the Princess the Page and the Stableboy mm/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

the Princess the Page and the Stableboy mm/f

Post by WyattW5 »

[mention]Mask6190[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention]

1220 AD.

Inside the garden surrounded by the stone walls of Windham castle. Sits Princess Marianne the eldest born daughter of Baron of Albany. With her father away on his forty-day service to his majesty the king. Marianne sits examining a radiant color of flowers before her.

At sixteen years old Marianne is a beautiful maiden with hair of sunshine gold her cheeks pale almost immune of color. But her eyes those beautiful hazel brown eyes had the look of trickery and tom-foolery in their depths.

Wearing a blue dress of fine wool with a white shift below. Marianne held the look of a beautiful angel. But looks can be deceiving.

With her mother gone. It was now Marianne’s job to teach the Pages the skills of reading and writing. Fortunately, Marianne only had one pupil. Who seemed to follow her around like a lost puppy.

The Page named Thomas stood ten years old barely reaches the Princess’ chest. Thomas had short blond hair which he kept in a neatly combed forward. He still held many boyish features. Chubby little cheeks sappy blue eyes that could make an older woman take pity on the poor thing.

“Are you bored Maid Marianne?” the page asks on his knees before the Princess those big blue eyes honed on her. The girl looks down on the boy and nods

“Absolutely and you Page Thomas? I imagine you are quite bored with the Mistress not giving you lessons or watching the men train” the little Page nodded before crossing his arms and looking to the Princess.

“I have an idea” the young woman looks down on the boy who smiles brightly.

“We could play out a story” the Maid began to think it over and shrugged “what story should we play out?”

“How about the story of the King who takes the Princess captive to force her to marry him,” the Princess thought of that one her father had told it to her many times.

“That could work... but how would you take me captive young Page? The guards will nay let us use the tower” the Page began to think then he held out a hopeful hand for the Princess who accepted the boy's hand he lead her to a corner pavilion of the garden.

“This will be your tower My lady” the Page spoke playfully and the Princess grinned “oh but I can still move around dear evil King” Marianne played the frightened maiden and the Page lowers his shoulders

“your right... I need something to keep you here and not let you move” the boys face twisted to a blend of contemplation.

“Perhaps we can find some rope” the boy snapped his fingers and grins bidding a promise to return he scurries away. Princess Marianne had shaken her head. She had been trying to get Page Thomas interested in the lessons she had been trying to teach. But she had been lacking the natural skill of her mother.

Maybe this playtime could help inspire the boy. Even just a little. The page came back with a long coarse length of rope that enveloped his whole body. Marianne looks to Thomas and asks

“you intend to use all of that?”

“Well maybe. See what happens I have to keep you still” the Princess sat back on the stone bench below the pavilion.

“You will not get away with this you evil fiend, the Good Prince will stop you” Princess Marianne spoke playfully as she held her hands out for the Squire to bind her wrists. The way the boy tangled and fumbled the ropes Marianne had to keep herself from chortling at the little boy's confusion. It was clear he was growing frustrated and a little embarrassed.

“Perhaps you should send for one of your evil henchmen to bind me” the boy’s eyes narrowed before he gave up in a huff and knelt looking over the ropes he drew a heavy sigh before standing up. And scurrying away.

Marianne began to examine the rope the boy was bent on using it was like a thick coarse yarn made of reeds and papyrus fibers. Marianne figured the ropes would hurt and burn her skin. Grimacing at the thought of it she watched as Thomas returned but with a boy a few years older than himself. Marianne had seen him in the stables but paid little mind to him before.

“Wat can you show me how to tie these ropes” the young man beside Thomas stood a few feet taller his arms were lean but still held muscle. His hands roughened from work. He had neck long brown hair grey-blue eyes. He was wearing a commoners tunic and leggings. Boots covered in manure.

“Milady, Marianne this is Watt he is the stable master's apprentice” the Page gave a nod of approval as the larger man gave a nod.

“Milady” he bowed awkwardly. Before stepping back a little and Marianne just nodded politely.

“Pleasure to meet you Wat, please proceed” the stable hand took the rope the Page had left on the ground examining the course ropes the Stablehand approaches.

“Hands behind your back please milady” obliging she turned to face the back of the pavilion. Using the rope Wat began to demonstrate to the young page starting with a slipknot. He wound the rope tight before going between her wrists twice. Using the rope he bound it to the wall of the pavilion.

“Now using the tie I showed you tie it to that post” Wat explained and Thomas did so. Marianne tested her wrists then looks up to Wat with a look of awe.

“Very good ropemanship Wat”

“Glad you approve milady, I best be gettin back to my chores”

“Wait Wat... would you play with us for a while?” Marianne asks examining the older boy

“I do not know milady, my master always tells me the palace is nay place for a stableman like meself” the boy began to turn when the Princess spoke.

“You needn’t fear over the propriety of the situation my good man, if the stablemaster is angry over your disappearance I shall talk with him when we are done never fear” the apprentice gave a little nod before stepping forward and asks.

“Very well me’ lady how can I play?”

“You get to be the Evil King and keep the Princess Captive until her hero arrives” the Page ran away leaving the stable man alone with the Princess.

Wat aged fourteen had been working the stables since he was eight years old. He started mucking the stalls until he got big enough and smart enough to shoe a horse. He had never been in the castle gardens let alone past the portcullis.

The Princess was a sight to behold all her own. He had heard the guards and the bannermen speak of her beauty. But only seeing her a time or two he had never had this great a chance at studying her.

“Do you like working with horses Wat?”

“Yes me’ lady” she grins before looking around.

“You know when my great hero arrives I will warn him of your treachery” the stable boy stood blankly looking at her. And the Princess smiles

“Perhaps you should put something over my mouth to silence me” the stableman looks around and shrugs then looking down on the Princess’ dress she wore a shawl around her waist that now hung loose.

“Alright me’ lady” the stableman took the cloth and first wraps it around the Princess's mouth getting her to bite the cloth before he wrapped it three times around her mouth and her nose.

“I have some practice swords found em in the training yard here you go” Page Thomas spoke handing one to Wat who held the wooden weapon in his right hand Thomas required both hands to wield his.

“Now Evil king prepare to face justice” Thomas spoke using his sword swinging at the stable boy the two began to strike each other's sword in a mock attack. The two boys played a duel it allowed Marianne to test her binds as she had expected the rope was quite coarse but the fabric of her sleeves allowed the rope to chafe it rather than her skin.

“Hephf mm hepho phaphf mphf” Marianne spoke begging her hero to rescue her from the Evil King. Mumbling and talking into the cloth before the Page with both hands on his blade swung striking the stable boy's wrist. The crack was loud and the Stablehand drew back releasing his sword.

Wat’s face twisted with pain as he cringed holding his wrist. Marianne began to call him but then Thomas rushes forward.

“Come my lady fair I will have you free and we can return to your family” the boy struggled to untie the knot but with a lot of effort, he got the rope unwound.

“Thomas enough can’t you see you hurt poor Wat’s hand?” the Page looks to Marianne who had pulled the cloth down from her mouth and she had raced to the stable boy.

“oh my word that wrist does not look healthy

“fetch the nurse come with me Wat”

“Forgive me. Me’ lady did not mean to have my wrist there” Marianne shook her head

“no tis not your fault Wat, young Page Thomas should’ve known not to strike so hard” the Stable boy looked down at his wrist.

‘The stablemaster will be displeased with me now for sure”

“I told you, Master Wat you need naught fear of the Stablemaster, you shall have a reprieve until this wrist is healed good and proper, however, I do think I would enjoy you tying me up a little bit more should you wish”

“At me’ lady’s request” Wat beams at the Princess who examined the man's wrist.

And that was the first time the Princess, the Page and the Stable boy played a tie-up game.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

That was a fun story Wyatt :D How such games would work in such a setting...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Funny indeed! I enjoyed it very much :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic