Jordan's problem (New series of the Caleb saga). M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 1370

Jordan's problem (New series of the Caleb saga). M/M

Post by Deleted User 1370 »

Not a lot of tie up in this but I got the idea and rolled with it. I continued it right off the previous series Caleb's long week. Hope everyone enjoys!

Weston and Cody left the boys to struggle and finish licking the peanut butter off each other’s feet. Blake laid still thinking of how awkward it was having his feet worshipped by a couple of teenagers. He thought about how he would describe the trip to his military buddies when it was time to go back. He had no clue how he was going to do it, but at the same time he wouldn’t change a thing that was happening right now. After a couple hours the two captors came back down the stairs. Weston took Blake’s gag out, and he and Cody began untying the three boys.

“Ok what now runts? Wanna tickle us? Maybe suck your toes? Or maybe, just maybe parade us down main street?” Blake said as he ran upstairs to wash his face and wash his mouth out. As he came back down the stairs he saw the four boys all standing in the middle of the room. None of them had spoken since Blake took off. Caleb and Vaughn were waiting for what was next. Blake was cooling off but still felt like spitting some smart-ass comment out.

“So, what’s next? Let’s get this over with!”

“Actually, we want to let you guys go.” Weston replied

“Come again! Let us go, why?” Blake snapped

“Well, we are technically Caleb’s prisoners. You’re hurt, and we shouldn’t be doing anything with you. We know you’ll go through whatever Caleb does and that could make your cut worse. We figured we’d end it here. The last two days have been way long for everyone. So, let’s take a break and maybe tonight you guys take over with us. Nobody gets tied up for the rest of the day though!” Cody said with the most serious look on his face that Caleb had seen since he met him.

“Cody’s right! We’re all exhausted, and we aren’t paying any attention to anything but who gets tied up and where. The house is a mess from all this stuff and we could all use a break and to have a good time for a little while. We could clean the place up and have everyone over later. Maybe a barbecue! Blake used to make some awesome chicken on the grill!” exclaimed Caleb.

“So be it! Oh, I’ve gotten better with the grill. Call the others and get them over here. If Jordan needs a ride, I’ll go pick him up. See if they can throw a little money towards the food and drinks. I’m going to take a shower.” Blake said as he took off up the stairs. He hit the bathroom and closed the door letting out tears. He had missed his brother so much and seeing him grow was awesome to him. He looked down at his bare feet and the rope marks on his wrists that hadn’t gone away yet. He wouldn’t change a thing about the time he was having. He was finally in a normal world if even just for a brief time. “If only mom could see your spirit little bro!” He said to himself as he pulled off his shirt and got ready for a shower.

Caleb called Hunter, Kyle, and Jordan. He called Ashley as well to come over. It turned out Ashley was even off that day and was able to come. Jordan needed a ride so Blake got in his rental and went to pick Jordan up. He was going to buy food on the way home. He figured Jordan would just have to limp along with him. As Jordan and Blake got out of the car at the store Jordan stopped Blake.

“I need to ask you a question. I want to know what you think of all this stuff going on with everyone tying each other up. Do you think it’s right?”

“Well, some of it is a little out there and crazy. Caleb and I were doing this for a few years before I left though. It’s all cool. You have a problem with it don’t you?”

“A few years back some other kids tied me up. I thought it was for fun as it always was, but they were pretty hard on me. One went to jail about a year ago for assault. The others have moved on to whoever knows. There’s something about my ankle you should know to.” Jordan put his crutches on the roof off the car and walked around.

“You mean you’re not injured! Ashley was worried! She showed up making sure everything was cool with us at the house. Not to mention your ankle was totally swollen yesterday!”

“Hey man this stuff has been fun and the couple of times I’ve been tied up in the past couple weeks have been cool but for obvious reasons I have a little PTSD when it comes to getting tied up. Hunter and Ashley are the only ones who know what happened to me. I didn’t tell anyone else. That and Hunter was tied up watching it happen. I was in the hospital for three days. As for my ankle it hurt a lot but it’s feeling better. The same thing happened about a year ago. I was walking fine by the next day. I can’t explain that on anything but fast healing.”

“SHIT! Why didn’t you tell anyone? This guy could have been in Juvie if nothing else!”

“I tried but there was no proof that he did it. They kicked me and washed their shoes after. No evidence except the testimony of a known bully around town. I wasn’t the greatest kid back then myself. Look I don’t want the others knowing. They’re good kids, and don’t need to know about it.”

“You put on an act. Get those crutches and hobble around, and we’ll figure this out. First tell me what happened!”

“It started out as a normal game. They were going to tie me up because I lost some bet with them. I can’t even remember what it was now. They hogtied me in the woods near where we were playing yesterday, and I started talking shit just for fun like I had tons of times before. Next thing I knew one of them was kicking me in the face, and the ribs. He pulled my shoes and socks off and shoved a sock in my mouth and tied it in with some more rope. They ran off and eventually I got loose. I had met Hunter a couple weeks before and went to his house knocking on his bedroom window. Ashley was there to. They helped me inside. Ashley called her older brother and he took me to the hospital. I was scared out of my mind, so I didn’t tell the doctors or the police who did it.”

“Ash and Cody have a brother!?”

“Yeah, he’s 19 not the brightest light on the tree, but he knew right away who did this and from what I’ve been told he gave those guys a pretty hard time. Ashley and Cody don’t see much of him.”

“Ok well, that’s in the past. Let’s go.”

Blake and Jordan got to the house an hour later with food and drinks. Hunter, Kyle, and Ashley were already there. Blake also saw two faces he didn’t know. Luke and Sam greeted him.

“This is Luke, and Sam! They were out of town, but Luke’s dad had to come back for some work thing, so I hope it’s ok that they hang out to.” Caleb said

“Hey guys! Hope your summer wasn’t spoiled having to come back and hang with these losers!” Blake said as he gave a look to Ashley that worried her.

For the next hour and a half Blake started a grill and cooked food for everyone. Chicken, Corn, and Beans. The boys were more than happy with the food. Ashley had a tougher time as she tried to keep her hands clean from the barbecue sauce. Blake finally got to eat and looked at the teen party going on in front of him and was in awe. Then his eyes met Ashley’s again. He and Ashley went in the house.

“Ok, you’ve been giving me this messed up look since you got home. What’s your problem!”

“You knew Jordan wasn’t hurt, didn’t you?”

Ashley sighed “Ok yeah I knew he wasn’t hurt. He went through hell a couple years ago. He needs a break from it.”

“A break? It’s been a long time. I understand he needs to get over it but the only way he’s going to do that is by facing his fears. Not by faking an injury! I want to kick his ass right now! Not to mention the guy that did this to him!”

“Look I understand your frustration but how the heck do you think we can change his mindset from something like that?”

Blake got a look on his face that told Ashley he had an idea. He walked toward the back door and looked out at all the boys. “By regaining trust!” Blake said as he opened the door and walked outside.

“Hey everybody, story time! I want to tell you a tale of a teenager that was tied up and assaulted a few years back. In fact, NO! He’s going to tell the tale.” Blake said as he sat down next to Jordan.

“You Asshole!” Ashley yelled

“Only way to conquer it is to face it man. All these guys are your friends and here for you. They deserve to know.”

“Know what! NO! That’s not something that needs to be discussed here! Jordan don’t!” Hunter yelled

“NO! He’s right I’ve been hiding behind it long enough.” Jordan said as he tossed his crutches aside and began walking around to everyone’s amazement. Over the next half an hour he explained the story to everyone of how he was beat up by this other punk kid. Caleb started laughing as he finished. Blake punched his arm. “This isn’t something to laugh about!”

“Hey, I feel for Jordan, but it is pretty wild how he fooled all of us with that fake limp! Then there’s the fact that he was chained in the basement without breaking a sweat. He got tied up in the woods and didn’t budge. Dude! You’re cured! You just don’t want to accept it!” Caleb yelled as he jumped up and started poking at Jordan’s ribs causing him to laugh. “There’s no shame in letting the people that care about you know what your going through. You three should have told us about this!” Caleb said pointing Ashley and Hunter out.

“That whole thing wasn’t pretty. Jordan shut himself off from a lot of us after that. He was to embarrassed to show his face in town for a long time. We had to keep it quiet until he was ready. Maybe now he is.” Hunter said

“Only one way to know for sure!” Blake said

“No, no way! No one is getting tied up today, we agreed on this!” Caleb said

“Midnight is tomorrow though.” Jordan suggested

“Are you saying you want to join Cody and Weston?” Caleb asked

“No, I’m saying at midnight I want all of you to take over with me until tomorrow night. If you decide Cody and Weston should join me that’s your call. I need to face this and the best group of people to help me do that are right here.” Jordan said

“Can I tickle him!?” Kyle said raising his hand like he was in the first grade. Jordan hung his head as he thought maybe this was going to suck.

“I have a better idea. You’re not going to know when it will happen. At some point between now and noon tomorrow you’re going to be tied up. ONLY you. It’s 3pm now Nobody is getting tied today so you have an 8-hour grace period before we decide to act.” Caleb suggested. Jordan got chills as he was so nervous of what would happen. He reluctantly agreed.

For the next 8 hours those that needed to took a nap. Including Blake as his head started to hurt from the gash he had stitched up the night before. The others played video games and did things outside. Caleb looked around at everyone at one point and noticed there wasn’t a single person wearing shorts in June. He figured they all knew the more clothes they had on the less chance Kyles fingers had to find more ticklish spots. As he was marveling at their smarts Ashley startled him.

“Pretty fun day. You and your brother know how to throw a party when your hands aren’t tied.” Ashley said as both of them chuckled.

“Yeah we try anyway. I really missed Blake when he was gone. I think tomorrow I’m going to tie Cody and Weston up in a closet and get some time with my brother. After we break Jordan of his fear of course.”

“How do you plan on doing that? Jordan had a pretty rough time for a while after that. I think he’s still scared those guys will jump him again.”

“You can call your older brother to save the day again.” Blake said as he snuck up on the two of them.

“How’d you know about him?”

“Jordan told me today. Don’t worry if it’s something we shouldn’t talk about we won’t.”

“He’s good. Just got into the wrong crowd. My parents are mad at him, so he doesn’t come around much unless Cody or I call wanting to see him. He’s still loyal to his family. He lives a few miles away.”

“MMM. Well we have about 10 minutes till midnight. Want to do this now? Jordan’s passed out great time to wake him up and surprise him.” Asked Blake

Caleb motioned for the others to get ready. He had to wake up Hunter and Kyle. Blake grabbed a pair of the handcuffs and grabbed Jordan’s left wrist and turned him over cuffing his hands behind his back before he was aware of what was happening. Jordan came to struggling scared and didn’t know what was happening at first. All the boy’s followed as Blake and Caleb led Jordan to the basement where they began to prepare the tickle position for Kyle to have his fun.

“Hey guys wait! I don’t know if I want to do this!” Jordan said as he resisted going any further.

“come on man it’ll be fine. We all want to help you get through it!” Blake said

“NO! I don’t want to! Something with that injury yesterday scared the crap out of me!”

“I’ll tell you what. I’ll do it with you!” Blake said pulling his shirt off. “There’s plenty of room here for us. I’m right beside you.” Blake got down on his knees and tossed some rope to Caleb to tie him up with.

“I’ll go with that!” Luke said as he took his shirt off, followed by his shoes and socks. He got on his knees next to Blake. Sam and Weston followed. Cody finally agreed after a minute. Caleb looked at Hunter and Kyle.

“No way man! I don’t get tied up unless I lose a bet or get tackled!” Hunter said. Just then Blake flung to his knees and tackled Hunter to the floor.

“I wanna tickle them!” Kyle said as he backed away from the situation.

“Kyle. You play a key role in all of this.” Caleb said as he left him alone.

“I’m not taking my shirt off.” Said Ashley as she knelt beside the boys. She slipped the sandals off her feet setting them next to her.

“Caleb! How much rope do we have?” Blake asked.

“Haha! Enough!” he said looking at the line people he was about to tie up.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great start!
Camguy2050
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Camguy2050 »

This is a great story i want to read more i have just read through the whole Caleb series and it is one of the best i have ever read so many great twists and turns and you know your stuff each time you explain how they are bring tiedup I can visualize how the ropes run around hugging different parts of there body and remember how that type of tie felt when it was done to me or how i had done it to someone else and i have also got some great ideas of how to tie others up from this so please keep this going it is great
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Camguy2050[/mention]
Holy crap! I stopped reading your block of text after the second line.
Never seen anything quite like that.

As for the continuation of Caleb's saga, know that the author stopped writing and deleted his account some time ago.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 2882

Post by Deleted User 2882 »

Just to let everyone know I am back. I intended to leave this site for good as my interest in tugs was taking my mind off more important things. It was totally consuming me actually. I just realized I dont think I'll ever truly be over the interest in tugs. I'll just take it in moderation this time. I hope to write some more soon but can't promise when that might be.
Deleted User 2162

Post by Deleted User 2162 »

Glad to see you back [mention]ricktied[/mention] take any time you need! Great story regardless!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic