The Bet: A lesson in overconfidence (FFFFF/M) (Part 19: "The Chair" now added)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ropesngirls
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropesngirls »

This is a story I keep reading. Actually, had me register here as I wanted to thank you for writing it.
As for suggestions... well, with so many girls around there will be an abundance of tights and pantyhose. So many options! Great for even more secure bondage, great gags and of course the hapless victim might end up encased in them. A hole in the crotch and all of a sudden a pair of tights can become a top ;)
Not sure if that is allowed here, but his manhood outlined by the stretched pantyhose or tights fabric might give opportunity for even more teasing and humiliation.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

[mention]ropesngirls[/mention] thank you so much for the lovely compliments! I'm so glad my story is what made you want to register and comment!
As for your suggestions, it's certainly possible that with the successful use of the tights hood the girls might get a taste for using them for more things much like how they've made use of their worn socks throughout the day.
jayspatswhoo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayspatswhoo »

Any update on an update? (:
mrskeletor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mrskeletor »

I love this story so much! Can't wait for more!
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Im also excitedly waiting for more!
Excited to see the new girl’s attitude while torturing.
Also curious to see how the main character’s girlfriend handles him when everyone else goes home. Does she let him free right away? I hope not… 😈
Hywok
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hywok »

This story never gets boring, I am on the edge of my seat, waiting to find out about the new entrant and what she will bring to the ‘party’!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 18: Unboxed

"HHHRRRMPPPPHHHHH" I huffed into the gag as the Spice Girls piped into my ears. I shook my head in an attempt to swing the airpods out of my ears to ever so slightly improve my situation, but no luck.

Suddenly the kitchen door burst open. The girls exuberantly poured through the door clutching newly filled glasses of wine. After placing her glass on the table, Sarah approached and stood in front of me. She turned to Ashley and gestured to her to stop the music. Ashley picked up her phone and tapped the screen. The sound of the Spice Girls was abruptly replaced with the muffled giggles of my captors.

"Rise and shine doll, I think you've had long enough to rest and relax. Let's get you out of that case. We've got some more fun things in store for you" Sarah grinned, her boot poking into the side of the upright case.

Megan approached clutching some scissors and cut the duct tape that wound several times around the case. Sarah and Ashley gently tilted the case forwards bringing my head down towards the floor, eventually resting my forehead on the toes of Ashely's boots. Behind me I felt a hand grasp the zip of the suitcase. Slowly it dragged back, unfastening the zip. I braced myself for freedom.

The flap of the suitcase lifted open but rather than spring out, I awkwardly remained packed in place. They had padded out the inside of the case with so many cushions that I remained held completely in place.

"Haha oops!"" Sarah chuckled.
"We really packed ya in there tight didn't we?"

Ashley began rocking the suitcase side to side in an attempt to dislodge me whilst Sarah flicked her boot at the cushions trying to shift them. I tried my best to help by wriggling my hands and ankles but the tightness of the packing kept me from making much of an impact.

"You must really wanna stay in there hmmm?" Ashley teased

"Mrrpghhh hrrmpghhh!" I pleaded through the heavily worn socks.

"Ugghhh fine" Sarah huffed, planting her boot back into the carpet and reaching forwards, grabbing the cushions and yanking them out of the case.

Finally I spilled out of the case, rolling onto the floor. Ashley quickly dragged the suitcase away.

"There we go!" Sarah smiled, the rest of the girls cheering from the couch.
"Let me help you up"

Sarah placed her boot on my back and rolled me over onto my front. It was then that I realised, the tightly packed cushions were not what stopped me from wriggling. It was the tightly tied scarves and belts that held me in such a restricting hogtie.
I had hoped to roll out of the suitcase with my arms and legs springing free. Instead I lay there, hands tied palm to palm, feet tied ankle to ankle. The claustrophobic, tight feeling remained.
My tights hooded head slowly bowed towards the ground.

"Right." Sarah broke the silence as she knelt down on the floor beside my head, grasping my tights covered chin and tilting my head upwards to face the girls on the couch.
"We had a little discussion about you when we were in the kitchen." She explained.

"And Kellie said that she can't believe that you've had both mine and Ashley's socks in your mouth and over your nose for almost the entire evening. She feels sorry for you." I gazed up at Kellie through the blurred tights. From what I could see, her expression appeared to be showing sympathy.

"If it were up to me... you'd be inhaling through and sucking on our socks for the rest of the night. With the only respite being the times you're sucking on our toes, or inhaling our boots instead..."

Sarah stood up and began pacing back and forth before me. My head remained upwards facing, my eyes followed her as she paced, occasionally glancing over to the couch at the rest of the girls.

"But! She is a guest. So we feel it's only polite to consider her thoughts on the matter. Kellie?" Sarah finished pacing and turned to face Kellie in the centre of the couch.

There was a pause...

"Well I was thinking that... Natasha..."
The girls all giggled.
"... might appreciate a break from smelling you ladies' socks?" Kellie softly smiled.
"and sucking on them" she quickly added.

"Mrrphhhh hrrmphhhh" I furiously nodded.

"Would you like a break Natasha?" Sarah questioned, turning to look down at me.
"Would you like a break from smelling and tasting mine and Ashley's socks?"

"Mmmrrrrphhh hhrrrmmphhhh!" I strained my neck and back in an effort to gaze up at the towering figure of Sarah. The belt holding my hogtie in place creaked at the stretching.
"Mrrrphhhhh hhhrrrmmphhhhh!" I continued my frantic nodding.

"Ok! Ok!" Sarah rolled her eyes.
"Keep your heels on!" she mocked, reminding me of the tight pink high heels squeezed onto my feet.

Sarah walked over to the couch and sat down next to Kellie.

"MMmrrrrpppgghhh?!" I questioned at the lack of action.

"Calm down Tasha!" Sarah hushed.
"We'll free you from our feet soon enough! But first we're going to get you out of that tight tight hogtie!"

Ashley stood up and walked over, standing to my side. I could hear her fiddling with the straps of the belt that hogtied me.
Suddenly the belt tightened.

"HHRRRRRMMPHHHGGG!" I gasped, inhaling sharply through Sarah and Ashley's pink and black fuzzy socks.

Finally the belt came loose. My hooded head flopped down onto the floor whilst my heeled feet did the same.

"Hrrrrmmphhh!" I sighed in extreme relief. I had been hogtied for so long that I had almost forgotten what it felt like to straighten out my legs.

"Aren't we good to you!" Sarah sarcastically mocked.

"Hrrrmmphhhh" I sighed through the socks.

As I lay on the floor enjoying the limited freedom I had, I watched as Sophie and Megan stood up from the couch. My eyes followed their feet as they walked across the room.
Before I could see their destination, I felt the sole of a boot place on my back and roll me onto my side. Suddenly an arm looped through my tied right arm and hoisted me up onto my feet. I awkwardly swayed on the carpeted floor thanks to the pink high heels, however the arm held me upright.

I glanced to my left to see it was Ashley who was holding me upright. I then turned to my right to see Sophie and Megan returning from the kitchen, carrying the tall chair that they had previously tied me to.

"Put it there girls" Sarah ordered, pointing just to the centre of the living room. Sophie and Megan placed the chair down facing the sofa.

"Stick her on the chair ladies" Sarah ordered.

Kellie stood up and grabbed onto my left arm. She and Ashley began dragging me towards the chair. I pathetically hopped along with them as they dragged, each hop forcing a sharp inhale through the socks.

Arriving in front of the chair, Ashley and Kellie turned me around and pushed me down onto the seat. I gazed up at Kellie with my pleading eyes. Hopefully she'd see them through the tights.

"Don't worry. We'll get those socks out your mouth and off your nose once we've got you nice and secured on the chair" Sarah grinned as she spotted my pleas.
"Grab some scarves girls" she ordered.

To Be Continued....
Thank you so much to everyone for your patience and support. I'm so sorry it's been 2 months since the last update. It's really difficult being able to find enough time to sit down and write out a decent next part.
I've written a few drafts now but they've felt very rushed and I don't want to write something for the sake of it.
I'm living with my partner now and she doesn't know I write on here so it's difficult finding extended periods of time to actually be on here.

Once again, thank you so much for your continued support and patience.
I'll go through the replies to the last chapter and respond, just wanted to get this chapter out first.
Taimoormalik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Taimoormalik »

Wow this is the best story on this site for me thanks
I have a request and some suggestions please add them if you like them. I want to suggest that you may can add some public bondage and humiliation for natasha in which she get bound and gagged by public womens and get spanking.you can also make her wesr some skin tight one piece swimsuit and also make stranger womens to take natasha home for sometime.
Thanks for such amazing story.. :D :D :D
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Always a pleasure to see you return to stories, do hate an unfinished work :lol:
Good work as ever 8-)
mrskeletor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mrskeletor »

Great continuation, always worth the wait :D
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

So happy to see this continuation! Great writing as always! Im excited to see what the ladies have planned… i dont think its mercy…

Totally understand the delay - im the same way with my wife. This board is a secret life of mine 😈

Looking forward to the next chapter!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 19: The Chair

I sat slightly forwards on the chair, my tied arms stopping me from leaning back. Megan knelt down in front of me and began untying the scarf around my ankles. Once my legs were free, she pushed them up against the legs of the chair. I watched as she wrapped a scarf around my left leg at the shin, wrapping around the pink leg warmer and around the leg of the chair. She wrapped several times around before passing the scarf under my foot and wrapping around the stiletto heel pinning it against the chair leg. I tested the tie, swivelling my heeled foot side to side. Other than that slight swivel, my foot remained tightly anchored to the chair leg. Megan glanced up, her face holding a slight grin showing her pleasure at the confirmation of a successful tie.

She moved over and began repeating the tie on my right leg. As I watched, Sarah walked over to my side and placed her hands on my back. She gently pressed on my back forcing me to crunch forwards in the chair so that my tied arms were exposed. Her hands began wrestling with the knotted scarf tied around my wrists.
I could feel her struggling with the knot behind my back.

"Bloody hell. We did a good job with this knot didn't we?!" She bemoaned.

"Mrrphhh!" I nodded from my hunched over position.

"No wonder you couldn't escape!" she continued, chuckling at my acknowledgement.

Suddenly, the knot popped loose. Sarah tugged at the scarf ends, slowly unravelling it from around my wrists.

"There we go! You just have to work at it a bit and try find an opening." she smugly quipped as the scarf pulled off my wrists, freeing them for the first time in hours.

My arms were free. But I kept them in place. Crossed over behind my back. My body was still crunched down. With my legs secured to the chair and the tights hood obscuring my vision, I was in no position to fight back. Sarah had said she would remove the socks from my nose and mouth once I was secured to the chair. So I figured the sooner they secured me, the sooner they'd remove the socks. Any complications would just delay that, and may make them change their mind.

"That only took you a few seconds" Ashley nodded, still talking about the knotted scarf.

Ashley and Sophie grabbed an arm each and began pulling them out from behind my back. Sarah grasped my shoulders from behind and dragged me back into the chair.

"I know! We left you in the kitchen for ages Tasha. Surely you could have figured out how to untie yourself in all that time?" Sophie laughed.

"Mrrrphhhh" I bowed my head at the taunting.

Ashley and Sophie placed my arms flat onto the chair arms. Kate and Kellie brought over a stack of belts and handed 1 each to Ashley and Sophie. They wrapped the belts around my wrists, wrapping several times before buckling them, pinning my arms to the chair arms.

"Yeah, I mean you had nothing else to do?" Kate giggled. "Other than squirm. So it's disappointing that you weren't able to figure out how to untie yourself" she shook her head.

I glanced up at Kellie who was still stood with a selection of belts, occasionally handing one to Sophie who was busy wrapping them around my arm. Kellie smirked at the ongoing conversation, surprising a giggle. It looked like she was feeling sorry for me.

"Unless..." Sarah began, wrapping a belt around my waist then pulling it behind the back of the chair.
"you did figure out how to untie yourself? But you didn't want to. Because you were having so much fun!" she began laughing.

"Is that it?" she leaned over my shoulder, close to my hooded face.
"are you enjoying yourself to much?!"

"Mrrphh hrrmmphhh!" I shook my head side to side.

The girls collectively giggled. Each one of them was busy working away, securing some part of my body to the chair.
Megan was wrapping my legs in scarves to the point where it looked like I was wearing a pair of multi-coloured tights.
Sophie and Ashley were wrapping my arms from wrist to shoulder in belts, each one squeezing my arms to the chair.
I watched. Each secured limb took me closer to the removal of Sarah and Ashley's putrid socks from my nose and mouth.

Several minutes passed. The girls were silent as they were hard at work. Only the occasional sounds of belt buckles clanging.
I sighed through the socks.

"Oh shush." Sarah rolled her eyes.
"We're nearly done! Just this one more belt... and then... there we go!"

The 6 girls stood in front of me, admiring their work.

"Perfect" Sophie grinned.

"Yes, she might have been able to escape the suitcase, but she ain't escaping that one!" Ashley smirked. I shook my head.

"Agreed, I can hardly see the dress now" Kate nodded.

"Hmm. Yeah. But she's still wearing it!" Sarah added. "And you can still see those purty liddle heels!" she mocked, her UGG boot tapping my foot causing me to swivel the pink heel.

"What do you think Kellie?" Kate asked, leaning over towards our neighbour.

"Beautiful" Kellie chuckled. "Although..." she gathered the girls in a huddle. I could hear her whispering, the girls giggling at whatever she was saying.

Eventually, they emerged from their discussion. Each of them giggling and looking over at me.

"Hrrrmppghhh?!" I groaned, looking up at Sarah.

"I know! I know. Socks. We'll remove them" she huffed.
"You know, for someone that's gagged you sure do moan a lot!" she complained as she grasped the top of the tights and pulled it upwards.

The socks pulled up against my nose until finally the tights popped off my head causing them to flop down onto my lap.

"Hrrrmmphhhh! Hmmmmphhh" I excitedly breathed in relief. No more was my nose polluted by that awful stench of dry feet.

"Right, gag." Sarah ordered, directing her attention to the tape over my mouth. Her fingers pinched the side of the tape. She slowly peeled it, dragging it across my lips.

"Mrrphaaaaahhh" I groaned as my lips stuck to the tape as it slowly withdrew from my face. My tongue pushed hard against the socks.

"At at!" Sarah blurted as her hand clamped over my mouth.
"You don't spit those socks out. I take them out." she warned, the tape still stuck to my cheek.
"Understand?" she asked. I nodded.

She slowly removed her hand and then placed her fingers into my mouth where she pinched the socks and slowly dragged them out. My tongue stretched in celebration as it became free of the terrible taste.
I watched as Sarah scrunched up the fake lip duct tape and threw it aside. What a relief.

"You're up girl" Sarah gestured to Kellie as she walked over and joined the rest of the girls on the couch.

Kellie stood up and walked over, picking up a scarf from the floor. ​With one hand at each end she lifted it up and began moving it towards my mouth.

"Open your mouth up" she gently spoke. I gazed at her, reluctant to open my mouth.

"We said we would remove the socks. Not the gag. I wanted to re-gag you with the tape. But Kellie said that we should use something a little nicer since you'd been such a good girl." Sarah moaned from the couch.

I opened my mouth. Kellie pulled the scarf tight in between my teeth and dragged it behind my head. She wrapped it once around my head, through my mouth, and back where she knotted it behind my head.

"There we go." Kellie kindly smiled. I gazed at her as my teeth chewed down on the scarf.

"You should say thank you!" Sarah ordered.

"Thrnnk yrrgphh" I tried to smile.

"You're welcome dear" Kellie smiled back.
"You must be thirsty, have a drink" she lifted up a glass of water and pressed the rim under the scarf gag. I tilted my head back and let the water pour into my mouth, washing away the taste of worn socks.

"Thrnnks" I nodded to Kellie as she took the glass away.

"You're welcome." she stood back up.
"I'm going to go grab some things from my house." She smiled. "I'll be 2 minutes." She shuffled towards the door and left.

I turned to face the girls on the couch. Sarah was staring me down. It felt like she was desperate to tear the scarf gag off my face and pack my mouth out with her socks before wrapping my face in some duct tape and drawing some ridiculous lips on it.
Despite being utterly helpless and tied to the chair, I felt protected by Kellie. Under the scarf gag, I almost had a smug smile as I looked at Sarah.

A few more minutes passed. The girls chatted amongst each other whilst I sat and chewed the scarf, relishing the freedom of the chair tie compared to the suitcase.
Finally the front door opened and Kellie returned.

"Hey everyone, sorry I took so long!" she hurried as she shuffled in the door carrying a cardboard box, still dressed in her gym clothes.

The girls all leapt to their feet and raced over to meet her, Sarah the first to do so.
Kellie placed the box on the couch as they all gathered around it. I could hear as they rummaged through the contents, cackling and giggling to one and other.

"This is perfect!" Sarah maniacally schemed. She turned and began walking over to me, her UGGs dragging across the carpet. I desperately tried to look behind her to see the contents of the box but couldn't see past her.

"Hey Tasha..." she smiled, kneeling down in front of me. Her hands caressed the belts around my arms and down to my hands. A sinister smile slowly grew.
"Are you ready for a proper makeover?"

To Be Continued...
Thanks for your support!
All feedback is welcome!
Comment below what you think Kellie has in her box? (I've already planned that part, not fishing for ideas :lol: )
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Well … this can only go well :D
jayspatswhoo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayspatswhoo »

Hoping spice girls outfit 🤞
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Ossassin wrote: 2 years ago Well … this can only go well :D
Of course ;)
jayspatswhoo wrote: 2 years ago Hoping spice girls outfit 🤞
Hmmm maybe. It's a big box :P
sensitivefeet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sensitivefeet »

I have been reading it quite a few times now... and I find it amazing: it looks like you've read my fantaisies deep inside my mind...
Remind me: once hogtied, just before I placed the ballgag... you said:"Please, anything but the feet"?... Good...
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Amazing story. A good writer and an amazing fantasy. I love everything, cause you never now which way it goes. Great, keep up the good work!
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

sensitivefeet wrote: 2 years ago I have been reading it quite a few times now... and I find it amazing: it looks like you've read my fantaisies deep inside my mind...
Thanks! I'm glad you're still enjoying it even after reading it a few times!
Pantyhose971 wrote: 2 years ago Amazing story. A good writer and an amazing fantasy. I love everything, cause you never now which way it goes. Great, keep up the good work!
Thank you! Glad you're enjoying it's many twists and turns so far! There will be plenty more to come :D
tillytimber123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tillytimber123 »

Just tried to binge this entire series but it took awhile and now i’m only on part 8 but I’m really liking the story so far and I’m excited to read the rest soon! Just wanted to say that is one hell of a good story so keep it up! 😁
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

I love this story! Thank you for sharing it and keeping it going!
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
mrskeletor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mrskeletor »

I can't wait to read more!
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

One of my favorite stories!
Kezplecs
Forum Contributer