Wasp being replace (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Wasp being replace (F/F)

Post by gustorak »

This is a fan story based in the Marvel world of '' The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes”. It a short, one-shot story. It's my first attempt to write a story and English is not my native language so please forgive my spelling and grammar errors.

42 is a special prison that resides in the Negative Zone. It was designed by Reed Richards, Tony Stark and Hank Pym as the 42nd idea for their plans to make the world a more secure and better place. The only entrance and exit to the prison is through the portal that resides somewhere in the Baxter Building and is guarded by the elite Mandroids of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Personnage:

Wasp (real name Janet van Dyne) is a female superhero and a college student who works with Hank Pym at Greyburn College in New York City.
She is one of the five founding members of the Avengers and the one who gave the group its name. In the TV serie The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Veranke is the queen of the Skrulls and the supervisor of the Skrull infiltration. The Skrulls are a race of shapeshifting and technologically advanced extraterrestrials. They try to concquer earth and replace important people. They fail because of the Avengers.

Wasp was making a quick patrol of prison for supervilains. She wanted to be sure all the Skrulls were in their tube, after they had tried to conquers earth and replace superheros and the important poeple. Suddenly she found one of tubes open. With haste Janet went to see whose tube it was, it was Veranke and she wasn't there anymore. Before she could even scream to warn about the Veranke escape. She felt something hard hitting her head making her dizzy and she fell knocked out on the floor.

When Janet woke up, she realised she couldn`t move or even talk and worst she was inside Veranke cell tube . The restrains went to the wall of the cell tube to her body making her stand still in the middle of the tube preventing from even reaching any side of the tube.

Wasp tried to scream but the only sound thas came out it moan ''MMMMMMMMMMPHHHHHH HHMMMMMMMMMMP''. She had something disgusting in her mouth and held in place by few strips of super adhesive, pink, strong tape. Wasp cursed hereself; she was the one who chose thas tape and it was made to become more sticky when wet.

Veranke Stood up in front of her. '' Well you're wake up. Good, i want you to see and hear what happen next. You see this cell tube is quite efficient in neutralising any power so you wil not be able to srink or use your blast. It's a pretty secure cell tube but to be sure no one will find you or hear you. I have to tied you with high security restraints for dangerous inmates and gagged you. For the gag I’ve used that marvellous tape. It's very effective. That taste? Your’e washing my panties; after all those weeks wearing then they need to be clean. Thank for that.'' Wasp’s face showed her disgust and stupor and her eyes became wide.

Veranke caressed Wasp's Cheek. ''After all, we don't want anyone to find you before I can execute my plan do we?'' Veranke made an evil smirk
closed the tube. All Wasp’s struggling and mmphing, found them self silenced when the tube was sealed, giving Veranké the image of Wasp as a doll struggling. This while Veranke Change are appearance to look like Wasp. Before living, Veranke sends a blowing Kiss to Wasp, them walking away. Leaving the poor Wasp in its predicament, to be the only one to hear is tentative to warn someone.

Please comment
Last edited by gustorak 3 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the League of TUGs Writers.

I would offer to sub-edit the piece for you but I am completely ignorant of the world you describe and would probably make some incorrect edits.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago Welcome to the League of TUGs Writers.

I would offer to sub-edit the piece for you but I am completely ignorant of the world you describe and would probably make some incorrect edits.
well i please if this help my writing, let me know what the bug.

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I shall try tomorrow as it is after 23:00 hours here.

Bonne nuit mon ami
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Hi there!

I love the story concept. But I must say I've read some Marvel comics and I am a bit familiar to who Janet van Dyne is (Wasp of course) and what are the Skrull race. So maybe for readers who are not familiar with the Marvel Universe, a paragraph explaining who Janet/Wasp is and who the Skrulls/are and what they do. Thay way, we all can understand why she is there and why she is been captured.

Personally for me, I like when I can find myself in the story without having to double check or google names. Other than that, I really enjoyed the story.
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

Mineira1986 wrote: 3 years ago Hi there!

I love the story concept. But I must say I've read some Marvel comics and I am a bit familiar to who Janet van Dyne is (Wasp of course) and what are the Skrull race. So maybe for readers who are not familiar with the Marvel Universe, a paragraph explaining who Janet/Wasp is and who the Skrulls/are and what they do. Thay way, we all can understand why she is there and why she is been captured.

Personally for me, I like when I can find myself in the story without having to double check or google names. Other than that, I really enjoyed the story.
Thank for the comment. I forget some time what it's trivial for me may be not for other. I read mostly all Marvel comic from 60' to beginning 2000.

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago I shall try tomorrow as it is after 23:00 hours here.

Bonne nuit mon ami
Tomorrow then, Thanks you

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

I really enjoy this story so far. Especially the gag. Keep it up
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

I always love reading kinky adventures of my favorite heroes! This was a ton of fun! Keep up the great work and I’ll gladly read them
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

TheBoundArtist wrote: 3 years ago I always love reading kinky adventures of my favorite heroes! This was a ton of fun! Keep up the great work and I’ll gladly read them
Thanks i still need to correct my poor writing and verbe tense

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

gustorak wrote: 3 years ago
TheBoundArtist wrote: 3 years ago I always love reading kinky adventures of my favorite heroes! This was a ton of fun! Keep up the great work and I’ll gladly read them
Hey that’s what practice is for! No better way to getting better then to practice practice practice
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

TheBoundArtist wrote: 3 years ago
gustorak wrote: 3 years ago
Hey that’s what practice is for! No better way to getting better then to practice practice practice
Yes i agree

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic