Arrowverse Tale: Felicity Punishes Mia F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Eaglescout01

Arrowverse Tale: Felicity Punishes Mia F/F

Post by Eaglescout01 »

Mia Queen had just gotten home after competing in a Fight Night in a local fight club. She had taken to cage fighting to practice the various fighting styles the 23 year old had learned over the past seven years. She learned kickboxing, krav maga, ju jitsu and mixed martial arts. She needed to practice her fighting skills for when she would become a vigilante like her father Oliver Queen, who had been the Green Arrow. She sat on the countertop in the kitchen of her apartment cross legged, opening a bottle of Yuengling Oktoberfest Beer. She was wearing a dark green sports bra and black jeans. Her older brother William was there with her, he was in a black business suit. He also had a bottle of beer in his hand.

Mia: Remember, don't tell Mom about my cagefighting

William: I don't see why you're so worried about her finding out, you've won at least a couple dozen consecutive matches.

Mia: You know why I dont want Mom finding out. Remember when I practiced my parkour skills at that abandoned series of warehouses part of town? Aunt Thea saw one of the videos and ratted me out.

William: You were 17 years old and hadn't started your fight training yet. I'm pretty sure Mom couldn't do that to you today.

Mia: Maybe, but I'm not taking any chances. It was one of the most embarrassing days of my life.

Mia then thought back to that day seven years ago.

Seven years ago:

Mia was 17 years old at the time of this event. The 5'5", green eyed blonde walked down the stairs towards the front door. She was wearing a white wife muscle shirt, black sweatpants and a blue hoodie. She heard her mom Felicity's voice call to her from the living room. Mia walked into the living room, she saw her mom standing there waiting for her. Her mom, Felicity Smoak, was wearing a pink tshirt and blue jeans, she was wearing her glasses and was wearing her hair down. She looked like she had something to say to her.

Felicity: Where are you going Mia?

Mia: Out with my friends

Felicity: where are you going with your friends?

Mia: To the mall?

Felicity: I'm going to ask you again where you are going. This is your last chance to tell you the truth.

Mia: I dont know what you're talking about.

Felicity: I know you've been going to an abandoned warehouse area to do parkour for the past several weeks.

Mia: I've never done parkour before. I dont know why you would even think that.

Felicity: Your Aunt Thea saw the videos on your YouTube channel and told me about it. I watched the videos. You are not doing that anymore.

Crap Mia thought to herself. Time to diffuse the situation.

Mia: Mom I'm always careful. There's nothing to worry about.

Felicity: You can either stop doing it on your own or I'll make you stop.

Mia: Mom. I'm almost a legal adult. I'm always careful when I do my parkour videos. Also, I dont know how you can "stop" me from doing my parkour videos.

Mia started to leave for the front door. Suddenly, her mom tackled her from behind and grabbed her from behind with both arms. Mia tried to break out of her mom's grasp but she was stronger than Mia thought.

Mia (shocked): Mom what are doing?!!

Felicity: Well since I can't convince you to stop endangering yourself with this parkour at a hazardous abandoned warehouse....I have no choice but to make you stop.

Mia tried to struggle against Felicity's grasp again, but it was no use. Her mom, who was your typical computer nerd and computer hacker, had a pretty tight grip on her. Mia protested and loudly demanded that she let her go. Felicity clamped a hand over her daughter's mouth, pulled her to her feet, let go of Mia's mouth and dragged her into the kitchen.

Mia: Ok Mom, I'm sorry. I won't do it anymore. You can let me go now.

Felicity: Do you remember what I told you what I would do if you ever did anything like this? I said that I would tie you to a chair.

Mia: Ok I believe you. I won't do it again.

Felicity: I know you won't, because this will make sure of it.

Mia tried to protest but Felicity stuffed a pair of her dirty workout socks into her daughter's mouth. Then she tied Mia's wrists and arms behind her back, cinching between the ropes. The she tied her ankles together and tied her legs together above and below her knees. Felicity made sure to cinch between the ropes. She then placed Mia in a chair and tied her daughter to the chair. Then she covered Mia's sockgagged mouth with multiple stripes of duct tape.

Felicity: There we go. Now you can't go anywhere.

Mia (sounding muffled): Are you kidding me?

It wasn't clear. But Felicity got the gist of what her daughter was trying to say.

Felicity: No Mia, I am serious. Maybe if I keep you like this for a while... you'll think twice before doing dangerous things again.

Mia (sounding muffled): A while??!!!

Felicity took a few pictures of her bound and gagged daughter with her phone.

Felicity: I'm definitely sending these to your Aunt Thea.

Mia's eyes grew wide and shook her head. Her mom sent the pictures anyway.

Felicity: Thea asked if she could come over and see you all tied up for herself. I told her she could stop by.

Mia (sounding muffled): MOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Mia couldn't believe her luck. Outmuscled, then bound and gagged by her computer nerd/hacker of a mom. Now her aunt was coming over to see for herself. Almost an hour later, her Aunt Thea came over. She was wearing a red and black long sleeved and button down shirt and black skirt. She saw Mia gagged and bound to a chair, courtesy of her mother. Her aunt suddenly looked amused and surprised.

Thea: Oh. My. God. You really tied Mia to a chair?

Felicity: Yes I did. I knew she wouldn't stop doing her parkour videos at abandoned warehouses on her own so this was the alternative.

Thea: This is too funny. (Says teasingly) Wow Mia you actually let your mom do this to you?

Mia responded negatively, coming out muffled of course. Which made her Mom and aunt laugh outloud.

Felicity: Let's play a game where we try and guess what she's saying.

Thea: Sounds fun to me.

For over half an hour, her mom and aunt teasingly taunted her and asked her what she was trying to say and mockingly guessed what she was trying to say. They also teased her about not being able to talk. Finally after what seemed like over an hour, they had finally had enough of their fun.

Felicity: If we let you go....do you promise not to do anything dangerous like parkour again ....at least while you are a minor?

Mia nodded her head yes.

Felicity: Good. Glad we had this little talk. Alright Thea, want to help me free our little daredevil?

Thea: Since she's agreed to your terms. Sure.

Mia's mother and aunt ungagged her and untied her. Felicity told her to remember this the next time she wanted to do something like this again while she was still a minor.

Back to the Present Day

William: In that time, you've learned several different fighting styles and learned how to be quite the escape artist. You're also legally an adult. What do you have to worry about?

Mia: Mom has Sara Lance, her sister Laurel, Dinah Drake and Kara Danvers on speed dial. Those four could possibly be enough to overpower me. I also don't think that being an adult is going to matter to her. I don't want to be humiliated by mom like that again.

William: Good point. Mom is more than a little over protective and overbearing when it comes to you. She won't hear it from me.

Mia: that's all I ask.