GOING SOUTH, a M/M TUGxploitation

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

after reading the intro note, DO YOU WANT "TUGxPLOITATION" ON THIS SITE ?

yes, why not ?
80%
No, don't care for that.
20%

Total votes: 15

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

GOING SOUTH, a M/M TUGxploitation

Post by LK3869 »

ABOUT THIS STORY : I realise it is not the best time to post this particular story but I have no other example ready of what I'd like to try . I'm working on a words only story that would have delt with the pics/no pics issue but it's even more out of what is usually posted here and since I really like it, I'd rather know for sure if you care to read or see such "genre" stories, where TUGs are present but "only" instrumental.
I call it "TUGxploitation" because like any "xploitation" thing, it tries to build links between a niche and other subjects or audiences.
See it as "diet TUGs", if you remove or lighten some of the TUGs, you have to replace it with something else. What that "else" is, is up to you. I have a SciFi story - more like anticipation, no spaceships - in two or three parts for 15 000 words top, in 4 to 6 posts...
My TUGxploitations would be males only, but that only me...

I've seen some asking for fantasy genre stories, that's why I thought I'd ask... And I'll post it on my DA page anyway but I really like it here and would love to post here first. I even switched my "Word" settings to "american english".

My feelings are: there will always be hundreds of pure TUGs stories here and most writters already posting do that better than me, and I really don't mean to change the orientation of this site. I just want to know if some of you are willing to try more mixed things and if others will be willing to let us/me try.
And let's be clear: I'm not promising quality stuff, maybe what I write is terrible, really don't know but could use some opinion :)

So even if you don't watch the graphic short story below, try answering the poll so "we" know for sure.

And back to it:
Four pages with text over assembled drawings. With TUGs in three out of the four pages, my usual ratio for TUGxploitation, just so you know what to expect.
And it's in the "for everyone" section because it is completely free of any sexual undertone ( shirtless Junior and gang members in page three are there for the "bro" feeling ) and messy thoughts are those of a late teen.
It's meant to look like a B movie, best way to describe it.

Going South 01.jpg
GOING SOUTH 02.jpg
GOING SOUTH 03.jpg
GOING SOUTH 04.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I really don't see why not, best case, you write another masterpiece for the site where the writting and story make up for the lack of tie-up scenes; worst case, it's terrible and nobody reads it. I've find lots of stories over the internet that initially attracted me for the short tie-up scene but ended staying for the rest of the story.

As for the pics, not my favorites of you good still, I get what you tried to accomplished graphically speaking and honestlly like how the kidnapping affected the characters during their ordeal and the aftermath of it
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention]
Salut mon ami !
First of all, phenomenal artwork! Truly.
This is wonderful stuff.
I'd rather know for sure if you care to read or see such "genre" stories, where TUGs are present but "only" instrumental.
I wouldn't worry too much about that.
As you've pointed out, the vast majority of stories here are TUGs oriented.
Some authors (like [mention]chadmc90[/mention] and myself, for example) prefer to write stories that feature TUGs, but mostly for instrumental purposes rather than it being the main focus.
I've written several stories where TUGs were only a side-aspect, and the support and feedback I received on the old board was excellent.

So write on, mate!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thanks [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , but I wasn't worried about your reaction. Plus there was this young boys pics debate and I'm concerned the "boys pics" guys would feel bad. I have nothing against Max87, just to think of one.

The written story I'm on would really be best suited to explain what I have in mind but It needs more "refining". I'm already happy with it, but can always do better.
If featured here, it will be in the adult section, by the way. Not too explicit, less than you, but not shy either.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

As long as there's no sexual contact between minors and adults, it's fine.
Plus, M/m artwork is permitted. Real life photos of real people, that's different.
LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago If featured here, it will be in the adult section, by the way. Not too explicit, less than you, but not shy either.
Less explicit than me?
Haha! That made me crack up 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

sorry [mention]cj2125[/mention] , missed your comment... Thanks for support and your adventurous spirit, hope I won't disappoint.
I've got loads of graphic stories in the work but none ready so I had to use this one. I really wanted to contribute to the "story" side of this site, just in case they shut off pics sections :lol:
And reading good stuff here put me in the mood.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

You, Sir, are a disgrace! :cry: AMERICAN English??? :shock: Don't do that, it only encourages them! :D

I'm glad you decided to go ahead with this. As has been said, as long as Tie-ups are involved, it probably counts and there are several stories involving kidnaps here.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

I’m very glad you posted this.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I don't care much for kidnap-stories, but I love the format. It's basically a comic, the combination of text and pictures often enriches both, I think. That your artwork is great helps too, of course. Favourite detail are the eyes on the bottom of the last page, on the pictures.

With regards to stories which use TUGs only as a means to an end, I probably repeat myself by saying that these in general the only stories I'm interested in. TUGs add flavour to a story, but good stories are about the characters and their development. So please go ahead, I'm already looking forward to your next work.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] Sorry, Couldn't even find the "english" english, so it'll be "z"s instead of "s"s and other innovations... Will help me to get rid of my "full" or "ful" problem - among others...

[mention]FelixSH[/mention] , Hoops about kidnap stories, have to admit it's a little obvious when it comes to do something based on TUGs. Guess you won't like the next one though it'll be quite different in spirit and text only, allowing it to have much more characters development, and a good old suspense. An an IA and surveillance technologies.

[mention]Veracity[/mention] thanks, glad you glad :)
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I hope I didn't sound like I was criticising you because of the topic. Thats just a taste thing, please don't worry about it. I will still read whatever you are offering, just because of the art. 😉

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

FelixSH wrote: 6 years ago I hope I didn't sound like I was criticising you because of the topic. Thats just a taste thing, please don't worry about it. I will still read whatever you are offering, just because of the art. 😉
No worries, I'm not made of sugar and I do ask for critics. And even I can get bored of Kidnap stories... They seem to be everywhere these days ...

Next one will be words only, because of ongoing completeley unecessary appartment make-over and invading divorcing friends make it hard for me to draw these days ( think I'll strangle my man or said friend, or take one to hit the other with...Or take an hotel room )

Will add illustrations later, make a PDF with text and pics. Fun things to draw in that coming story: future fashion and cars.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic