The 5 second game (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The 5 second game (m/m)

Post by Mandolin »

The summer I was 10 years old, my friend and I started a PI-club. A long vacation ahead of us and we couldn't wait for our first mission....

But after spying on my sisters for a few hours (they had no problem seeing us btw) we got a little restless.

"I'm bored with this", my friend said.

"I agree", I answered. "Is there something we can do to make it more exciting? Or maybe we should just go for a swim?"

"Do you have any ropes?"

"Sure, we have plenty in the garage, you wanna make a trap?"

"Spying can be dangerous ", he said, "one or both of us are probably going to be captured at a time."

I laughed a little.

"I don't think we need to worry about that"

"You never know, best to prepare for anything"

"Ok, I agree. What do we need the ropes for?"

"I'm going to tie you up, and then you try to break free, ok? Then you can tie me up afterwards."

"Sure, that sounds fun. Better than spying on my sisters."

We both laughed. We went to the garage and found a few lenghts of ropes, soft ropes we used for our boat.

"Two lenghts should be enough, one for the hands and one for the feet", I said.

"I'll take a couple more, just in case"

"Haha, ok. Hopefully I'm free before you use those", I laughed

We went to the back of the house, no windows here so nobody could see us from the inside.

"Ok", I said, "I'm ready to be caught" I put my hands behind my back.

"No, you need to lay down on the grass", my friend said, "then you can put your hands behind your back "

"Ok, but what about ants and bugs and stuff?", I asked.

"They will be the least of your worries soon", he replied.
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

"Haha, good thing I cut the grass yesterday", I said.

I laid down on my stomach and put my hands behind my back. I didn't know what to expect, but I trusted my friend to be nice to me. After all, this was just a game and a way to pass time.

"I'll tie your feet first, put them together please"

"Sure, but if this was a real situation I think my captor would tie my hands first, then my feet"

We were both barefoot and had bathing-shorts and t-shirts on . I felt he brush grass off my feet.

"Hey, that tickles!", I laughed and tucked my legs towards me.

"See, that is why I will tie your feet first", he laughed back, "so you don't wiggle away from me"

"I'll be still, just don't tickle me more"

I stretched my legs and held them together. He crossed my feet and started looping one rope around them. To my surprise he felt like he really knew what he was doing. He crossed the rope so my feet were really stuck and left no room for wiggling. I sometimes felt his hands and the rope on the soles of my feet as he tried me. It tickled, but he held me firmly in place so there was nothing I could do. He finished the knot.

"Try to wiggle free", he said. I squirmed and tried to free my feet, but the rope didn't loosen.

"You tied my feet really well", I said, "if you tie my hands like that I'm screwed", I laughed.
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

"I learned that knot from my brother the hard way", he said.

"Haha, so you do know what you are doing. I was impressed when you tied me, still am, but now I know why you know."

"Yeah, I've been ambushed so many times by my brother when we are home alone. I try to fight back, but I allways ends tied up on the floor ", he laughed.

"Next time give me a hint, maybe the two of us can take him?"

"That's ok, I don't mind. In fact, I'm the one keeping the game going. He has told me many times that if I don't want it to happen he will stop"

"Hmmm, so you wanna be tied up....?"

I can see him blushing, but then turns the attention to me again.

"Anyway, now I get to tie you up, right?"

"Sure"

I'm a little bit nervous now, knowing he likes this, but at the same time I trust him to be nice. Once again I put my hands behind my back and cross them. My hands are tied exactly like my feet, with no room for them to break free. I test the bonds, squirm around and do my best, all the time he watching me.

"Ha, no way I'm getting out of this, I think you have to untie me"

"I will, I'll give you two more minutes while I go to the bathroom, ok?"

"Yes, I hope I manage to tie you up this good too."

"Be right back"

Luckily my sisters haven't interrupted us, they would have gone crazy on my feet and sides if they had found me like this. I lay back and relax, no more point in fighting my ropes. This actually is quite fun, I think to myself.

I hear footsteps on the grass and lift my head.

"Look what we have here", my friends brother says, "good job, little brother"

My friend hangs over his shoulder, all I see of him are two soles of tied feet and the rest of his legs, and also tied hands sticking over his butt.. His brother turns around, my friend tries to tell me something, but he has a cloth tied over his mouth....

I don't know how to react to this, but before I even get a chance a bare foot is placed over my mouth and push my head down.

"Hey mrgphtrdk....."

"Sssshhh, we don't want more company, do we......?"
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

"Mrgphfrg....no, but what.....?" I pull my head away from his foot, now I'm really nervous. I know them both well, so I know I won't get hurt or anything. But the thought of my sisters seeing me like this!? I would not hear the end of it.

My friend is laid down beside me, on his stomach like me.

"Open"

"What are you drmprgrhltg?"

A rug is pushed gently in my mouth and tied behind my neck.
I look over at my friend and sees him smiling under his gag.

"Let me guess", the brother says, "you finally got that detective-agency going and now you practice escape from being tied up? Not too many missions yet I reckon. Well, now you both have a task to manage."

We both turns and look at him as he speaks to us.

"I know I tie strong knots, and it seems my brother also has learned a knot or two. Well, lets see who gets free first. Every five seconds I'm gonna loosen the knots a bit in both of you. Go!"

We both started struggling and tried to reach our knots. I focused on my feet and hoped he would loosen the knots on my hands. I guessed right, and after a few seconds I could feel both my hands and feet get a little more space to wiggle in. My friend used the same tactic as me, this should be a close race. But he had a trick in hand (or foot really). Just as we both nearly had our hands free, he laid his feet on my hands and pushed down. Now the brother could only reach the knots on my feet. After a bit more struggling my friend got his hands loose and started working on his feet. Soon he was free and removed his gag.

"Good job, little brother, I have trained you well"

I had a bit more job to do, felt kind of stupid as they both stood over me, smiling and taunting me. No more help for me now.

But eventually I was free and could remove my gag.

"So, what did you think of your first tie up game?", my friend asked.

"Ha, it got a bit more intense than I had expected. But it was fun, I kind of liked being your prisoner. But I could have done without the foot in my mouth, although I got the point "

"In battle you have to use every trick you can think of", the brother said. "Remember that for later, I will be very disappointed in you both if you don't allready has started planning your revenge....."
_zin_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by _zin_ »

Great story! Really hoping these guys come up with a creative revenge capture of the older brother (how could they not try after being challenged)!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I really love this stories
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

The slave wrote: 3 months ago I really love this stories
Love writing them :)
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

_zin_ wrote: 3 months ago Great story! Really hoping these guys come up with a creative revenge capture of the older brother (how could they not try after being challenged)!
He is a strong guy, but with a little planning...who knows :D
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

He left us with a little smile on his face.

"That was fun", I said to my friend, "but how did he capture you, and how did he know about our club....?"

"I have been talking about that for a while, to start a detective club with you. So I think he must have had a hunch that we had started it. Or maybe he spied on us? Anyway, when I got out of the bathroom he stood behind the front door. I was completely surprised and he had my hands tied up and my mouth gagged before I had time to react, then he tied my feet and carried me here. Where you scared when we came?"

"No, not scared, but I got a bit confused "

We both laughed. He told me that we should plan a revenge for his brother.

"No way the two of us manage to overpower him and tie him up! He is three years older than us and pretty strong", I said.

"I agree, but maybe we can get some help? I know he has a little crush on your sister, do you think she could help us?"

"He has? But how do I ask her that?"

"I don't know, but it's worth a try, don't you think? We can't take him alone, and it would be really fun to tie him up after all the times he has tied me up"

"Yes, that foot on my mouth, would be fun to return the favour."

"I don't know what that is, he keeps pressing his feet against my face every time he ties me."

"That's it, I'll ask her. He needs to learn a lesson." I felt a sense of confidence I had never felt before, like I really believed that with a little help I would definitely do my best to get him under our control.
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

My youngest sister is 12 years old, and she always looks after me. As my sister she also likes to put me in my place sometimes, but not in a mean way. I went inside and called for her.

"I'm in my room"

"Can I come in?"

"Why?"

"Just want to ask you a question..."

"Ok."

I went inside her room, she had some music on and read a book. She looked up

"Show me your wrists", she said.

"Ahm....eh...why...?"

"Because I saw you all tied up on the lawn a few minutes ago, and I want to know if the rope hurted you."

I blushed and held out my hands.

"Good", she said, "not too tight it seems. But I didn't like seeing you like that, although I understood it was a game"

"I let him tie me so we could practice getting out if we are captured "

"And his brother is also a part of this game? I saw he had the two of you tied up "

"Not really, he captured my friend after he went to the bathroom "

"Never liked that dude much"

"You don't?"

"No, he is always around me at school, showing off. I think he likes to annoy me"

"He has a crush on you I was told, maybe thats why?"

She smiled.

"Then he should just tell me that "

"So, we wanted to ask you for help to capture him.... when he left he almost expected us to plan a revenge."

"He probably want you to try so he can tie you both up again, I don't think you two are going to get him alone "

"That's what we also thinks, so will you help us?"

"Let me think about it, sounds like fun, but I can't just invite him over and expect him to let me tie him up. I need a plan"

"Thank's, sis, let us know if or how we can help "

"I'll let you know ", she said with a smile.
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

I went outside to my friend again.

"She has to think about it", I told him.

"Great, hope she wants to."

"I think she absolutely wants to, but needs a plan on how to let her tie him up"

"But I want to do some tying too!"

"Haha, me too. I'm sure she tells us the plan before she does anything, then we can tell her we wanna participate."

"Good, but maybe we should make our own plan in case she don't wanna help?"

"Sure, but don't we need help anyway? Do you know someone we can ask?"

"No, not really....let's wait for your sisters answer. Wanna take a bath?"

"Sure."
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

After a refreshing bath in the lake nearby we decided to go back to my home. We had just started walking when suddenly my sister and my friend's brother came down to the lake together. They talked and laughed and seemed to have a good time. When they saw us the brother jumped a little.

"Didn't know you where here, she told me you had gone to the store for icecream", he said, looking at my sister.

"No, we needed to cool down after a pretty exhausting game a while ago", my friend answered.

His brother blushed a little, seemed like he didn't want my sister to know about it.

"Oh....well, see you back home", he said to his brother.

My sister blinked at me.

"It must have been pretty exhausting for you to", she said to her companion, "tying two boys up like that. I got a quick look at your game coming back from a visit. Didn't want to interrupt though."

The brother got really uncomfortable and stuttered an answer.

"Ha, yeah....I....eh... just thought I could help them with their training...."

"I'm sure you did", she answered, "and I'd bet it helped too. I have always wanted to know how it feels to be tied up like that, or how it feels to tie someone up... maybe you boys can help me with that?", she said to my friend and me.

"Sure", we said, "come see us after the bath"

"I'll do that"

We could see the brother wanted to say something, but stopped himself. My sister had laid a pretty smart plan it seemed. Now the tying-game was introduced to the brother, hopefully she would be doing the tying.

"My room five o'clock, ok?", she asked us.

"Absolutely, see you there"
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

Now we couldn't help ourselves from spying on them. We walked until we where almost home, then hid in some bushes by the path.

"Wow, this is like actual detective-work", my friend whispered.

"Haha, yes this is our first real job"

We both giggled and kept our eyes on the path.

After a while we saw movement down the path.

"Here they come", I said .

They got closer, and to our surprise they didn't walk beside each other, he walked behind my sister. Now we could see that my sister held her hands behind her back, and also that she had something covering her mouth. They passed our hiding-place without seeing us, and now we could see that he held the end of a rope that was tied around my sisters hands. They both were barefoot and still had bathing suits on. He held a bag in the other hand, probably the towels.

We let them go a bit further before we followed them. At good distance we saw them go into our house, she still tied and gagged. I saw the window in my sisters room was open, so we ran over and sat under it.

I looked at my watch, 16.45. Ok, now we had placed ourselves so we could come to my sisters aid before five o'clock if necessary.

We heard them enter the room.

"Uhcenrwmvetlgrtnow"

"There, those long stockings of yours really kept you quiet, haha. Hope it didn't hurt, are you ok?"

"That was fun", my sister said, "you don't have to untie my hands yet, let me struggle a bit."

"Ok, as long as you hey! Au, stop kicking my leg!"

"Oh no, have I upset you? Sorry, here, let me put my bare feet in your lap so you can control them."

"Hehe, okay, but I won't hurt hermghp! Hey, not fair to put your foot in my mouth!"

"I have given you two reasons for tying my feet, but you still haven't done it, don't you dare, little boy...?"

"I dare, but do you really want me to..."

"You don't have to be gentle with me, I'm not that fragile. But it seems you little Mamas boy don't have what it takes to mrgphrt...."
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

A few seconds later....

"There, now your feet are tied, happy?"

"Mhm...."

"I'll give you a few minutes to try to escape, meanwhile I'll go tell the boys you're unavailable for games right now"

"Mhm ...bh caw bah shon...."

The door to her room shut, and she was alone. Without thinking I climbed through the window, my friend followed me. My sister laid hogtied on the bed with her stocking tied around her mouth. Soon she was released.

"Thanks", she wispered, "now, get outside again, he can't see you here. You will know when to come back"

We climbed through the window and waited. We heard him calling our names from the front door. My friend ran to answer him

"There you are, where have you been?"

"We sat on the bench on the lawn planning our revenge", my friend said.

"Ha, that won't work. Just wanted to tell you the date the three of you had is cancelled. She wants to spend time with me instead."

"Ok, but shouldn't she tell us herself?"

"She told me to do it"

"So you have her all tied up and gagged in her room now?"

"No," he answered in a strange voice, "why would you say that...? We're just hanging out"

"Just seemed like she wanted to be tied up today, thats all....and I know you don't mind doing it "

"Eh....well, I'll leave that to you two boys. Now, go away or else I'll tie you up again "

"That would take to much time, don't think she waits for you forever....", my friend said with a laugh.

The front door shut, and my friend returned. The door to my sisters room opened.

"Wow, I'm impressed!", he said, "those knots I used are pretty hard to untie, how did you do it?"

"You're not that good", she mocked him, "it didn't take me long. Actually, it helped that you tied my feet to my hands, made it easier to reach the knots"

"Hm, I have to practice then....but, do you want to get an ice cream or something?"

"No, now I want to tie you up"

"Can't we do that another time, I really want to get to know you and just hang and talk"

"Sure, you can talk while I tie you up...", she laughed.

"Ok, but I have never been tied up before so if I say stop you'll stop, ok?"

"Absolutely. Turn around please, get on your knees and put your hands behind your back...."
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

Now we really felt excited, any time now we would get our chance for revenge. My sisters plan seemed to work perfectly.

"Ok, hands tied...."

We dared to get up and look inside the window. And there we saw my sister sitting on the bed, and in front of her kneeling sat our nemesis with hands tied behind his back. She looked back at us and gave us a sign to wait.

"Now you can lay down on the floor so I can tie your feet"

"Ok."

Suddenly I for the idea to enter her room through the door, I was afraid we would make too much noise coming through the window. I gave my friend a sign and we ran to the front door. We sneeked closer to the door to her room....

"Ha!", we both screamed as we entered. The plan worked perfectly, my sister sat on his back about to tie his feet. They both jumped a little, but my sister knew what happened so she just continued holding his feet down.

"No way!", our captive yelled and struggled all he could to break free. But now he didn't stand a chance all tied and held down by my sister.

"One of you sit on his back, the other one help me with his feet! And make him shut up!", my sister yelled.

My friend ran down to help tying his feet, so I placed myself on his back. He wiggled as much as he could, but I was determined to hold him down. I looked for something for his mouth, but didn't see anything so I held both my hands over his mouth and pulled his head back.

"Mrghplrtbmgrth!!"

He tried to bite me, so I put one hand under his chin to prevent him from open his mouth.

Pretty soon hos feet was tied and the other two got up. My sister handed me her stocking.

"You know what to do"

"Yes, but can you help me? He will only turn away when I let go!"

My sister got down in front of him and pulled at his hair.

"You gonna be nice?"

He noded.

I let go of my grip and immediately my sister forced the stocking in his mouth and tied it around his neck.

We all stood up and watched him.

"Wrmlftrhbprwsph!"

He squirmed around and tested his bonds, but my sister had tied him to good.

"What do you think, boys?", she asked us, "what should we do now?"
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

"I'm thinking he has learned his lesson", I said

"No way", my friend replied, "when he tie me up he never let's me get away that easy. We need to secure his feet to his hands, and then I'm gonna tickle his feet"

"Mrgphlortg!"

"Sounds fun", my sister said, "help me out"

We pushed his feet towards his hands and tied them together. He struggled a bit, but realised soon that he couldn't get away from this so he gave up. My friend started stroking and tickle his feet, my sister too and I hadn't forgot his foot in my mouth. Since he laid on his stomach I put my foot on his cheek and pressed his head to the ground, not too rough, but enough to keep his head still. He grunted and laughed and wiggled during our treatment.

"Should we let him free now," my sister asked, "looks like he needs a break"

We noded and started untying him.

"Wow, that was great", he said when the gag came off, "you really tricked me. Well done, guys"

"Never underestimate a girl with a plan", my sister said and laughed, "I liked it when you tied me up too, don't think we have played this game for the last time."
_zin_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by _zin_ »

Nice revenge! Sister did a great job.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic