Tied Teenager Spends the Night Smelling Socks (short story) (mmmm/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 122

Tied Teenager Spends the Night Smelling Socks (short story) (mmmm/m)

Post by Deleted User 122 »

NOTE: While many of my stories are longer, this one is meant to be a quicker read involving my two favorite fetish topics: bondage and sock gags. It takes less than five minutes to read. Let me know what you think of it.
TEENSMELLSOCKS .jpg
Tied Teenager Spends the Night Smelling Socks

The humiliation was overwhelming.

My best friend, Kenneth, and his teammates from the high school wrestling team tied me spread eagle to my own bed. Having lost at strip poker, I was only in my underwear. My skinny, hairless, half-naked body was tied up for their amusement and fuck, this wasn’t cool. I tried to complain but they had gagged me with dirty socks. I had at least three of their freshly removed ankle socks shoved deep down my mouth! My cheeks were bloated like a chipmunk storing nuts. They used duct tape wrapped around my mouth to hold the smelly gag in place. James, the oldest boy of the bunch, went further. He took his other sock off and taped it over my gag just below my nose which forced me to sniff it with every breath I took. It was so rank, oddly smelling like stale corn and vinegar. Gross!

Kenneth knew I liked bondage games – ever since we were little kids – but I still felt betrayed. I was being embarrassed by his asshole jock friends at his direction. They were so cocky too. I couldn’t believe my best friend was enlisting his teammates in “our thing”.

They took pictures of my humiliated state, posing for selfies, sometimes together, with me in the background restrained to my bed in just my tighty whities. I think they were even posting them to Snapchat!

Kenneth told them how ticklish I was so they attacked every corner of my body with their fingertips. Kyle, the youngest of the crew, took particular delight digging in to my armpits which drove me bat shit crazy. Eric, the quiet, shy one, suddenly came alive and focused on my inner thighs just below my crotch which made me a little uncomfortable. What could I do though? Every cry of laughter or disapproval was muzzled by the wad of socks gagging my mouth. Every movement made the ropes tighter. They made fun of how useless I was to resist or object to their taunts. I was screwed and had no choice but to take the torture they dished out on my exposed body.

When they got bored with tormenting me, instead of letting me go, they left me bound and gagged in the bedroom and turned out the lights. They returned to the fun downstairs. I could hear them playing video games in my living room all night while I struggled, writhed, and tugged, trying to get free alone in my bed.

The restraints used were from the pile of ropes I kept in “the box” from my closet. Kenneth instructed them on how to properly tie me up with them. The knots were perfect because Kenneth, over the years, knew how to tie me up good. My efforts to get out only managed to create a pool of sweat under my squirming body and rope burn around my wrists and ankles.

Even worse, the more I exerted myself trying to get out of my situation, the heavier breaths I took which meant the more I was smelling James’ foul foot odor from his sock he taped under my nose. His smell was disgusting, no doubt because he only owned one pair of Asics sneakers that we wrestled with and wore every day to class. His shoes were notorious.

As for my mouth, I was tasting their sweaty teenage boy feet thanks to the collection of their dirty socks they used to keep me quiet.

I don’t know how much time went by that night while I laid helpless in my bed, feeling the tight ropes on my body and eating their sweaty socks. Hours? Eventually I passed out.

By morning, Kenneth, James, Kyle, and Eric, came back in to my room. They must have spent the night somewhere in my house. They finally set me free. Kenneth ruffled my hair, and while the others weren’t paying attention, leaned in and whispered to me, “I know you loved this.”

The truth is, he was kind of right as I thought about it.

All the rest of that day, too, there was a sticky film of their sock sweat coating the linings of my mouth and gums as I replayed that night in my head.

I won’t lie, I wanted more.

THE END
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Deleted User 122 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]sockgagged[/mention]
Immensely enjoyable, as I've come to expect from you.

The moderate length of this one-timer has us wanting more, but at the same time, the point came across and the short length suits the style just fine.

I definitely have a thing for groups of guys tying up and tormenting a single victim, so this was definitely a sweet read. The dude I can most identify with here, has to be James ;)
That's right, guilty as charged.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
Always looking forward to more from you.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 122

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @sockgagged
Immensely enjoyable, as I've come to expect from you.

The moderate length of this one-timer has us wanting more, but at the same time, the point came across and the short length suits the style just fine.

I definitely have a thing for groups of guys tying up and tormenting a single victim, so this was definitely a sweet read. The dude I can most identify with here, has to be James ;)
That's right, guilty as charged.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
Always looking forward to more from you.
thanks you bondagefreak, you're a big part of my motivation to write and post stories... it helps to have readers who want to hear my stuff....

we need to hear more from others here!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Short, but sweat... I mean sweet! :oops:
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Nice one. That he was tied up in his own house, while the others did whatever they want there without him being able to interfere was a neat detail.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Even though, strangely enough, dirty sock gags are not really among my turn-ons (nothing against them, though) I always enjoy your work, and this is no exception. I like it when one boy is tied up bya group of boys. Don't know why but mmmm/m is one of my favorite things to see atop a thread.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Short but everything's in it :D You go fast but there's every detail you need to get the picture right.

Loved sock-gags for...decades now but the smell was always secondary. Indeed I favor clean socks fresh out of the drawer. Or - second best- old, abandoned socks that have lost their smell but have gone kind of stiff, that's quite uncomfortable in the mouth, which adds spice to the sockgag. So I go from hygienic to strange but still avoid too heavy smells...

Quite a detailed sock-related post, but that story's all about that, so :lol:
No, was unfair: there's a nice self-discovery and particular friendship touch at the end.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Deleted User 122

thanks for all the praises guys! Especially from those who say they don't necessarily like the smelly sock fetish but still manage to enjoy the writing. really motivating....

If you guys have requests for future story lines, I like to hear them...
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]sockgagged[/mention] I'll think of some not too nasty scenario for you.
Meanwhile, I keep using others' pages as a playground :)
I think this one should look great when finished, like a high school testosterone and feet fest :lol:
Tied teenager spends the night smelling socks.jpg
As always, if you have prefered details ( like which Asics model...) let me know, this one won't come out before a few weeks ( stupid job and all...)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Very nice short story! It has absolutely everything that's necessary: tight roping, strict and sweaty gag, duct tape, sexy hunks... Plus, it's really well written and easy to read!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Deleted User 122

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago @sockgagged I'll think of some not too nasty scenario for you.
Meanwhile, I keep using others' pages as a playground :)
I think this one should look great when finished, like a high school testosterone and feet fest :lol:
Tied teenager spends the night smelling socks.jpg
As always, if you have prefered details ( like which Asics model...) let me know, this one won't come out before a few weeks ( stupid job and all...)
oh man I love this picture! thanks for posting it
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]sockgagged[/mention] Finished product could be a little different, but that's the idea. I have a lot of "wrestling" vids for reference - there was a ton of that on youtube a few years back - and you provide nice spread eagle pics, will be a mix of the two :D
Deleted User 122

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago @sockgagged Finished product could be a little different, but that's the idea. I have a lot of "wrestling" vids for reference - there was a ton of that on youtube a few years back - and you provide nice spread eagle pics, will be a mix of the two :D
I'd love to see the wrestling vids. Feel free to email me sockgaggedjason@gmail.com and we can start an exchange.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]sockgagged[/mention] I mostly did screencaps with them, but I'll check my old files and probably will find new ones... Always need good "fight" scenes for the things I draw, bodies twisting under other bodies, trying to break free of locks and grabs :D
Good idea!

About wrestling: now that people in general and youngs in particular are generally more aware of the things of life ( like sex) and suposedly less naive than, say, during the last century; you could think boys would frown at such " close contact" sports. Yet, they still like measuring up against others and mock-fighting like any young male mammal :)
We're incorrigible and that's so sweet.

Wrestling and the looser gets tied up and humiliated, that could make a nice short story for you ( maybe you already posted some somewhere just like that, if so pleease tell me :) )
Deleted User 122

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago @sockgagged I mostly did screencaps with them, but I'll check my old files and probably will find new ones... Always need good "fight" scenes for the things I draw, bodies twisting under other bodies, trying to break free of locks and grabs :D
Good idea!

About wrestling: now that people in general and youngs in particular are generally more aware of the things of life ( like sex) and suposedly less naive than, say, during the last century; you could think boys would frown at such " close contact" sports. Yet, they still like measuring up against others and mock-fighting like any young male mammal :)
We're incorrigible and that's so sweet.

Wrestling and the looser gets tied up and humiliated, that could make a nice short story for you ( maybe you already posted some somewhere just like that, if so pleease tell me :) )

I don't think I've done a story involving innocent wrestling around as a precursor but I like the idea. In fact, surprised I haven't yet lol
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

I seem to have missed a lot of your stories [mention]sockgagged[/mention] and now that I am catching up on them I really can’t get enough of them. Guys, teammates, socks, bondage...all fun. Thanks for sharing your writing with us.
Deleted User 122

fratboydanny wrote: 5 years ago I seem to have missed a lot of your stories @sockgagged and now that I am catching up on them I really can’t get enough of them. Guys, teammates, socks, bondage...all fun. Thanks for sharing your writing with us.
Yup keep reading and commenting and I'll keep posting! Its fun to right at night when an idea inspires me.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Short but wonderfully sweet
Deleted User 122

I just uploaded a picture drawing that illustrates this story, thanks to the amazing artwork of [mention]LK3869[/mention]
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]sockgagged[/mention] Thanks for that mate, I'm honored.
You guys are great keeping my internal 'pics factory' fed with great material. ( and yes, yours is especially easy for me ;) )
Deleted User 122

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago @sockgagged Thanks for that mate, I'm honored.
You guys are great keeping my internal 'pics factory' fed with great material. ( and yes, yours is especially easy for me ;) )
I still would love to see you do more artwork based on my stories. Any ideas come to mind?
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]sockgagged[/mention] The 'getting owned by neighbors...' really caught my attention and I loved 'robbed and humiliated', but I'm still checking the 'older' ones to see if I haven't missed something huge like the end of 'getting owned...' Thanks for the show of confidence ;)
Deleted User 122

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago @sockgagged The 'getting owned by neighbors...' really caught my attention and I loved 'robbed and humiliated', but I'm still checking the 'older' ones to see if I haven't missed something huge like the end of 'getting owned...' Thanks for the show of confidence ;)
Cool man. Admittedly I'm still anxious to see what you illustrate next. Hovering around anything?
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

sockgagged wrote: 5 years ago Hovering around anything?
The end of 'getting owned...' still has my preference, mostly because I've got a lot of 'classic' tied guys already in the work. And it's quite technical when you think of it so it'll be a challenge as much as sexy: complicated TUG and an important 'eyes action' between the two guys. Really wanna make it special to reward that great idea ( still think I've never seen it anywhere else...)

We could really use other illustrators around here so you guys don't have to suffer my chaotic phases. They're always complaining they lack ideas on DA. Will make a post about that there, to attract the shy ones...
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

short story but really excellent the prisoner really lucky Lol I really want to be in his place lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic