A nice finding (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A nice finding (m/m)

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

Finley was walking through the door, like any given Saturday, only to be greeted by his best friend in an awkward position.

-Dude, get me out of this! - said Beau. He was so glad that Finley was there that he didn’t even bother to say hello. When he heard the door being open, he feared that it was Eddie, his older brother.

The other boy looked at him amused.

-What happened to you?

-Wyatt has this thing for tying people up. He must have been a kidnapper in a previous life.

-Your eight-year old brother tied you to a chair? – Finley’s disbelief made a lot of sense. Beau was fifteen (like himself), athletic and fairly developed for a guy his age (unlike himself). Obviously, he had been struggling, since he was lying sideways on the floor, chair and all.

-We play along and let him do, but he’s usually not this good. The little f#*ker must have been practicing.

-And, where is he now?

-He’s friends with the neighbor. He’s playing at his place.

-So, did he just leave you like this?

-He asked me if I wanted out, but I wasn’t admitting defeat. Are we done with the interview?

-Sure. Let me take a selfie. – said Finley as he sat next to the bound boy.

-No, dude! Let me out! – he tried to hide his face, but he knew it was no use. He was wearing a wife beater and some denims. He looked really good even though his blonde hair was a mess because of the struggling. Despite that, this wasn’t one of his brightest moments and he didn’t want to immortalize it. – OK, now untie me.

Finley made a huge effort to put his friend and the chair in a standing position again. Beau kept telling him that untying him first would be a lot easier, but his friend wouldn’t listen. When Finley was done and panting, he went to examine the knots tying his friend’s hands behind his back and to the chair. Then, he checked those binding each of Beau’s feet to each leg of the chair– Wow! is Wyatt a scout or something? ‘Coz he did a great work here.

-I know! That’s why I’m still stuck. Could you please hurry?

-What kind of friend would I be if I didn’t take any advantage of this?

-A good one!

-Nah- was his sole answer before approaching his now frightened pal. – I think this is a perfect opportunity to do this – he added as he dug his fingers into Beau’s armpits. Since the blonde boy’s arms where around the back of the chair, there was some nice opening for Finley to inflict his torture.

Beau had always been very ticklish, but he had never been so defenseless with Finley before. All he could do was laugh and curse as his so-called-friend explored some other spots in his upper body. Just when he thought it was over, Finley pulled the chair back to the ground so that he was now on his back. Fortunately, his weight rested on the back of the furniture and not on his hands.

-No, I know what you’re thinking and no! Let me go now! – but his pleads fell on deaf ears, and the other boy began to peel off his socks.

>>>Stop it! Untie me now! – he couldn’t continue yelling because the feeling of ten fingers attacking his soles made his teen voice transmute into some squeal, unable to express anything coherent.

Finley had a great time torturing his best friend. Beau was exhausted and hoping to be released. He was also planning his vengeance on both his friend and his little brother, when a dreadful look in the skinny boy’s eyes told him that it was far from over.

-Remember that time in the summer camp when you stole my clothing while I was taking a shower?

As Finley walked back home, he passed in front of the neighbor’s house were Wyatt was spending the afternoon. Through the window of the living room, he could see the kid trussed up like a turkey and a red haired boy of the same age, the neighbor presumably, having a blast tickling him. The skinny boy couldn’t help to smile, thinking of the parallelism.

A little later, Eddie walked in his house to find his brother Beau tied to a chair, all sweaty and clad in just his boxer briefs, gagged with his own socks and a nice length of duct tape, with an explanatory note taped to his bare chest.

-Thank goodness, Christmas got earlier this year! -exclaimed when he finished reading the short note, looking at his younger sibling’s scared eyes.
Last edited by EzraMarubayashi 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice story! The ending made me laugh! Beau really needs to get some well deserve revenge on his little brother and friend. Or maybe Eddie ends tying them all since their affinity for ropes seems to run in the family :mrgreen:
Deleted User 5033

Post by Deleted User 5033 »

Nice story. I particularly liked that ending, haha.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

The next day and after several unanswered text messages, Finley went to his friend’s, taking his latest copy of Halo as a peace offering. Even though he had had a blast with Beau and the blond boy had it coming, he considered he might have gone over the top. His friend’s dad was fixing the car in the garage when he arrived.

-Hello, Mr. Lane. Is Beau home?

-Sure, he’s in the living room.

Finley thought there was something weird in Mr. Lane’s crooked smile but didn’t give it much of a thought until he got to place. He just stood there, staring mesmerized at three dog crates filled with the hogtied Lane boys.

The family had three dogs, two huskies, and a poodle. The wire crates had just enough room for their current occupants but didn’t allow much movement, which considering the tight bindings, wouldn’t have been possible anyway. The three of them were gagged with duct tape and blindfolded, wearing just the shorts they used to sleep in. As a final touch, their toes had been tied to the railings above them.

The boy went back to the entrance, where he met Mr. Lane. He was looking at him with wondering gaze.

-When I returned from my jogging, the boys were already like this. According to Beau, Wyatt had successfully tied him up yesterday and wanted to repeat his act, this time on Eddie. You know Eddie, he would go skating around the block in the buff if someone dared him to do so- said Mr. Lane with a disbelief smile. Apparently, he wasn’t fully updated on his kid’s adventures-. Next thing you know, he’s hogtied, gagged and blindfolded in a dog cage. He couldn’t escape. Beau wanted revenge on little Wyatt, and he put him in the tinniest cage, tied up in the same way as Eddie. When I came back, Beau was tickling both his brothers through the bars. He told me about the torture he had received, and I considered that all of them deserved punishment and I put Beau in the other cage.

Finley didn’t dare to question Mr. Lane’s parenting methods. Though he wanted to know what Beau had told him about his part in the torture, he was way too eager to go back inside and take advantage of the situation. The boys’ father must have noticed that, as he grinned at him.

-You should give them another tickle round. Since they’re blindfolded, they won’t be able to tell the difference.

The Lane boys must have heard him coming because they started revolting in their cages. It was hard to tell if the sounds they were making under their gags were pleadings for mercy or some expression of anger. Finley wondered if Mr. Lane had let Eddie and Wyatt know that he was now in charge when he trussed Beau up. Not that it made any difference to him, anyway.

He opened the first cage, the one with a blonde fifteen-years-old inside and began probing his fingers on the boy’s bare back. As he had predicted, the effect was electric, and Beau was squirming as much as his state allowed. He continued with the underarms, which felt the digging fingers for nearly twenty minutes before the skinny boy went for the trapped soles. With the toes restrained atop, the blonde captive was unable to prevent any attack performed on his tender feet.

Finley decided to let his friend rest and closed the crate. He was hoping Eddie would never find out about his daring movement for he was about to give the older boy the tickling of his lifetime. When he was opening the door, he felt like he was going into a wolf’s cave, only this time, the wolf was caged, bound, gagged and blindfolded. “You only live once,” he thought and proceeded to tickle the pits. Eddie turned out to be even more sensitive than Beau, go figure.

When he was done with Eddie, he pondered going after Wyatt. He looked at the smallest crate and saw a defenseless kid. He had already been tortured enough by his older brother. Oh, well. He was probably used to it, anyway, considering what he had seen through the neighbor’s window the previous night. Ticklishness must run in the family because the little boy would have jumped when Finley started probing his armpits, was he not tightly tied up.

The skinny boy left the living room with a broad smile on his face. Even though the boys were properly gagged, the muffled laughter could be heard from the garage. Mr. Lane waived the teen goodbye, thinking that his kids would be way too tired to complain when he finally released them. He would give them a final round, of course. Yep, they would all sleep very well that night.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very good story! Great work
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice sequel! I'm loving this family! Good job!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I really love this story too much it is really excellent
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic