Gaming Tournament F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Rerun
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Gaming Tournament F/M

Post by Rerun »

Here's my first story for this site, which is also a request from [mention]ryguy98[/mention], hope you all enjoy.

—————————————————

Douglas was lying sprawled out on the couch of his best friend and biggest rival Serena, waiting for her to get situated for a day of chilling and gaming, the perfect use of paid time off! The two had this system of coordinating time off work to have a designated hang-out day each month for about 2 years now. What kept sticking to the back of Douglas’ mind was how they were initially planning on spending the day at his place, before Serena abruptly insisted on her house instead. He had no clue what was so pressing, but he couldn’t really care either way, it wasn’t like she was going to bring any surprises or anything…

—————————————————

Serena was doing just fine and dandy. Ignoring the forty-something times she contemplated puking in the past 15 minutes. She’d been reading up on tie-up stories since high school but never worked up the courage to try anything in real life outside of self-bondage. But she also trusted Douglas more than anyone, even if he wasn’t open to any of this, the most he would hold against her would be some more opportunities to rib her, which she could more than compete with. She had just about everything ready, she wore her red fuzzy socks for… just light torture (so maybe she had another interest outside of bondage, she was pretty sure this was semi-common), and a good excuse of a bet and being rivals in case things went south, a plan B of having him do something else if she won (in case he just really didn’t want to do this); now she needed actual binding materials. All of her rope was tough, i.e. tie someone up with this if you really want them blistered, maybe she could use belts? Roll him up in a blanket? Just use scarv- waitaminutewaitinutewaitaminute. Gaming tournament. Wired controllers. Serena quickly dented to grab whatever wired controllers (Pre-Wii Nintendo and PlayStation, Genesis, Atari 2600) she could find while internationally praising her genius. Douglas had no clue what he was in for.

—————————————————

Douglas was quickly jolted from his half-sleeping state by a booming “Alright D, let’s roll out!”

“`m up, `m up… What took you so long?”

“Just wanted to finalize some things… How about racing through Mario World?”

“Wait, 100% or just-“

“Just beating up Bowser, so pretty much blasting through 11 stages. Too intense for Mr. Hotshot?”

“I’m not a hotshot, but I’m totally down for wiping that grin off your face. Why so short though?”

“This isn’t just any old race. It’s a bet. Whoever finishes quicker does what the winner wants, deal?”

“Yeah, let’s get your funeral over with.”

—————————————————

She was up to something. While he could’ve lamented how obvious the grin she was sporting coupled with a fire raging in both eyes were in hindsight, but he was preoccupied with just enjoying the moment with her. He could tell by the sounds from her Switch that she made to and from the Star World before him, but he would rather this pace of his be chalked up to all the distractions coming his opponent’s way. He was more than fine with her socked feet in his lap, for about 5 seconds before he noticed the smell. She must’ve known this too, since she discreetly began to rub them over his body, with a quick shove to the face, costing him a life at Bowser. Before he could try again, he distinctly heard the game’s ending theme. Serena was a tactical mind, he would give her that.

“My feet interesting?” She smugly taunted.

“You win, you sneak. What do you want?”

Serena went silent, considering how far she was willing to go. “Well D, you certainly seemed to li-“

“Distracted. I was distracted by the whole ‘touch me everywhere you can’ strategy you had going on.” Douglas quickly corrected.

“Only because you liked them~ In fact, since you like my feet so much I think you should spend time getting better acquainted with them. Of course, I’d have to keep you from getting distracted again~” Serena showed Douglas one of the controllers at this point, dangling it as she finished her last tease.

Her jokey demeanor was quick to change after a bit of silence from Douglas “Or just do some work for me! Didn’t expect you to be into this, to be honest!”

“So you’re planning on tying me up?”

“…yes.”

“And then make me smell your feet?”

“…yes.”

“…Alright, let’s go get me situated.”

Now it was time for Serena to be thrown off her game.

“Wait, you're also into this?” Asked the completely dumbfounded gamer.

“Yeah, besides I trust you.” The other nonchalantly confirmed.

“Oh. Uh, wow. Yeah, let’s get you all roped up!” Serena nervously giggled a bit when getting through that sentence. She took time when untangle all the wires to regain her earlier confidence. “Or more literally, all cabled up!”

—————————————————

It didn’t take long for Douglas to be turned into a wriggly mass of black wires looped around and occasionally secured for no escape. Serena gently pushed her mummified friend onto the floor and triumphantly put a foot over his chest.

“Well, what now, are you just gon- mmph!” Douglas got cut off by the foot on his chest being promptly clamped over his mouth, bringing back the earlier smell and then some.

“Before we truly begin, you’re getting a warning. I made sure to run in these a bit before you got here. Just courtesy from one best friend to another!” Serena said all of this with a faux-kind attitude and smile before casually adding “Also I’m getting pics of this. Relive happy memories y’know. Also, it’s not often to get a cable mummy on your floor. Don’t worry they should only go between the two of us.”

Serena then began to rest her feet on Douglas’ face, prompting him to test his bonds, which managed to hold tight despite their simplicity. Even though it seemed like Serena would be having him like this for as long as she pleased, he wouldn’t have to worry about any blackmail scenario. He looked up to see… just red. She was probably playing some RPG by the sounds of it, but having his face turned into a footrest seemed to have the side effect of also blocking his vision.

As hours passed by Serena was in a blissful world of her own, she was making significant progress and managed to play out one of her fantasies. Speaking of which, Serena remembered she neglected to gag Douglas for a reason.

“How is it?”

“Hmm?”

“Being all tied up.”

“Pretty relaxing. Basically, an excuse to lay around all day.” Douglas answered mostly unmuffled.

“And your two little losing trophies?”

“Little losing… oh! The whole feet thing… it’s also working out pretty well, all things considered.”

“You seemed pretty cool with me just springing this on you. Any skeletons in the closet?”

“Went around the internet a few times. Clearly not as much as you.”

“And what’s an utter staple of this experience, one that I haven’t done yet?”

“Are you gonna take off your socks and shove ‘em in my mouth?” Douglas guessed towards the predictable answer.

“Okay, good news: you get half credit. Bad news: just because you said that you get to have something else be your gag! Exciting, right?” Serena exclaimed mockingly with feigned excitement before rushing off to find her rival a gag.

Douglas turned his head up with mild intrigue when he saw Serena come back with 2 socks exactly like the ones she was wearing, but dark green instead. Turning to face her then greeted him with the sly smile from before that uttered “Open wide~”

The socks gave an even worse taste than they smell, two guesses as to whether Serena intentionally wore them before he arrived or not. Fortunately for herself, Serena noticed Douglas’ expression And decided to remedy the situation with the best of both worlds. “Oh no, D did you get separation anxiety from my feet? Don’t worry I’ll take care of that…”

Douglas could only chuckle to himself. Serena always knew how to get to him. Maybe he could joke about how she’s using her feet to seal in the gag instead of tape? But then again she also wasn’t the one simultaneously smelling and tasting socks, so maybe he didn’t have room to judge.

—————————————————

It’d been about 2 more hours under Serena’s feet before she suddenly got up to stretch and then lift Douglas’ bound body up. Then began a tedious process of slowly unraveling him from the cords; with what he got to go through, it was pretty amusing how annoyed Serena looked with how long this was taking, especially with him too immobilized to help! Once the last of the controllers were put away Serena took the socks out of Douglas’ mouth one at a time. Slowly. Of course, she sported a smug look doing this.

“So how was it? Best time of your life? Thinking about hiring a hit on me?”

“I liked it. It was enjoyable… I don’t really know how to describe why I like things.”

“Sweet. So… how about… we start making a habit out of this… maybe..?”

“Serena… it looks like this will be a long competition!”
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

I really enjoyed this - the dynamic between Douglas and Serena was a lot of fun. I don't know if you have a continuation planned for this, but I would enjoy seeing more if you do!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Rerun
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rerun »

Rtj65 wrote: 1 year ago I really enjoyed this - the dynamic between Douglas and Serena was a lot of fun. I don't know if you have a continuation planned for this, but I would enjoy seeing more if you do!
Thanks for the comment, glad to see you enjoyed the characters. I was intending this to be a one-off story, but I might use these two again for something else, who knows.
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Great story, I'll love to see a part 2!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic