New recruit M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 520

New recruit M/M

Post by Deleted User 520 »

I know I was selected to post this story. I wanted to get it up I hope it's to everyone's liking. This is from picture number 5 on the stories based on pictures post from tug talk.

Private Andrew White was brand new to the unit he was about to walk into. He was a skinny 18 year old kid that always had an attitude before joining the Army. He was to be stationed with the 1st Cavalry out of Ft. Hood Texas.
“Private Andrew White reporting for duty!” He said as he walked into the personnel office dropping his bags on the floor.

“It’s Friday private! You got here late!” The sergeant said.

“The bus ran slow! Won’t happen again sergeant!”

“That won’t matter just means I can’t do anything with you but put you in temp barracks till Monday then we can figure out where to put you from there. Follow me.”

White grabbed his bags and followed as ordered. He was led outside and down a narrow street that looked like something out of a mob movie. Like he was about to be taken out and buried in the dessert.

“This is it. Don’t take it serious in here. These guys can be a little nuts sometimes since their barracks were shut down for renovations they do anything they can to have fun because they can’t have all their things in here. Too small if you get what I mean.”
“No problem Sarge! I’m sure I’ll adapt well. Thank you!”
He was assigned a room and he saw what the sergeant meant. These rooms were small. Surely everyone just wanted to get out of them. Although his room was a bit different. It had a closet in it. Something he noticed walking through the other rooms didn’t have.

He was only going to be there for the weekend so he didn’t want to unpack much. He wasn’t getting the rest of his clothes until the following week when his parents get his address. He got out of his uniform and put on some PTs (physical fitness uniform). He rally needed a shower so he began to try to track it down somewhere down the hall.

As he walked down the hall to find the shower he heard a lot of noise coming from one of the rooms.
“They should know.” He thought

“Hey guys I’m…. what the?” As he walked into the room there were three soldiers bound with zip ties and one gagged with duct tape.

“What’s up?” asked one soldier

“Uh……. Nothing I was just looking for the showers. I’ll leave you alone. Thanks!”

“Hey man come on back here. I’m Daniel Graves and that’s Joe Kelly. All these other guys, well they’re tied up.”
“I can see that I’ll stop back later maybe.”

“Oh you wouldn’t want to miss out on this fun now would you.”

“I’m good. I’m sure I can see plenty later.”

A number of soldiers came out of neighboring rooms and blocked the way down the hall.
“You can’t come down here with out the right password bud!”

“Uh, well I don’t know the password, so I guess I’ll take my chances.”

“Welcome”

“I’m sorry what?”

“Welcome.”

“OK welcome. Is that the password?”

“Yep!”

White was quickly overpowered by multiple soldiers. He tried to fight but it was no use in a couple minutes his hands were bound with zip ties behind his back and his feet were also bound. He was drug into a room similar to his and thrown in the closet with four other new soldiers.

“I thought my room was the only one that had a closet.”

“SSSHHH!!!!” Don’t talk. This has happened to me every day this week. Open your mouth and it gets worse.” Another new guy said. “I’m Daniels. Got here Monday.” He whispered.

“I don’t care. Hey! Let me out of this crap! This isn’t funny!” White tried to struggle but the zip ties dug in to his skin and he was forced to stop.

“I thought you were trying to take a shower.” Said one of his captors.

“Oh you don’t miss a thing do ya genius?”

“Only thing that bugs me is you taking a shower with socks on.” as the soldier grabbed his feet and pulled his socks off.

“Now I guess I won’t take a shower with socks ommmph!!!!” Whites socks were quickly shoved in his mouth and held in by the soldier’s hand as duct tape was retrieved to hold in the sock. He struggled to spit it out because he hadn’t had time to do laundry, nor did he have many clothes over the past week. He had to wear the same socks every day. They were foul, and he wanted to choke at the tastes of them. He could taste the sweat, musk and other laundry that they had been around.

“Seems we have a spitfire of a soldier here boys! As the other soldiers looked on they had all been through it over the past week multiple times. They knew to just stay quiet or suffer the same fate. What was worse they knew what was coming next for the brand-new soldier.

The dominant soldiers grabbed White by his arms and pulled him into the room outside of the closet.

“You just picked the wrong day to show up new guy! Now we can let you go on one condition.”

MMMPPPHHHH! MMOO!!!”

“We can even overlook that curse. All you have to do is service the feet of every guy on this floor.”

“MMMPH!!!”

“Or you can stay like you are until you decide otherwise.”

White began to struggle again but it only lasted a minute before his wrists were hurting again. He was left for half an hour before his captors returned as the other new guys watched from the closet they were tied in.

“Made up your mind yet?”

Defeated and exhausted he accepted his fate. There was a total of 25 soldiers assigned to his floor. Unfortunately, they were all in the barracks at the time. He was also made to chew on the socks of those that were wearing them for five minutes per sock. He was literally getting sick towards the end. When he thought he was finished he got a surprise.

“Oh we forgot them!” The other new guys that were still tied up. They said everyone including these guys. One looked like he ran through a mud puddle with his socks on. White had been at it for nearly 4 hours and he knew he had at least an hour left before his captors would be happy.
Last edited by Deleted User 520 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Glad you could write the story based on that picutre since others (ehem [mention]sockgagged[/mention] , [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ) chose the other one!

I've always wondered what was the story behind that set of pictures and this one answers my question quite nicely. It was short but fun wiith the right amount of well-intentioned torture and a character that actually deserves it! Thanks for posting
Deleted User 122

Post by Deleted User 122 »

Awesome, thanks for writing a story based on photo 5 from my survey... Here's the photo for reference:
tumblr_nd68n7rO5z1r0ariko3_1280.jpg

Enjoyed it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Nice one. I actually liked that it was so short, made for a good, quick read.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Love it! Where can I sign up?
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Nice little story. Thanks!
Deleted User 122

Post by Deleted User 122 »

I came across another picture from that scene. Even better photo showing the poor cadet in the background duct tape gagged. I wonder what he did wrong (or right) to deserve it lol

Here's the pic...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Generally speaking, I am not a huge fan of photographic illustrations attached to stories. This is because I prefer to "see" the story the way I imagine it as I read, and photographs cause my imagination to be limited. An example: when I think of Harry Potter, the only face that comes to mind is Daniel Radcliffe's. Before the the films were released, Harry "looked" very different to me.

That said, these pictures are so hot, it's difficult to complain!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Nice one, [mention]ricktied[/mention]!
Just caught up to this now.

Lots of fun. Love the sock gagging and rough overpowering featured here! ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic