The Amazing Wanda in: Silent(ish) Movie FF/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 769

The Amazing Wanda in: Silent(ish) Movie FF/F

Post by Deleted User 769 »

Given my present situation, bound, gagged and struggling to stay afloat among a sea of scatter cushions and soft furnishings, most people would probably have given in to panic. However all I could think of was how foolish I'd been to allow myself to have been tricked so easily. 
And by a pair of girls almost half my age no less. 
I was sitting on an overstuffed couch in the family den of the children I'd been babysitting. 
Almost out of professional curiosity I tried to work my hands free by loosening the necktie’s at my wrists but gave up almost immediately when my efforts garnered no reward. After all, struggling like a wild animal caught in a trap felt a little ignoble, not to mention it would likely ruin my outfit. 
I decided instead to bear my captivity in as dignified manner as possible.
My gag, (which was equally snug) was a green and grey striped school scarf (which I instantly recognized as the colors of Slytherin house from the Harry Potter movies) wrapped tightly between my teeth and around my head. As someone who took a great deal of pride in my appearance, I was beginning to resent the dampness of the material around my cheeks as the saliva began to saturate the scarf.
I began to recall all the old TV shows that had featured a prominent bound and gagged damsel. My favourite heroines had always been the ones who reacted to their plight with something approaching benign indifference, as though they could somehow extract themselves from their bonds with a simple flick of the wrist, or a witty rejoinder. 
As befitting my, somewhat exact personality I tend to dress in a quiet, understated fashion. For instance, today I was wearing a sheer burgundy long sleeved blouse with the collar fastened and a printed skirt. 
With my predilection for starched and somewhat demure outfits I often get accused of dressing like a librarian (amongst other things) but I find that my slender frame, long neck and black rimmed glasses work really well with the whole 'buttoned-up look'. Also I grew up idolising Gillian Anderson's role in the X-Files, so it's probably no wonder the FBI aesthetic appeals to me. In fact, it was during a family vacation to Vancouver that I insisted that we make a brief stop at Frouse mountain so I could see the location where Dana Scully was kidnapped in an episode of the show. Once there I begged my parents to help me recreate the scene and eventually I was able to persuade them to let me climb into the boot of the rental car where I was tied up and photographed just like my idol. 
It's something of a relief that this impromptu shoot happened in an era before social media as this picture would almost certainly have led to a staged intervention from social services,..
But back to the problem at hand, I glanced around the room and noticed my handbag perched on the dining table. In it, buried somewhere among the detritus, was my phone.
The solution was obvious, but how to get there with my hands and feet bound?
How indeed?
Deciding that she who hesitates is lost I wriggled myself around until I could swing my bound legs off the couch and boldly leaned forward. Slowly raising myself up to my full 5' 5 height I decided to limit myself to moving one hop at a time. 
I began with a few, small tentative jumps. 
I found that it was extremely difficult to balance without the use of my hands, but after I completed a few successful movements across the floor (taking care to maneuver around the half-completed jigsaw puzzle of Thomas the tank engine) I found myself beginning to grow in confidence.  
After a while my technique (such as it was) became really quite adept (even if I do say so myself) although I could only imagine how ridiculous I looked bouncing along the carpeted floor like some kind of S & M loving marsupial in an unconvincing wig. 
Actually, I didn't have to imagine. There I was, reflected in the full length antique mirror above the fire place. 
I called a temporary halt to my journey through the minefield of toy bricks in order to study my appearance in the polished glass. 
It felt so strange to see myself like this, almost an out of body experience. 
The first thing I noticed was that having my hands tied behind me had the unforeseen benefit of making my breasts seem far perkier and decidedly more prominent than usual. 
“This is not entirely unpleasant,..” I thought to myself.
Meanwhile, the necktie between my teeth (which was now almost completely saturated with saliva) made my cheeks seem a little chubby where the gag went around them. I was equally surprised to discover the effect of this was almost sultry. 
I began to imagine myself as the bright young ingénue from a silent movie serial.
I was Foxy Shazam, a bright, impulsive journalist who had been kidnapped by art thieves,
or Sammatha King, a headstrong fighter pilot abducted by mindless savages from the center of the Earth,..
It was like playing dress-up as an adult. 
I found myself striking poses as though looking down the lens of a camera like some-kind of glamorous catwalk model. It was almost as though my ropes and gag were the latest fashion accessories. 
Finally however, the real world reasserted itself once more and I was forced to return to the matter in hand, namely retrieving my phone,..

Eventually, after what felt like an eternity I was finally back on dry land/ the sofa clutching the handset.
There really was only one call I could make.
Fortunately, years spent surreptitiously operating my phone during class meant that I was more than capable of send a text message behind my back.
Channeling my inner Jimi Hendrix I tapped out the missive,
“The kids I was babysitting have taken me prisoner. Please come and rescue me. They've got me all tied up in the Rec room at the back of the house. xx”
and breathlessly pressed “Send”
At the thought of Brad rushing across town to rescue me I felt a twinge of anticipation. I was no longer angry, or even frustrated at my plight. I was excited. 
I settled back into the welcoming arms of the sofa, a gleeful, playful smile playing behind my gag.

I had been clock watching for a little over half an hour when I finally heard the back door open. For a moment I couldn't see who had entered the den and my pulse was racing. 
What if it was the parents, arrived home early from the theater? How would I possibly explain how I had been overpowered and tied up by two twelve year old girls?
Fortunately something in the heavy footsteps told me that it was Brad and I was instantly flooded with relief, in fact I found myself bouncing up and down in the seat in anticipation.
And finally, there he was, my very own dashing, somewhat breathless matinee idol.
Well, almost,..
Why, oh why did he not have the foresight to grow a pencil thin mustache in the few short hours since I'd seen him last? I cursed inwardly to myself.
Further to the point, why was he wearing coveralls and a football jersey rather than an impeccably tailored suit?
Did he actually think this was acceptable dress for my big rescue scene,..? 
(Although, I discovered that, if I closed one eye and squinted he looked a little like Clark Gable,..)
Still, minor disappointments aside, I attempted to compose myself, choosing to adopt an amused, slightly haughty expression, to whit that of a damsel who did not like to be kept waiting.
Brad meanwhile, stood bolted to the ground.
Was he pleased to see me? His expression was proving somewhat hard to read. 
In fact, if pressed I would suggest that he looked a little like a bulldog attempting to master long division.
He flashed an amused, slightly nervous smile as he tried to disguise his mounting excitement.
It was so adorable watching him squirm as his jeans suddenly became somewhat 'constrictive'.
Of course, what he couldn't know, (and wouldn't learn until later that night) was that this whole kidnap scenario was my idea.
It transpires that my boyfriend, technological genius that he is, had yet to learn that your internet searches and browsing activity are automatically saved on the computer. Consequently I knew exactly what gift he really wanted. 
A bound and gagged girlfriend to rescue.
And the whole thing had only cost me the price of a trip to the cinema (in order to bribe the girls to spend the afternoon playing Cops and Robbers)
It has to be said that I set the bar pretty high when it comes to thoughtful, homemade gifts. 
“Happy Birthday,.. my hero!” I mumbled happily
Fin.
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayarieldrillowup »

Very cute but why so little about the scenes where her charges actually did the bondage or is that up to the imagination of readers?
'And behold one arose who once was thought to be dead and he spoke saying,"Heaven said I was too evil and hell said I was too good." Now he wanders forever as an immortal with magic as his birthright and as his curse.'
Deleted User 769

jayarieldrillowup wrote: 6 years ago Very cute but why so little about the scenes where her charges actually did the bondage or is that up to the imagination of readers?
Officially the decision to feature so little of the preamble (in which i was actually tied up and taken prisoner) was taken to keep the ending a suprise, but id be lying if i said it wasnt also an excellent time saving devise 😆
Hope it didn't spoil the enjoyment of the story 😃
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayarieldrillowup »

Stiletto Amore wrote: 6 years ago
jayarieldrillowup wrote: 6 years ago Very cute but why so little about the scenes where her charges actually did the bondage or is that up to the imagination of readers?
Officially the decision to feature so little of the preamble (in which i was actually tied up and taken prisoner) was taken to keep the ending a suprise, but id be lying if i said it wasnt also an excellent time saving devise 😆
It did not. Actually added more mystery. :D
'And behold one arose who once was thought to be dead and he spoke saying,"Heaven said I was too evil and hell said I was too good." Now he wanders forever as an immortal with magic as his birthright and as his curse.'
Deleted User 769

jayarieldrillowup wrote: 6 years ago
Stiletto Amore wrote: 6 years ago
It did not. Actually added more mystery. :D
Delighted to hear it!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Yet another DeviantArt voyage for a great story. I'm glad that I can now find these stories on this site as well so that I will never lose track of them again.
Deleted User 769

Solarbeast wrote: 6 years ago Yet another DeviantArt voyage for a great story. I'm glad that I can now find these stories on this site as well so that I will never lose track of them again.
Happy to help.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic