Among Us (FF/F, FFF/F, F/FFFF) - Update Part 36 + Epilogue (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nice writing, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]. What goes around, comes around. Hubris is always our downfall. Very entertaining.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

And another cliffhanger.
Well you said you love em.
I've got a bad feeling about this.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Cliffhanger at the End was fantastic and I am looking to the next part!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This story is also another amazing tale, and I was not expecting that cliffhanger to happen at all. I'm hoping that Wendy gets some kind of resolution other than the sales commission in the end. I do hope to see more bondage as well.
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

I know cliffhangers can feel frustrating but I trust you to deliver on them, whatever happens I'm sure it'll be a fun surprise
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Big sorry for the delay. Work and life stuff got in the way.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Nice writing, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]. What goes around, comes around. Hubris is always our downfall. Very entertaining.
Thank you!
ninterz wrote: 2 years ago And another cliffhanger.
Well you said you love em.
I've got a bad feeling about this.
Yup, I love cliffhangers. Sorry this one took a while, I understand it can be annoying when a cliffhanger is delivered and the following chapters takes a while.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago The Cliffhanger at the End was fantastic and I am looking to the next part!
Thanks!!!
Solarbeast wrote: 2 years ago This story is also another amazing tale, and I was not expecting that cliffhanger to happen at all. I'm hoping that Wendy gets some kind of resolution other than the sales commission in the end. I do hope to see more bondage as well.
Oh yes. More bondage coming this way hehe.
TimChimp wrote: 2 years ago I know cliffhangers can feel frustrating but I trust you to deliver on them, whatever happens I'm sure it'll be a fun surprise
Thanks. And here is the surprise...

Part 24

“Uhm… Wendy?”

I froze for a second before realizing Monica was talking to me. I turned my head to look at her and realized that it hadn’t been just a second. There had been several. I coughed and did my best to continue my speech as my eyes ran through the audience again. As I spoke, my heart sank. Carmelle was nowhere to be seen.

I finished my turn and then gave a few thanks and the Fair ended. The audience clapped and I received some greetings and congratulations for the sales made. That was the least of my concerns. I needed to find out what had happened to my now ex-coworkers and, equally important, what had happened to my friends Natalia and Chaina.

“Wendy.” Monica called me as I was on my way to the captives’ room. “We need the final report, please.” She pointed at the Sales laptop.

I tried to explain to her, as discreetly as I could in front of many people, that I was in a hurry, but she was joined by other co-workers and just said something like “it’s your last day, we need it please” and left. I was more than anxious at this point. I went to the laptop and started typing the final report. But I wasn’t focused: my three now ex-coworkers and my ex-boss (in case they were also freed) could capture me at any point. Technically the game was already over, so there was nothing to stop them.

It took minutes for me to realize a simple truth: out in the open, there was no way they were going to try something. Right at that desk, there were many people around me. The fact that I couldn’t spot them in the crowd was also the same fact protecting me from them. That eased me a little and I could finish the report. I sent it and stood up. The people were leaving and soon, the four ex-captives were going to find me… and Monica. I also needed to warn Monica.

I tried to think of a plan. First Chaina was missing. Natalia was also nowhere to be seen. And Monica had also disappeared before I started the report. I could go and try to find any of them at the captives’ room. Yes, I was most likely going to fall into a trap, but I was thinking, maybe I could just open the door and, if anything went wrong, I’d just shout and run. That was the best I could come up with.

So I went there, all the time looking around to see if, by any chance, I could spot any of the other girls, foes or allies. I found neither. I arrived at the captives’ room. I felt my throat dry. It was a simple plan. I needed to open the door, check quickly if somebody was there and shout if that was the case. I even opened my mouth ready to do it. I wasn’t going to spend my last minutes in that job tied and gagged. My hand was shaking as I grabbed the handle. If there was an ambush, it was probably at the other side of the door, so I needed to slam it. I wasn’t sure if I could do it. I took a deep breath and then opened the door with all my strength.

No sounds. There was nobody behind the door.

I took a step forward, just half my body inside the room and tried to give it a look. It was super dark by that hour. I reached my hand but I wasn’t sure where the light switch was. I took my phone instead, and used it as flashlight

There was no one there.

I could feel my heart pounding through my chest as I took another deep breath. My legs were a little weak but at least there was no girl…

Shoot, that’s where we had left Lori. And now she wasn’t there as well.

Ok, so that meant at least three of them were free, as I had expected. The next question was, were they three or four?

I entered the dark room. Nobody was there. I tried my best to listen and yes, I could hear some muffled sounds. There was at least one captive in the other room, where Alexandra had been. It could be her or one of my friends. I closed the door behind me and approached the next door. I could only hear the muffled voices but nothing else. My hand shook again as I grabbed the next handle. Same plan: open it as hard as I could, yell if necessary.

So I did it again.

I raised my phone trying to light the whole room. Yes, there was Alexandra, still tied up, bending over the table. The other three girls hadn’t freed her yet, or were planning to keep her as a captive. Next to the floor, there was Chaina! Hogtied, not tightly because she was a tall girl and it was really hard to make her wrists touch her heels, but restrictive enough to prevent any movement. She was gagged with the same panel gags that we had used during the games.

“Mmmmphh!!” She shouted, noticing my presence.

Alexandra replied as well, but her facing away from the door, probably hadn’t realized it was me. My eyes ran across the room again. There was nobody else there. Nor the ex captives, nor Monica and also nor Natalia. The only other “things” besides the tied up girls were the paddle that Monica had used before and a couple of old desks and chairs next to the wall.

I knelt beside my friend. “Hey, I’m here. Let’s get out of here.”

But just as my hands reached the zipties around her limbs, I heard the other door being opened. The three girls had arrived!

I turned off my flashlight as soon as possible. Maybe they hadn’t seen it. Maybe they didn’t know I was there. I took two steps behind and closed the door, as now I was trapped with Alexandra and Chaina. Walking in the dark, I moved towards my only safe option: the old furniture, and the hope of not getting caught while hiding there.

As I took step after step, trying not to crash against anything and reveal my position, I couldn’t help but notice the girls hadn’t come here yet. My hand reached the wall and they still hadn’t entered the room. I couldn’t think of a good reason why, but I silently thanked whatever circumstances had stopped them. My feet touched something hard and I knew I had arrived at my hiding spot. I crouched and tried to cover myself, away from sight as finally, the second door was opened.

“Geez, stop squirming!”

“You lost, deal with it!”

“MMMMPHH!!”

The lights were turned on and I finally got to see what had happened. They’d got Monica! I couldn’t see very clearly, but from where I was, they were pushing and dragging her. The three of them were surrounding her, so if anybody had spotted them, they would have thought there were four women walking extremely close and nothing else. Well, except for the panel gag. The three of them had their hands on Monica, pushing and pulling her until they arrived in this small room.

“Say hello to your fellow friends. I believe you know Chaina.” Rossana said, while Lori closed the door behind them.

Both girls grunted in response. Carmelle and Rossana pushed Monica next to Alexandra and forced her to bend over. As now they were closer to me, I saw her hands ziptied behind her back. Now she was being secured over the desk, in the exact same position my ex-boss was. Rope was wrapped around her torso and the desk, and soon her legs were restrained as well. There they were: our two bosses trapped by the evil trio.

“What to do now?” Lori said, picking up the paddle. I gulped. She was super close to my spot, but the idea of playing with her new captive drifted all attention from her surroundings. “What about we soften our new prisoner a bit?”

Without another word, three hard smacks fell on Monica’s unprotected bottom. “MMMMPHHH!!”

“Sounds like she needs a little more.” Rosanna said, and Lori spanked the new captive three times again.

“MMMPHH!!” Monica protested again, earning just a pat on the head from Carmelle.

“We don’t want to make you jealous, boss.” Lori moved next to Alexandra and placed her hand on her behind. “Still a little warm from early, huh? We don’t want you to cool down, do we?”

Lori delivered Alexandra’s butt six hard spanks, and then a seventh for “good luck”. My ex-boss moaned and groaned in protest, earning laughs from the three girls. Carmelle walked towards Chaina and knelt behind her. “Aww, sweetie, you are going to get the paddle soon.”

“MMMPHH!!” Chaina shouted.

“You are not in a good position, but this will do, just so you don’t envy your new friends.” Carmelle raised her hand and slapped Chaina’s bum seven times.

“So that’s seven for Alexandra, seven for Chaina… are you trying to cheat, Monica?” Lori asked, smiling.

Monica tried her best to deliver a dead look, but Lori only chuckled and raised the paddle again. “No cheating, Mon. This is number… SEVEN!”

“MMMPHH!”

“Perfect.” Rosanna said. “Now, we still have to find Natalia.”

“And that freaking Wendy.” Carmelle patted Chaina’s head and stood up. “Then it’s time for our fun.”

“I hope Skinny comes back as well.” Lori said as the three captors were leaving the room. “I soooo want to have a round with just her.”

And just like that, they turned off the lights and closed the door. I finally took a deep breath, my heartbeats sounding in the room loud, accompanied by muffled protests and complaints.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was fascinating: Wendy discovering her friends, the way she follows the events in the room from her hiding place, in permanent fear to be discovererd. It will be interessting to see, what Wendy will do now: Will she be able to untie her friends before her opponents return? Will she try to get help?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is her chance to free the captives that might help her. She should get busy.
Spy Task Force Completed
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

First if all. You got nothing to apologize for.
Your cliffhangers are part of the story and they keep people wanting to know what happens next.
And if it takes a little longer it doesn't matter.
It's one of the best stories around.
Keep up the good work
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Wow this chapter was tense! I really liked how it went, Wendy slowly discovering what's happening and more than anything I really liked that long and drawn out sequence with her hiding in the room from the trio, really tense and it felt like anything could happen.

Overall, great chapter.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago That was fascinating: Wendy discovering her friends, the way she follows the events in the room from her hiding place, in permanent fear to be discovererd. It will be interessting to see, what Wendy will do now: Will she be able to untie her friends before her opponents return? Will she try to get help?
Thank! We'll see what she can get done (and what she can't) right now.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago This is her chance to free the captives that might help her. She should get busy.
Yup. Lots of work to do.
ninterz wrote: 2 years ago First if all. You got nothing to apologize for.
Your cliffhangers are part of the story and they keep people wanting to know what happens next.
And if it takes a little longer it doesn't matter.
It's one of the best stories around.
Keep up the good work
Thanks! And thanks for understanding =)
TimChimp wrote: 2 years ago Wow this chapter was tense! I really liked how it went, Wendy slowly discovering what's happening and more than anything I really liked that long and drawn out sequence with her hiding in the room from the trio, really tense and it felt like anything could happen.

Overall, great chapter.
Thank you so much!

Part 25

Ok, ok, time to think this through.

First of all, I checked my phone and put it on silent. Geez, receiving a call or a message would have been horrible just seconds ago. Now, I needed to warn Natalia. I sent her a quick message telling her to watch out, as our three foes were roaming free. Hopefully, she would avoid them.

I stood up as quietly as possible. I walked in the dark again, moving towards Chaina position, taking a step at a time, until I eventually stepped on her.

“MMMPHH!!”

“Oh, sorry, sorry, shoot…” I said, kneeling on the floor and moving my hand around to find her hands. “That was unintentional. Sorry for that.”

Chaina grunted back, sounding like she accepted my apologies. With my fingers, I could feel the zipties restraining her. I grabbed them and scratched them, trying to release her until I realized it: the main issue was that I could not break them or loosen them. Not in the dark and without any tools.

“Oh crap” I whispered, giving up. I looked at the desk where the two bosses laid together. I couldn’t actually see them, but I remembered. I could untie them from the table but their hands were also ziptied, meaning I wasn’t going to free them either. I could remove their gags, but it was going to do little good.

I needed to get out of there. I muttered an apology to Chaina and walked out of the room, while she tried to call me and convince me to stay through her gag. Or at least, that’s what I thought she was trying to say. “Sorry” I said softly again and left. I needed to find Natalia before the three mean girls got to her.

Once I was out of the captives’ room, I noticed few people remained. The volunteers and helpers from other areas were gone, as they were going to stay overnight to clean the place; and I knew they were taking a break to have some food before the heavy work started. Only a few customers and other unrelated co-workers were there, mostly waving goodbye and having some final chats.

That meant soon it would only be myself, my friends, our tied up bosses and the evil trio for quite some time before the volunteers and helpers returned. Enough time to capture all of us and store us inside the captives’ room until after the weekend was over. My first instinct was to run away and look for the safety of my home, but I couldn’t just leave Chaina and Natalia to their fates. Also, if Marcia ever returned, she was going to be captured by the girls, I was sure of it.

But where were they? The most hidden place was the room where the captives had been kept (and were currently being kept, just different captives). There were few people on the ground floor, but trying to capture someone was going to draw attention. I took a deep breath and tried to think. If people were leaving, most likely the restrooms were empty. That was a start. The other place was upstairs. It was highly probable that people on the second floor had already left. If I was cautious, I would find the girls there.

I almost rushed to the restrooms on the ground floor. The remaining people maybe gave me a weird look but I wasn’t paying attention. Once there, I stopped. I tried to listen if there was some noise inside. Some muffled noise or signs of struggling or fighting. But there was none of it.

I entered the restroom anyway. It was empty. The stalls were also empty. I went outside and there were even fewer people. I gulped. That left my only option: upstairs.

I texted Natalia again but received no response. Every evidence pointed that she had already been captured. But I needed to be sure. I went upstairs, looking around me with each step. Maybe I could catch them off guard. Or maybe I could find Natalia alone and then free her before returning to free Chaina and our bosses. It wasn’t the smartest of the plans by far, but I just couldn’t leave them.

I reached the second floor and walked room by room. There weren’t as many as the ground floor, so that would take quick work. I grabbed my phone and searched through my contacts, in case I needed to escape quickly and had to call for help. Like expected, nobody was on the second floor. Except for…

“Gosh, stop struggling…”

“How much time do we have to keep her here?”

“Just until the people leave. Before the volunteers return, we’ll bring her downstairs with the others. Lori will call us.”

“We are missing a window here. Wendy will escape. She’s probably at her place right now.”

“Will you relax, Carmelle? You checked Natalia’s phone. Wendy’s calling her. Lori will also call us if she spots that dumb b*tch.”

The whispers were loud enough for me to hear them, accompanied by soft muffled sounds. They had Natalia. I didn’t need to see it. I needed to get out of there. I walked backwards, as quiet as it was humanly possible. I could hear my heart pounding against my chest. Carmelle and Rossana kept talking and trying to control Natalia as I reached the stairs.

There, I stopped myself. If those two were there, and if they were waiting for Lori, that meant… nobody was at the captives’s room. I could go and free the other three girls with enough time before they carried Natalia downstairs. And from what I was hearing, she was giving them a fight. It would take minutes to bring her. And if I freed one, then we both could free the remaining two. Four against three sounded like more than a fair fight.

I stopped walking slowly. I practically ran downstairs, and I almost tripped over twice. I wasn’t caring. All that mattered was to reach the room and release my friend and bosses. I walked across the Sales Fair area. There were still a few people there, but no sign of Lori. She was probably waiting for me at the main door or the parking slots, just to see if I had gone home or to see if all the people had left. I had time.

I reached the captives’ room and opened it. I turned on the light and walked straight to the second room, where the trussed up girls were. I opened that second door and turned on the light.

Then, I froze.

“Well, well, well, look what the cat brought us.” Lori said, resting against the table where Alexandra and Monica were tied up. Chaina was still hogtied on the floor next to her. She grinned at me. “I knew you were coming here.”

“H-how?” I cleared my throat as my hands started shaking again. “H-h-how did you…?”

“Know?” Lori laughed. “You sent a message while we were capturing Natalia. So I knew you had realized what we were doing. All I needed to do was wait.”

My eyes moved to her hands. She had a couple of zipties here. Then, I looked at her feet. She was wearing tennis shoes from the game the previous night. I, on the other hand, was wearing high heel shoes. I couldn’t outran her. Probably I wouldn’t even get to the first door. And I wasn’t sure if I could take her in a fight.

“So, shall we do this the easy way or the hard way?” Lori asked, taking a few steps towards me with the evil grin still on her face.

I took a step back. I had to decide. If I ran and failed, she would tackle me and capture me. If I stayed and fought, but failed, I would also get captured.

“Easy way or hard way?” Lori asked, moving closer.

I couldn’t decide. I couldn’t move. That wasn’t supposed to be happening. I needed to flee or fight. But I just froze.

“Easy way, then?”

My heart was pounding inside my chest, louder than Lori’s voice and louder than the muffled sounds made by the three bound girls.

“How about the hard way?” A voice said behind me.

I turned around to see a pale, thin girl standing behind me with her hands on her hips.

“Skinny!” Lori said after a moment of pause. The smile had disappeared. “You decided to return. Good. I’ve been waiting for this.”
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Thanks! And thanks for understanding =)
Of course.

This is getting so exciting. I can feel the tension.
I can't wait to see the next part.
You got me hooked
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago “How about the hard way?” A voice said behind me.

I turned around to see a pale, thin girl standing behind me with her hands on her hips.

“Skinny!” Lori said after a moment of pause. The smile had disappeared. “You decided to return. Good. I’ve been waiting for this.”
That does not look good for Wendy, doesn´t it? On the other hand: Lori seems not amused to see the newcomer ... I probably have missed something, so I wonder: Is Skinny Friend or Foe? The build-up of the Tension is fantastic!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This just gets better and better. Thanks for the good work!
Spy Task Force Completed
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago “How about the hard way?” A voice said behind me.

That does not look good for Wendy, doesn´t it? On the other hand: Lori seems not amused to see the newcomer ... I probably have missed something, so I wonder: Is Skinny Friend or Foe? The build-up of the Tension is fantastic!
Well since 'skinny' was the one who made Wendy imposter and always has been on her side I think it's safe to assume she is a friend
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

ninterz wrote: 2 years ago Well since 'skinny' was the one who made Wendy imposter and always has been on her side I think it's safe to assume she is a friend
Thank you [mention]ninterz[/mention] - I guessed I overlooked something previously and hoped that too. So things are probably not going the way Lori wanted :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago This just gets better and better. Thanks for the good work!
Thanks you for following the story! =)
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago That does not look good for Wendy, doesn´t it? On the other hand: Lori seems not amused to see the newcomer ... I probably have missed something, so I wonder: Is Skinny Friend or Foe? The build-up of the Tension is fantastic!
Thanks. Oh, Skinny is the name that Lori called Marcia. It was a few chapters ago, my bad since I'm taking a week or so between chapters, it's probably forgotten by the readers. I'll try to post them more often then!
ninterz wrote: 2 years ago Well since 'skinny' was the one who made Wendy imposter and always has been on her side I think it's safe to assume she is a friend
Indeed. It's Marcia. So it's a friend to Wendy, not much of a friend to Lori.

Part 26

I’d never thought a thin, short, pale girl could look so powerful to me. But there she was. Marcia, staring at Lori, with her hands on her hips. Just by looking at her I knew I wasn’t going to be captured. Not right there, at least.

“So, Skinny, I’m glad to see you again.” Lori said, her grip tightening around the zipties.

Marcia sighed. “You don’t want to do this, darling.” She dropped her purse on the floor and cracked her knuckles. “I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You won’t. Now it’s my turn.” Lori said, taking a step forward.

Marcia adjusted her glasses. I thought she was going to remove them, but she didn’t. “Look, Lori. I’ve just had you at my mercy the entire morning. For sure, I don’t think you want to be in my hands again. Put the zipties down and we can talk this out. The game is over. The Sales Fair is over. Final warning.”

Lori took another step. “Why don’t you take your warning and shove it up your…?”

I knew the end of that sentence but didn’t get to hear it. Marcia launched herself at Lori so quickly that she almost got me, if I hadn’t taken a step back. My back fell against the wall and then I fell flat on my butt, hitting the floor hard. Geez, it hurt as hell.

But Lori was having a harder time. She was older than Marcia, but they were almost equally thin. However, Marcia had the surprise factor, plus more experience as it looked. The initial attack had made Lori fall on her back, and Marcia had managed to grab a full hold on Lori’s right arm. She started twisting it. Lori didn’t speak a single word. I could only hear grunts as Marcia kept twisting.

Soon, Lori made a small moan. I saw her face. It was red. I realized it: she was trying to scream but Marcia’s pressure on her wasn’t letting it. There was only one way out. She tried to roll her body, to follow the twist on her right arm. Feeling the movement of her captive, Marcia relieved some of the pressure, allowing Lori to roll on her front. Securing her right wrist against her back with one of her hands, Marcia used the other to grab Lori’s left arm and pulled it behind her back as well. Lori was successfully and quickly pinned.

“Now, may you give me those zipties, Lori?” Marcia asked. Her tone was polite, like she was having a tea party and had requested for more sugar. Lori shook her head and muttered a “never”. Marcia shook her head. It was impressive. It looked like a mom trying to discipline her child. “You need to learn a lot, but I don't have time right now.” She looked at me. “Wendy, would you please take the zipties from her hands?”

It took a second for me to react. Only the soft sounds of Lori grunting filled the room. I closed my mouth and stood up, my body still aching from the falling. I approached the other two women in the room. Lori tried her best to give me an angry look, or maybe it was directed to Marcia. I couldn’t tell. Her fists were gripping the zipties tightly. Marcia, who apparently wasn’t making any effort to pin Lori this way, added more pressure to her wrists. “There, there, soon it will be over.”

The words didn’t work but the added pressure did. Lori was forced to open her fists and I could grab the zipties. “Wendy, please, do the honors.” Marcia said. I struggled a bit, since she was still pinning Lori’s hands, but with some help and guidance from her I managed to do it. I cleaned my sweaty hands on my blouse after securing the restraints.

“Wendy, I’m pretty sure in the other room, there must be a couple more zipties.” Marcia said. “Please, bring some and secure her feet.”

“Don’t you dare…” Lori grunted weakly. “Get off mmmmphh!!”

Marcia clamped her hand tightly over Lori’s mouth. She also shifted her body, now sitting on her back and restrained arms. All of Lori’s upper body was now immobilized, and she was just trying to kick her legs into the air, hitting only, well… the air. Marcia’s free hand slapped Lori’s butt before it moved in front of her and patted Lori’s head.

“Wendy, please. We are in a bit of a hurry, here.”

“Right, right…” I stood up and went to the second room. Muffled voices greeted me. I turned on the lights. There were the three remaining girls, still tied up. Chaina, Monica and Alexandra. I would be freeing them later. I searched for a spare couple of zipties and returned. Each of them gave me a confused look and wiggled their limbs, as best as they could, signaling me to free them. “Later, sorry.” I apologized and returned.

Marcia was still “riding” Lori’s back. The handgag was working perfectly, and I could tell that Lori was really embarrassed. To add more insult, Marcia was still patting her head, and talking to her like she was her spoiled daughter.

“There, there, it’s over now. I did warn you and you didn’t listen. Now you’ll face your punishment for your bad behaviour. Oh, hi Wendy. How many restraints did you find?”

I looked at my hands. “I brought two.”

Marcia looked a bit disappointed but smiled. “It’s OK. Please, secure her ankles with one pair.”

I nodded and avoided Lori’s angry look. I moved to her legs but she resumed her kicking. Grabbing one ankle was impossible without being hit, less grabbing two. I reached my hand but had to withdraw it quickly to avoid getting kicked. “She’s kicking.” I said.

“Oh, it’s fine. Let me handle it.” Marcia looked at her captive. “Lori, please stop moving your legs. You’ve already lost, accept it.”

Lori’s response was obvious. The kicking continued. But Marcia knew what to do. Her palm was pressed over Lori’s lips while her index and thumb pinched her nose. It was for several seconds, I counted at least then before she released it. Lori’s face turned redder. Marcia repeated this two more times. The kicking slowed down.

“Now, will you stop resisting and let Wendy tie your legs?” Marcia asked politely before releasing her grip on Lori’s nose. There was no response but she stopped moving her lower body. Marcia patted her head again. “Good girl. Please, Wendy, proceed.”

More confident this time, I took one of her ankles and placed the tie around it. I grabbed the other one and tied them together. “Is it done?” Marcia asked me. I nodded before realizing she was looking away from me.

“Yes, yes” I said out loud.

“Perfect. Now we need to gag her.” Marcia said.

“Mmm…” I mumbled. “Do I go and look for another of the panel gags?”

“That’s not necessary.” She replied. “There is a handkerchief in my purse. Please.”

I nodded and took her purse. I opened it and inside there was a small white handkerchief. I folded it in four and walked back to the two girls. I gave it to Marcia.

“Thank you. So nice.” Marcia said, releasing her hand from Lori’s mouth. She took the handkerchief and placed it in front of Lori’s lips. “Now, open up, time to be gagged properly.”

“Noommpph…” Lori opened her mouth and the fabric was gently pushed inside her mouth.

“There, good girl.” Marcia patted her head again. “Wendy, the second ziptie please.”

I handed it to her. Marcia placed it over Lori’s protesting head and moved it all the way down to her mouth. She then ziptied her mouth, securing the white handkerchief inside it, working also as a kind of cleave gag.

“Now, no more of that Skinny nonsense.” Marcia said, climbing off Lori’s back. “Besides, you are almost as thin as me. Maybe even more.”

She slapped Lori on her behind, generating a muffled protest. Marcia stood up and looked at me. “Sorry for that, but I needed to take care of her. Are you OK? Where are your friends? And most importantly, where are her friends?”

I blinked. “Well, one of mine is tied up inside. With our bosses. And for Rossana and Carmelle, they’ve got Natalia and they are keeping her upstairs.”

Lori’s phone in her jeans front pockets buzzed. “So, I’m guessing that’s them.” Marcia said, kneeling next to Lori and rolling her on her back. “Please, let me.”

Lori was still angry and jerked her body a bit. That didn’t stop Marcia from retrieving the phone from her. She patted Lori on her cheek. “Thanks for your cooperation, darling. Now, back to your position.”

She was rolled on her stomach again and Marcia patted her again, this time on her bottom. “What are we going to do?” I asked Marcia.

She clicked the answer button. “We… are going to bargain. Hello?”
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

That's the way Lori deserve to be treated.
Marcia is a freaking badass. Maybe my most favorite character of the story.
Great update.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I second what [mention]ninterz[/mention] said. Great writing.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I have to admit, that I enjoyed that Lori got a another good taste of her own medicine. She deserve that. Now I am fairly curious how the bargaining will go, good Work, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] !
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

ninterz wrote: 2 years ago That's the way Lori deserve to be treated.
Marcia is a freaking badass. Maybe my most favorite character of the story.
Great update.
Thanks! But Lori's punishment is not over ;)
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago I second what [mention]ninterz[/mention] said. Great writing.
Thank you very much!
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I have to admit, that I enjoyed that Lori got a another good taste of her own medicine. She deserve that. Now I am fairly curious how the bargaining will go, good Work, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] !
Thanks!

Part 27

“Yes? Mmm, sorry…” Marcia pressed the speaker button. “May you repeat, please?”

“Who are you? Where is Lori?” Carmelle’s voice answered from the cellphone.

Marcia looked at me, looked at the bound girl next to us and said. “I’m Marcia, remember me? I’m the one who helped you set up the game and…”

“Yeah, yeah, we know who you are.” Carmelle interrupted her. “What do you want? And where is Lori?”

“Lori is, well, a little tied up for the moment.” Marcia said. “Sorry, bad pun. Tell me, why are you calling? Do you want me to give her a message?”

I couldn’t help but to be amazed by the scene before me. Marcia was there, sitting on Lori’s back, talking like she was ordering a pizza or giving directions to get to some address. One hand was holding the phone and the other was placed on top of her captive’s head, patting it whenever she moved, or tried to move and protest.

“Well, now that I’ve heard you,” Marcia said after almost a minute of threats from both Carmelle and Rossana, “now let me speak.” But the talking continued from the other side of the line. Marcia sighed and looked at Lori, patting her again. “You and your friends are the same kind of annoying girls. There.” She pressed a button. “I don’t know if you hear me or not, but I cannot hear you from this side, so I’ll just speak.”

“We have Lori as well as the other girls you’ve been keeping captive here. And yes, Wendy is with me right now. And, technically you should all be free by now since the game ended. That means you were not supposed to take any of Wendy’s friends. They were designated to take care of you while you were the captives.”

“Having said that, I have a proposition. Let’s meet down here, where you spent your entire day tied up and cozy, in a few minutes. Or I will go there and tie you up. And I’ll keep you here until you learn how to be good losers. Is that clear?”

Marcia pressed the speaker button again. There was some silence. “How do we know you are not going to just ambush us? There are five of you over there.” Carmelle said.

“It’s either my idea or the five of us will go upstairs and take you anyway. You have 5 minutes before we move. See you here in a while.”

With that, the call ended. Marcia stood up and gave me the phone. “Well, we still have some time to deal with this spoiled girl. Please, bring me a chair from the other room.”

I looked at her. “Shouldn’t we be preparing in case they decide to come?”

Marcia patted my shoulder. “I think they will discuss first between them before deciding to come. Like I said, we still have some time, and I need to make sure dear Lori has learned her lesson.”

I wasn’t sure but if I was to trust anyone in the actual predicament, it was Marcia. I returned to the second room, where the muffled sounds greeted me once again. I turned on the lights and went straight to the old furniture that had been my hiding spot minutes ago. I picked up a chair and returned to the previous room, followed by protesting sounds.

I placed the chair in front of Marcia. “I should go back and start freeing the girls.”

“Oh please, they can wait a little longer. I need you to watch this. It will be very good for Lori.” She replied, kneeling next to the captive and wrapping her arms around her waist. “Come, up you go. Lean against me so you don’t lose your balance.”

It was a weird scene to watch. Marcia was very thin, but I had learned that her look was deceiving. She was strong, actually very strong for her size. And Lori was also thin, so she had no problem guiding her up to her feet. Next, she was dragged to the chair. Marcia sat on it and patted her lap.

“NMMPHH!!” Lori shouted.

“I’m not asking and I’d prefer to do it the easy way. Time is running out. Please, lay face down.” Marcia said. Both girls stared at each other for a while. Lori had no viable options and she knew it. As her cheeks turned red, she laid down across Marcia’s lap. She shut her eyes with force.

“Good girl.” Marcia said, patting Lori’s behind a couple of times. Her cheeks were now covered with a crimson shade. “Now, you know what’s going to happen. We’ll keep it at only 10 spanks since we are on a clock. And I want you to count them. Are we clear?”

“WHMMPH?! NMPHH!!” Lori protested.

“Hey, be a big girl and just take it.” Marcia spanked her. “I said, are we clear?”

I could see that Lori was clenching her fists tight. “Ymmph…”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t get that. Wendy, would you do me a favor?” Marcia asked.

I smiled. “Do you want me to bring the paddle?”

Lori turned her head and opened her eyes to look at me. I was dying to see her getting spanked with the paddle but Marcia had other plans. “That won’t be necessary. Besides, spanking with the hand has a personal touch. Please, stay here looking at Lori and make sure she’s looking at you while she takes her punishment. Don’t close your eyes, Lori. Understood?”

I felt a little disappointed, but I didn’t mind once I sat on the floor, right in front of tied up and gagged Lori. If looks could kill… I cupped Lori’s face in my hands and pinched her cheeks lightly. Curious how things could change in a heartbeat. Just minutes before, I had been totally afraid of becoming Lori’s captive again. Now, things had turned around. It felt more like when I was in the Fair and I was in control.

“So, are you going to take your punishment, dear Lori?” Marcia asked again. Lori looked at me and nodded.

“Everything is ok, you can start, Marcia.” I said, looking directly at Lori’s face.

“Great.” Marcia said, delivering the first slap.

“Ommmph…”

“Good, but I require you to speak louder.” Marcia said, spanking her again.

“Twmmphh!”

“Perfect. We are getting there.”

The next eight slaps were delivered. I kept smiling and pinching Lori’s cheeks lightly as she was forced to stare at me and count the spankings. And she couldn’t do a single thing! If that was the final picture of the day, it would have been perfect. But Marcia spoke and brought me back to reality. “Ok, now we have to be ready for our guests. Wendy, please, can you release the other girls?”

Right! Chaina, Monica and Alexandra were still restrained in the other room. I nodded and stood up as Marcia helped Lori off her lap and gently placed her on the floor. The bound girl was still angry but her captor was about to add insult to injury. “Are you hurting? Was I too harsh?”

Marcia didn’t wait for Lori’s response as she placed her hand on her behind and began rubbing it gently. “Shhh, it’s ok if it hurts. It’s over now, let me soothe the pain. You did well taking it like a big girl.”

I giggled as I hopped my way to the other room. “Sorry, sorry, got a little busy. I will release you now.” I said.

“Wendy!” Marcia shouted. “You may need scissors to remove the zipties, right? I have some in my purse.”

That! I was so oblivious from the recent punishment for Lori. I returned and picked up Marcia’s purse. She was still busy with Lori and Lori was busy replying with angry grunts. My smile was still on my face. I rushed again to the second room and knelt next to Chaina, ready to cut her restraints.

When, there was a knock on our door.

“Oh, that was faster than expected.” Marcia said. I walked to the door connecting the room and she looked at me. “Don’t worry, I’ve got this, Wendy.” She looked at Lori and cupped her face. “Now, you behave, darling.”

With a quick kiss on the forehead, Marcia stood up and walked to the door. She cleaned her clothes a bit, looked at me and smiled. “Well, here we go.”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What a dom Marcia is! It is nice to see the bad guys get exactly what they deserve. But it is not over yet, is it? :lol: What surprises still await?
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago What a dom Marcia is! It is nice to see the bad guys get exactly what they deserve. But it is not over yet, is it? :lol: What surprises still await?
That is good question :) Somehow, I do not think that everything will go as planned. Marcia is a real bad ass, I like that!
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Another great part.
You definitely know how to keep things interesting.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago What a dom Marcia is! It is nice to see the bad guys get exactly what they deserve. But it is not over yet, is it? :lol: What surprises still await?
Hehe. Now, it's not over. A little surprise coming this way.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago That is good question :) Somehow, I do not think that everything will go as planned. Marcia is a real bad ass, I like that!
Oh sure, nothing will go as planned. I'm glad you are liking Marcia =)
ninterz wrote: 2 years ago Another great part.
You definitely know how to keep things interesting.
Thanks! I hope things are still interesting.

Part 28

The door was knocked again. “Hey! Open the…!” Carmelle’s voice shouted just as Marcia opened it.

She took a step backwards, for good measure I thought. At the door, there were the other three girls. Carmelle in front of the other two, her right hand raised as she was the one knocking. Behind her, Rossana was holding a tied up and gagged Natalia, one arm around her waist and the other hand over her mouth. Not that Natalia needed a handgag. Her arms were tied firmly behind her back and one of the panel gags was being used to gag her.

“Please, come in.” Marcia said, like she was welcoming new guests to a dinner party or something like that.

Carmelle and Rossana looked at each other and came in. Carmelle closed the door before looking at the room. I had left Chaina for a moment to watch the scene, so now I was in the same room as them, and also Marcia of course. But her eyes and Rossana’s were fixed on Lori, who was still trussed up in the middle of the floor. Marcia smiled watching their reactions as she took a seat on the chair.

“Wendy, would you mind freeing the other girls, please?” She reminded me. I quickly nodded and went to the other room, with my ears still aware of what was happening between my ally and my former captives, now Natalia’s captors. An hour ago or so, I would have never left a skinny girl like Marcia alone with Rossana or Carmelle, less the two of them. But after seeing what she had done to Lori… I was sure that at the very least, she would be able to stand her own ground.

“I invited you to talk, so we can put an end to this situation.” I heard Marcia saying as I knelt next to Chaina and began cutting the zipties restraining her. “So, let’s talk.”

The second room was filled again with grunts, but as much as I tried to sharpen my hearing, that was all I could listen to. The other girls were silent at Marcia, so she was the one who spoke again.

“You three lost the game you all agreed to play last night. Well, actually four of you, but Alexandra took her punishment stoically.” Alexandra grunted angrily at the remark, but of course Marcia didn’t hear her. “Sadly, you have decided to take revenge on the people responsible to take care of you. That’s a transgression.”

“There!” I whispered, finally freeing Chain’s hands. That also removed the hogtie and she could stretch her legs after God knows how many minutes. She rolled over her back and sat up; her hands grabbed the panel gag and her fingers started trying to get rid of it. I knelt behind her and worked on it as well, and she stopped her attempts.

“Transgression? Transgression you say?” Rossana said with a high pitched voice. “That has nothing to do with the stupid game.”

“Actually, it does.” Marcia said. “The playing part of the game was over, but the punishment is still part of it. And since, for what I’ve heard, you got free and assaulted people involved in keeping you safe before the Fair ended. Therefore, your punishment didn’t end.”

I removed Chaina’s panel gag. She stretched her jaw before coughing. “God, thank you. What took you so long?”

“Sorry, we were busy with Lori and Marcia…” I started replying.

“It’s ok, we heard it all. But finally…” Chaina tried to stand up, but her legs were still a little weak, so she almost fall again. I gave her a hand and helped her on her feet. “Let’s free the bosses. Who shall we…?”

“Monica.” I answered quickly. Alexandra attempted an angry struggle but it lasted only one second, maybe even less. She was probably too tired. Still, the recent scene with Lori and Marcia made me smile a little and I patted her bottom twice gently. “There, there, you’ll be free too… eventually.”

Chaina took the scissors as she smiled at me and began freeing Monica. I turned my head to the door and tried to listen again to the other conversation.

“...You said that we were being punished, but the original contract said that it was the winner who has prisoners. Not other people!” Carmelle protested.

“The contract was changed as you may recall.” Marcia replied.

“Still, they weren’t in the game!” Rossana intervened. “Are you going to come and stick your nose every time somebody decides to tie up another person, huh? Don’t you have a life of your own?”

“There you go.” Chaina said, as Monica was freed now. She helped her to remove the panel gag and she stood up.

“Thank you, girls.” She said, after stretching her jaw like Chaina had done. She also stretched her back, as the bent over position she had been into was probably killing her lower back. “Give me the scissors, I’ll take care of Alexandra here. You go and help your friend.”

“NMMPHH!!” Alexandra protested.

“I don’t think Marcia needs…” I started saying, but Monica had already extended her hand. I looked at Chaina, who just shrugged, so I gave her the scissors.

I returned slowly to the other room with Chaina. The scene had changed a little bit. Rossana was still holding Natalia, and I realized their feet were unbound. They had probably done it so she could walk from upstairs to here. One hand was on Natalia’s shoulder and the other on her waist. Carmelle was next to her, with her hands shaking. Lori had also changed her position. Apparently, Marcia had picked her up and brought her up to her knees, so she was kneeling next to her. Like she was a personal slave.

Marcia smiled, crossed her legs and placed her hand on Lori’s head. Lori attempted to shake it off, but Marcia hushed it and began patting it. “Now, you broke rules, and you still owe some punishment. Rules are rules.”

“Mmmph… mmph…” I turned my head to look at what was happening. Monica and Alexandra appeared behind us. Monica had indeed freed Alexandra… from the desk. Her feet were freed but that was all. Her hands were still secured behind her and she was still gagged. With both hands on her prisoner’s arms, Monica guided her to the other room.

“Well, now that we are all here, let’s decide the punishment…” Marcia said.

“Oh, punishment my ass!” Carmelle shouted. “What are you going to do?”

“Trust me, you don’t want to go that way.” Marcia said, her hand still stroking Lori’s hair.

There was a small moment of silence, except from Lori’s, Natalia’s and Alexandra’s muffled grunts. It was Rossana who spoke first.

“Technically, Wendy won, and she was the one in charge. And we didn’t capture her or try to, so we didn’t break that rule.”

“Lori tried to capture me!” I spat, perhaps too loud. All the eyes looked at me and I shut up immediately. I swallowed a bit of saliva and I decided to continue. “She was… here, with zipties in her hands, and tried to tie me up. So…”

“Lori was acting alone.” Carmelle said, looking at me and not at her friend.

“MMMPHH!!” Lori tried to stare at Carmelle but Marcia’s hand forced her to look down and she shushed her.

“In that case, I can say Lori is being punished for that.” Rossana said.

“That’s fair.” Marcia said. “But now…”

“But now…” Rossana interrupted her again. “How about you try and make rules that are fair for everybody?”

I was intrigued. I exchanged confused looks with Chaina. From where I was, I couldn’t tell if Marcia was as confused as us or not, but she spoke calmly anyway. “What do you mean, for everybody?”

“We had a chance to capture Wendy and she…” Rossana made a small pause as she took a deep breath before continuing “...Wendy bested us. But neither Monica, Natalia or Chaina earned that right. So what about a game, a second game, with all included?”

Chaina took a step forward. “Are you crazy? We signed a contract where it said we could take care of any captives.”

“But you didn’t earn it.” Rossana said.

“That’s nonsense.” Monica said, still holding Alexandra’s arms. “Also, there is no time to play that game you are suggesting.”

“Actually…” Rossana released her grip on Natalia and took a step forward. “It’s perfect. The volunteers who are going to help clean up this place are having a dinner break, right? I say we send them home and we do their tasks. While playing the game. All of us.”

“So… eight players.” I said. I counted them. Lori, Carmelle, Rossana, Alexandra, Monica, Chaina, Monica. And me. I remembered the online game. It meant two impostors. “Are you aware that there is no way you all three can win together, right?”

“Are you considering?” Chaina shouted. “We don’t have to do this!”

“I’m not considering it.” I placed my hand on Chaina’s shoulder. “I’m just stating that” I looked at Carmelle and Natalia. “If you want revenge, then you won’t get it that way. It’s random, and there are only two possible winners as impostors, or six winners, in which case you’ll have to share victory with some of us. It’s over. I won, you lost. Last night. Let’s move on.”

“Actually…” Marcia said. “I think it would be nice. An interesting idea. And since neither side can win completely, it sounds like it could work. It’s crazy, but… I have to say you are the craziest group I’ve worked with.”

Marcia stood up and walked, placing herself in the middle of the space between Carmelle, Natalia and Rossana, and the rest of us. “So, eight players, two impostors. You will have to do all the chores and clean this whole place up. The winners will…”

“Ehem… wait a minute there.” Carmelle smiled. I gasped. I knew that smile. There was nothing good coming here.

“Do you want to add something?” Marcia asked.

“Oh yes.” Carmelle was still smiling. “I think it should be all of us participating. And that, my dear, includes you.”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic