “I know our parents said don’t keep you tied up too long, but what’s too long? As long as you’re safe and happy, I’m happy to leave you tied and hooded.”
“Thank you!” Paul replied politely.
I took my foot off Paul’s stomach wand walked back to conservatory. Sitting down again, I picked up my laptop and resumed my uni work, quickly becoming engrossed in it.

I finally got to the end of my uni assignment, saved it and e-mailed it to my lecturer. Looking at the clock on my laptop, it read nineteen minutes past one! I was really pleased with my morning’s work.
Powering my laptop down and closing the lid, I got up and went outside to Paul.
“Lunchtime!” I exclaimed cheerfully, kneeling down on the grass and untying his wrists.
Paul sat up and removed his hood, blinking in the bright sunlight. Leaning forward, he untied his ankles. Pulling the stakes up out of the grass, he put them and the hood away in the bag.
Standing up he picked up the mallet and put it away in the shed. He picked up the bag on his way back to the house, dropping it by the door as he entered the conservatory.

Gemscot
:evil: :twisted:
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

He is really polite when asking for something. I guess you had the easiest job babysitting him, when he gladly let himself getting staked out in the garden for 3-4 hours :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

I certainly got a lot done.

This is just one of several occasions when I staked him out like that.

Gemma
:evil: :twisted:
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

I definitely like your stories :)
This kind of fun is very much to my liking!
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Likho wrote: 2 years ago I definitely like your stories :)
This kind of fun is very much to my liking!
Thank you
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Sounds like fun for all concerned. You're the sort of babysitter many of us dreamed of when we were kids. Paul was a lucky tyke.

Thanks for posting!
petkata41
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by petkata41 »

He is lucky guy, having such a supportive sister.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Love sibling bondage scenarios.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic