Milla Jovovich Abducted! In 4 Sleeping Bags! (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Milla Jovovich Abducted! In 4 Sleeping Bags! (F/F)

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Here's a new little story enjoy!

GGGRRPPFFFF HHHMMPPPPHHH FFFMMPPPHH!!!

Wide Eyed Milla Jovovich awoken from a deep sleep with are m0uth sealed shut from what most have been dozens of layers of duct tape wrapped tightly and she couldn't move her tongue as even worst she discovered that foul tasting moist panties where packed with in her huge mouth bugling her cheeks and muffling her angry fuming grunts!
She'd loved go on long camping trips and never expected something like this to happen to her, as she squirmed in her puffy sleeping bag she found out that much more trouble she was in, arms bound behind her with tape and rope, ankles and knees same deal, but also the entire sleeping bag was Zipped up, Strapped up from head to toe, and the locks had been strategically wrapped around with tape so they couldn't be pulled apart!
"Damn she huffed to her gagged self, "Ill never be able to wriggle out of this It's Soo over the top Who the Hell would Want to do this to Me?!
And then she quickly remembered that she wasn't alone this time, she had brought a friend from her movies Who just so happen to missing from her bag and tent, was she tied up too?
"Well, Well, Well, Milla so it looks like your finally awake, I tried not to drug too badly but it all came out perfectly as I planned! You see I work for kidnapping clients and they wanted me to trick you on this trip so I could Abduct you for here no one around to hear you or save you I can do what eer I want to you all day and night til I'm bored and then They can have you for there pleaser how does that sound Miss Milla??!"
NNOOPPPMMHHH HHHMMGGGGFFF FFFGGGHHPPPP!!!
Yes Bitch Moan Scream and Grumble all you want but I have Lots of Fun get to
So you enjoying your First Layer of Sleeping Bag mummification because I still have mine and the 2 back up Bags to go, then the tent comforter, Then The Tent Itself!! And then the Ropes and duct tape we brought for emergency Oh Boy are going to be So Soo Screwed Tonight Haha!!"
NNOOPPMM NNOOPPMM NOOHHHMMM!!!!
Milla Thrusted back and forth up and down like a worm in the claws of a bird, she know how screwed she was but didn't ever thing she be this fucked by her own friend!
Bag number 2 was shimmed over her feet to her shoulders tightly enclosing the fist layer around her even more making the whole cocoon tight as fuck, Her friend was zipping it up slowly so not get the zipper snagged in anything, Millia screamed and screamed some more twisting left and right and just being a general pain for her kidnapper who had to keep fighting to bung out the puffy bag around her and pull up that loud as fuck zipper!
MMMFFFPPPP!
Damn it I fill so thick and stuffed like enlarged balloon all I can do is muffle and wriggle as she relentlessly straps me up in more and more bags and bondage! And more cocoons I'm bundled up in the more hot and tired I'll become! Its a damn shame because this isn't a bad idea for restraining captives, would of made for a great scene in a movie but that's not happening anymore this bitch is getting destroyed when I escape!"
"There 2 down 2 to go! first one strapped in tight second one taped down even sealed the whole zipper like the belts! No Fucking chance of worming out of this cocoon you dumb bitch!!" This 3rd one will slip over your form like glove and hold snug but the last one Oh boy you'll see!!
FFFPPPHHMMM!!
Milla your getting cocooned in 3 sleeping bags now start panicking loudly and furiously!! My eyes are bugling out of head is this women trying to kill me? I guess so!!
"Next is number 4 and it's much thicker and warmer then the first two!
Milla struggled even less this time only small wriggles form side to side, she tried lunging froward with a headbutt but to no avail, and she was definitely not lying about the toughness and thickness of this sleeping bag, it was made of hard rubbery material good for wetness and warmth but super tight and conforming with her mummified body stuffed and mummified again in this thing and with lots of cloth line like ropes knotted around her, Fuck it was hot and tight as fuck!!!
"Ah Shit lady so you really did a number on me I have to admit it's insane, Your Insane! But I will not become a fat worm and be shipped away to Timbuktu!!
I'm fighting like hell and I Will get out of this Massive Cocoon!!!
"Nah fat chance! Remember I still got the tent and comforter from the floor to wrap and bag you in and then I brought a little surprise to bring it all together!
"FFPPPMMFF??!"
"The hell is she hyping up Now!?
Get on your back, lets go for some rolling 1.. hnh 2!.. 3 hnnh... 4! Hnnh... 5!!! 5 more layers tightly swaddled around you bitch now try to squirm around and tell how tough you are?!
Oh My God! This is ridiculous! I'm at least twice as fat as before! and The layers are just soo damn tight like I'm really impressed! If I wasn't the one wrapped up in all these bags and tent canvases!!!
ZZrrrmmpp!! Oh great more duct tape and rope to mummify me in as if I'll ever get out of any of this now does she not see that I'm defeated, I concede!! My Eyes are wide as Fuck and I'm Screaming Fuck you! as loudly as possible So No More!!!
"Ah now to review the work repeating it so you feel every layers tightly squeezing the life at out of you right now I want to to really get mad as you thing about what I just did to you!
Your gagged with your own worn panties, where tied up with ropes, your stuffed a sleeping bag, bound with straps, the straps are wrapped in duct tape, then stuffed in another sleeping bag that's wrapped with duct tape, then a third sleeping bag tightly cocooning the ones before, then a massive 4th sleeping bag that's wrapped in ropes, then rolled up in tent canvas and a blanket comforter like a burrito and wrapped with even more ropes and duct tape!! So in the end How would you rate my mummification skills a 10 or a 10? HAHAHA!!!!
MMMMFFFPPPHHHMMMFFFPPPHHMMM!!!!!!
OH Right that really pissed me off Now You'll have to deal with my bitching the whole way there SO Ha to you!
Oh I'm not literally taking you to them there coming here and you're going up side down for a swing All Night Long!!
MMMPPFFF!!!??
Yep One last sack to stuff you in and budgie cord to hang you by it will wrap all around you and constrict tightly as to struggle and fling around in the air I told you You where Screwed!!
MMPPFF MMPPFF MMHHGGFFF!!!!
NO NO NO Damn it Damn it Damn IT!! I'm So Fucked!! SO Fucked!!!
SO Like a huge Wind Flapping Sheet is stretched or Milla's head and down over her toes totally encasing her one final time, then the budgie cord coiled and snugly clinking as its cinched to her body and then the near by tree behind them with all her strength The Friend hoists her off the ground and playfully pushes Milla as she's spinning, swinging in her Ultra Bundled up Fat Quintuple Bag Cocoon!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.