The Cowboy Doll M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I just loved Wayland casual attitude to "danger" in comparison to Martin's freak out! Nice touch with the classic western references
CowboyStud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CowboyStud »

Is the comic in the story real?
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wasn't sure about this one to start with but quickly started to enjoy it a lot! Really well done so far
thebadguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thebadguy »

Both men hiked their way up the hillside doing their best to be silent. It was kind of thrilling to Wayland as he had never done anything like this before. It felt as if he were on a stakeout. Martin in the other hand was as jumpy as a school girl in a National Lanpoon film.

Wayland surveyed the area and the coast seemed clear. He looked over at Martin and whispered.

“I think it’s okay to proceed soldier.” Wayland whispered in a General Patton fashion.

“Wayland for fuck sake be serious.” Martin loudly whispered back.

“Oh screw this.” Wayland said at normal volume and got up from the hill side. He dashed his way back over to the rear of his residence and walked inside.

“Wayland!” Martin whispered loudly as he followed about ten feet behind him.

Wayland walked over to the back door and waved the dummy pistol over at Martin. “I think he’s gone. Bang! Bang! Don’t worry I’ll protect our here loot” Wayland said playfully pointing the gun at Martin out the back door.

Martin couldn’t help but laugh. He looked onward at Wayland who was smiling at him from the back door, all this was cut short as he saw a rope suddenly fasten around Wayland’s torso and pull him inside. Martin ran over to the door in a panic and found only the pistol Wayland dropped. He tried to open the door but it was locked. The last glimpse he could see from the inside was Wayland’s kicking boots being dragged down the hall.

Martin knee he had to act fast. He picked up the pistol and tucked it behind him in his jeans. He ran around to the side of the house and much to his surprise Wayland wasn’t taken to the guest bedroom like he thought. He climbed into the room and walked through the destruction from earlier. To think they had gone from a fun evening at home to what felt like a bad episode of The Rifleman. As he walked into the hall he couldn’t help but notice at his feet the gold irons that had fallen off the doll. It all clicked. He had to get them back on somehow, and he had a crazy idea of how to do it.

Down the hall a muffled groan could be heard coming from the master bedroom. Martin ran down to the other end and the noise grew louder and more apparent it was Wayland. He opened the door to their bedroom and in full view as he walked in was Wayland laid out on their bed. His hands were tightly bound to each corner of the bed to its posts. As were his ankles. He feet were bare and shifting in their bindings at the foot of the bed. He was gagged with his bandanna wrapped over his mouth. But judging from how muted his protests were that couldn’t have been it.

He ran over to his boyfriend and ripped down the bandanna. Martin’s mouth dropped when he saw what he recognized as an old pair of his own gym socks knotted in the center and tightly holding in a wad of dirty fabric that resembled his jock strap.

“Mmmmmmph!” Wayland growled from behind his gag.

“Wayland I think you are right. We gottta get the cuffs back on him, and I think I know how to distract him.” Martin said as he was about to reach for Waylands gag when he saw the small doll emerge from the connected bathroom bedside.

“Why John West I see you found my here captive. Just before I could give him the hot foot. Ha, I’m sure he would tell me where the gold in this place is then.” The Brody doll said in a chortle.

“The gig is up Brody. Surrender now and this will all go a lot smoother for you in the courts.” Martin said trying to sound like the comic hero Johnny West.

“And just how do you plan to stop me?” The doll said slowly working his way onto the bed and towards Martin on the other side.

The doll stepped on Wayland’s midsection making him release a loud groan. Soon the doll was almost face to face with Martin.

“With this!” Martin said pulling the dummy pistol from his backside. And pointing it at the doll. “Now reach for the sky.” He finished.

“I never thought I see the day Johnny West would pull a gun on anyone. Your old man would be proud.” The Brody Doll said with his hands raised.

The doll rested his head against the barrel of the gun and seemed to be baiting Martin.

“We’ll go ahead John West. Fire away.” Brody said gruffly.

Martin was starting to sweat, he knew full on that this thing didn’t work. Even if it did he didn’t think he could ever pull the trigger.

Wayland could see the panic brewing in Martin’s eyes. He had to think fast, an in an instant an idea popped into his mind. He pulled his body to the side as much as he could and charged at the doll from behind knocking him off the bed. He hit the floor with a loud CRACK!

“Mmmmmmmmmmow!!!” Wayland yelled into his gag.

Thinking fast Martin grabbed the gold cuffs and managed to get one on the doll’s wrist.

“No not them anything but them Johnny West you son of a…..” the doll turned motionless.

It was as if Brody had frozen back into the pose he had when they bought him. It worked!

“Wow! Wayland! Can you believe it it worked. It really worked!” Martin said in amazement.

“Mmmmmm! Mmmmreat! Mmmmuntie mmme!” Wayland groaned back.

“Shit right!” Martin got up and removed Wayland’s gag.

Wayland spat out the balled up jock and tried his best to get the taste off of his tongue.

“Yuck! Of all the things he had to choose your laundry bag to pull a gag from.” Wayland said disgusted.

“You know under different circumstances…” Martin said playfully as he undid the ropes on Wayland’s wrists.

“Not the best time to bring that up. But duly noted.” Wayland shot back.

TBC
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

another great little chapter . love the substantial gags.
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

So glad I finally caught up on this story, [mention]thebadguy[/mention]! Really great premise, and needless to say, you've got a knack for fantastic bondage situations and gags. (You make me wish I grew up reading more Wild-West-type fiction; gotta say, the aesthetic is pretty hot, and I'd hate to think I've been missing out!) Really, this story is a fun time; can't wait to see how things end!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

And teamwork wins once again.

It's nice seeing this story again. Wayland and Martin were as fun as always. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Again, Wayland and Martin are so cute together, and I'm glad their teamwork paid off! The big gag was very exciting!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
RopedCowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedCowboy »

Great story thanks!
Discord me on: H78capture
thebadguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thebadguy »

Present Day

Garrett and Luis looked at eachother with panic in their eyes. They were tied down to their own chaise lounge chairs that sat now at the bottom of the empty pool. Garret surveyed his bindings his torso wrapped tightly and his hands bound with meticulous detail to the arm rests of the chair. His ankles bounds down at the ends.

“Mmmmmmmph!” Garret groaned into his tight packed gag.

His gag was a cruel amount of duct tape wound around his mouth and chin. Keeping his boyfriends sock wadded up inside his mouth.

Luis was tied in a similar fashion to his own chair. He looked down to see Brody still finishing up a knot on his left ankle. Luis bucked in defiance which only made Brody pull the restraint tighter.

“Grmmmmmmm!” Luis growler into the tight matching gag.

“Okay partners this outta hold ya. I’m gonna climb on out of this here man made river and get the water going!!!!” Brody said waddling his small frame past the two bound gentlemen.

“MMMMMMM” they both screamed into their gags.

“I would say it’s nothing personal, but sadly it is. I recognize descendants of the foul Johnny West anywhere! You reek of him! Ya hear!” Brody shouted down to them as he stuck a hose down to the bottom of the pool.

“Fill er up! Hope you cowboys can breathe through your ears!” Brody chucked.

They both looked at each other and started to struggle in a furry.

“Mmmmmmph!” Luis screamed into his gag at his boyfriend.

The water was filling up the pool very slowly, and each man worked their best to break free.

“Mmmmm!” Garrett moaned as he could feel some slack from his hand.

He worked and worked and it got somewhat looser, thankfully this peril sounded more despicable in theory than in practice. The water was going so slow especially in the desert homes pump. Garrett popped out his left wrist and did his best to reach over and get himself undone.

Soon he was able to sit upright in the chair and when so he untied the ropes binding his ankles to the ends of the chair.

“Mmmmmmm!” Luis called over to him from behind his gag.

“Mmmmmi mmmididnt mmmorfer mmou!” Garrett groaned as he tore away the last of his restraints.

He pulled his gag off as best he could, a lengthy and painful process. He reached into his mouth and pulled out the soaking wet sock that was sealed inside. He rushed over to Luis’ side and began to undo him from his chair. Working as fast as he could.

“Mmmmmmy mmmmag!” Luis grunted eyes fixed downward as his layered tape gag.

“Oh sorry here.” Garrett said as he tore away at the tape.

“Gah! Fucking gross!” Luis said as the sopping wet sock was yanked from his mouth.

“I’ll get you loose. Buckaroo Bill up there must not of realized how slow acting his death trap would be.” Garret said with a giggle.

“Apparently not. Where the hell did that thing even come from?!” Luis asked now more capable of untying himself.

“It came with the house! That Mr. Bigsby guy mentioned not to let them fall off in his letter he left but I just thought he meant cause the thing was an antique. If I had known I’d be thrown into the sequel to Dolly Dearest I would of practiced more caution.” Garret explained.

“Well now we gotta figure out how to get Annabelle Get Your Gun off our backs. I bet if we got those cuffs back on him we could break the curse or something.” Luis said feeling a bit taken back by how crazy that sounded out loud.

“Well it’s a good thing my loving boyfriend through the god damn gold cuffs in the dirty pool now ain’t it.?” Garrett said in a snit.

“Oh shut up I’ll fish em out. Then we’ll get that cowboy cuffed up, and maybe I’ll do the same to you if you keep giving me lip.” Luis said rolling up the legs of his pants.

“Don’t threaten me with a good time. Now chop chop we don’t have all night.” Garret said in a hurry.

Luis walked deeper into what was knee deep standing water. Stepping around in the pool in circles. The search seemed hopeless until his big toe hooked a chain.

“Got it!” Luis said yanking up the gold cuffs.

“Great, now we have to figure out how to get them back on.” Garrett said a few steps ahead leading the way out of the pool.

“Well we will have to just find the fucker and ambush him.” Luis said paying close attention to the detail on the cuffs as he followed him out.

“Right.” Luis asked to no answer.

“Right?” Luis asked again.

He looked up and didn’t see Garrett ground level. In fact Garrett wasn’t anywhere to be found. Luis pocketed the cuffs. He looked around the back and didn’t see anything suspicious. He figured Garrett probably just went back inside so he followed suit.

He made his way inside to a dark house. The lights weren’t turned out before. Unfamiliar with his surroundings he felt around the walls of the place. The house was especially dark as the desolate area it was located gave no light from anything but the moon.

“Garrett?” Luis yelled into the abyss.

“‘mmmmmmmm.” A small muted voice could be heard from somewhere.

He felt around the wall and found the switch, the kitchenettes lights went on and Luis saw nothing but an empty room.

“mmmmmmm!” Groans could be heard from somewhere.

But where?

Inside a closet in the hallway Garret moaned into a thick gag. His mouth was plugged with an old scarf and a few others knotted over to keep it in. Garret’s hands were tied to his ankles. On his track inside the residence the doll had jumped from behind when he walked inside. He felt like Prince Phillip in Sleeping Beauty, jumped in the dark by a gang of orcs and trolls. But in case it was a short cowboy jumping in his back from a kitchen counter.

“Mmmmmmm!” He groaned as he banged his head against the closet door.

Meanwhile Luis searched for where the sounds could have been coming from. He searched the hall way. He looked down to see the silhouette of something standing at the end of the hall. He made his way toward it and stopped in his tracks. The short stoat figure was hard to make out but it was moving.

It was moving closer the sound of boots hit the floor Luis recognized it as the doll as it moved closer. The doll lunches and looked as if he were going to try and tackle Luis.

He leaped in the air and as if fate were on their side the closet door swung open and Garret fell out onto the floor still very much trussed up and gagged.

The loud crack was heard from the other side of the door and Luis rushed to look. The doll was downed momentarily and he used these fleating moments to grab the cuffs from his back pocket and pop them back on the dolls wrists.

“Not again you son of a….” the doll tried to scream before his body froze and his eyes went blank.

“Great thinking Garret! You timed that so perfectly from the inside!” Luis said pulling down the gags around his boyfriends mouth.

“Gah…. yeah I meant to do that.” Garret said in a tone he hoped would cover his tracks.

THE NEXT MORNING.

The couple sat in the living room waiting for a guest to arrive. The doorbell rand and Garret got up from the sofa to answer the door.

“Mr. Bigsby! Great to meet you in person.” He said going in for a great hug hug.

Mr. Bigsby was taken by surprise as this fellow did not match the rude person he had been speaking to on the phone the past couple of week.

“Nice to meet you too my boy. I hope this place wasn’t too much trouble. I must say the garden out front is looking lovely so far.” Bigsby said as Garret released him from the big hug.

“Complements to the green thumb in front of you. I’m the partner Luis.” Luis said from the sofa.

He leaned over the back of the sofa with his hand extended. Bigsby shook it.

“We’ll have a seat, Bigsby. I have a lot of questions for you.

“Well I must say looking back at it your warning about the doll was clear and concise.” Garret said dripping of sarcasm.

“Oh you boys woke up Brody that takes me back.” Bigsby said with a chuckle.

“Yeah. We met him.” Garrett said in an even more sarcastic tone…. if that were even possible.

Luis knocked Garrett in his arm for being borderline rude to their guest. He comes in himself.

“Had you or a previous tenant had trouble with the doll before?” Luis asked.

“Oh yes. Haha. Once when we bought him and another time in the 1980s with our house cleaner Jorge. That’s when we got the taller pedestal. We didn’t have another accident since then.” Mr Bigsby said with a nostalgic smile growing.

“So this psycho doll attacked my uncle twice? Why didn’t he just get rid of it?” Garret asked his tone growing alarmed.

“It wasn’t as bad as the first time. The doll isn’t the brightest. Besides we had bought it together. We had lot of great memories were attached to that doll.”Mr Bigsby added.

“Did you know my uncle Wayland well?” Garret asked.

Mr Bigsby walked over to the fire place in the living room and pulled a dusty old photo that was framed behind several other family photos. He walked over and dusted it off. In the photo were two strapping young men in bathing suits. One had his arm wrapped around the other and the other was planting a kiss on his cheek. The picture was of the back patio surrounded by what were obviously gay men in speedos. He tapped the picture of the couple and handed it to them.

“Well. We were together for forty five years my boy. I loved that man. And boy was he thrilled to find out there was another gay man in his family. Your family cut Wayland out when he was only a teenager.” Bigsby said.

“Yeah sounds like them.” Garrett mumbled under his breathe.

“He moved to San Francisco and became one of the top interior decorators of the time. I met him around 74. We got this place soon after.” Mr Bigsby said his smile in full.

“If he knew why didn’t he contact me sooner!” Garret said growing a bit annoyed.

“He only found out recently my boy. Believe you and me had he known he would of sent for you. That was his style. He never wanted anyone to have to suffer the way he did. And it tore him up knowing he never found out before he had gotten sick.” Bigsby said his smile leaning.

“Sorry to drag up such a memory.” Luis tried to add in.

“Oh nonsense. I had so many happy years with Wayland. One bad one won’t undo that. Now other than your run in with Brody how do you like the place. It’s yours if you want it.” Bigsby said getting up.

“It’s a beautiful property. And it has started to grown on us. But. Don’t you want to keep it? I mean you seem to have a lot of memories here.” Luis asked.

“Absolutely not. I have my own memories that I pulled out of here. This place needs a young spirit inside of it. And why not enjoy your youth. Palm Springs has so much to offer if you know where to explore.” Mr Bigsby said handing over a second set of keys.

“We decided to keep it.” Garret said

“That’s wonderful! He’s the second vacation house's keys.” Bigsby said in delight.

“Wait second houses keys?” Luis asked.

“Oh yes Wayland was kind of a genius for real estate he knew just how to pick places before they blew up in the market. If you liked this place you’ll love the house in Cape Cod!” Bigsby said showing himself out.

The two looked at eachother and said in unison. “Cape Cod?”

Luis looked at the set of keys attached was a keychain of a masked cowboy wrapped from mouth to foot in ropes.

“Wonder what that house is like.” Luis said looking over to Garrett.

“Only one way to find out.” Garret said with a grin.

“Who are we gonna get to house sit?” Luis asked.

“Hmmm.., I don’t know. Does your homophobic brother still need a place to crash?” Garret asked.

The end?
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Man, I loved everything about this ending.

Garrett and Luis' s escape was hilarious and their subsequent capturing of the doll showcased their relationship and teamwork so well... as accidental as it was.

In contrast, their talk with Martin was surprisingly bittersweet and emotional. Personally, it was one of the highlights of this great story.

Also, the open ending hopefully means you'll return to this characters in the future. This was a fitting conclusion for their adventure but I'd love to see more of them. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

what a lovely ending . But i do hope there are a few more adventures and bondage peril to be had with theses characters and others....
CowboyStud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CowboyStud »

Can we see a sequel perhaps the nephew dresses up as his uncle only for his uncles bf to tied him up with the nephews boyfriend ;-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic