SCHOOL PREFECT TIED UP (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

SCHOOL PREFECT TIED UP (M/F)

Post by Jess36985 »

Today was the day and I was crazy excited!! It was the day that I waited for a very long time. I had worked so hard in the past few years to get this position, I even practiced for the interview!! I am talking about the coveted spots on the Student Council. Student worked their asses of to get these spots because of the recognition that it brought. You had to excel in inter school and inter house activities if you wanted any shot at these spots.

But first let me introduce myself, I am Samantha Blake and I'm 18 years old, studying in Grade 12 and standing at 5 feet 10 inches with long legs and looks that attract stares from boys and girls alike. I do have a boyfriend, Richard and he studies in the same school and even he's trying out for a Student Council position. I study at Firestone National School which was one of the wierdest schools I had ever been to. But first our uniforms. They were a long sleeved sky blue shirt, dark blue tie, dark blue skirt, dark blue slacks for the boys, dark blue blazer, black socks and black Mary Jane shoes.

Let me describe the Student Council setup which is very different to what I had seen before.

There was- 1 Head Boy, 1 Head Girl, 2 Deputy Head Boys and 2 Deputies for the boys and 2 Deputies for the girls. There were 4 School Prefects for the boys and 4 School Prefects for the girls. Then came the houses which were Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. Each house had 2 captains-one boy and one girl-, 2 vice captains- one boy one girl-, 8 house prefects 4 were boys and 4 were girls. Got all that? Great.

When I joined, my teachers saw lots of potential in me and told me to try for School Prefect. I had joined too late for Head or Deputy and my achievements were far too much for any House position. This made me feel quite happy and I agreed with it. My friends were quite happy when I was selected for an interview but there were a few that didnt like me. Grace and Millie White were the biggest haters. Gracie didnt like me beacuse I "stole" her boyfriend and Sharon didnt like me because I took her place on the school debate team.

Back to the big day, I was very excited to know if I made the Student Council or not. I listened to the announcements and when my name was called out, I was ecstatic. I was jumping with joy and all my friends congratulated me. We were a small group and 2 of us made Student Council. It really was amazing.

The Student Council held its first meeting that afternoon so I had to call my mom and tell her that I’ll be coming home a little late. I was so happy not only for myself but also for my best friend Kasey and Richard, they both made Student Council as well.
The meeting was standard meet and greet while our goals and targets were set for the month. I was heading on the decor committee which meant me and my team was working on decorating the notice boards throughout the school and inside the classrooms in just a matter of 2 months. We needed to get started. One comfort was Richard was working with me.

We had a 20 minuite break after which we ha to start working, I always carried a pair of full black Converse shoes that I used when working in the art room because they were comfortable and I didn’t like working in school shoes.
I stopped by the washroom on the way to the art room to adjust my hair and generally look nice for Richard. I adjusted my School Prefect badge and let my hair loose so that Richard could notice me.

After I finished, I walked to the door when suddenly I was grabbed from behind by a very strong guy. I say guy because no girl in the school was this strong. He shoved a cloth down my throat that I nearly choked but effectively gagging me but as extra precaution he opened up a roll of tape and started wrapping it around my head not caring about my hair. Next he started wrapping my arms with tape. Till then he had been holding my wrists together.

‘MMMMMMM’ SSSSSTHOOOP’ I screamed but to no avail.

After my arms were wrapped, he started wrapping my legs with tape. My ankles and knees were effectively taped together.

“MMMMMPFFFF” “EYYYY ETT MEE GOOOO” I yelled but he just shrugged and walked out the door.

“MMMMPPFFF MMMMMM” I screamed as I wiggled in my bondage. I thought about my situation, it had happened so fast it was done in a few minutes.

“HEEEEPPPP HEEEEEEPPPP” I screamed hoping that someone would hear me but that wouldn’t be possible because nearly the whole school had left and only kids on detention, Student council and a few support class kids were in the building and certainly very few people would be in my side of the building.

I struggled against the duct tape on my wrists trying to get free but it of no use.

“MmMmmpfff Arrrgghh MMM” I was pissed. I couldn’t get loose no matter how much I tried. I tried to pull my hands out with all my power but it simply wasn’t working.

Now I just lay on the floor. I was tied up and gagged. I couldn’t move and I couldn’t make a sound. I wondered if anyone would find me sooner rather than later. But the strangest feeling was I liked my situation. I never had an opinion of bondage before but now I got to experience it I really liked it. The feeling of being completely restricted but the ability to move was still there was fascinating. If I wanted, I could just attempt to stand up, hop to the door and go to the teachers room and get help. But I didn’t want to because this feeling was turning me on. I wanted to experience a feeling where I wasn’t in control of something and now it’s come. It actually felt good and I was thankful to the person who tied me up because I got to experience something new and I enjoyed it. I decided not to tell anyone about this and keep it to myself.

Suddenly the bell rang indicating that the last school buses would be leaving. I was now in reality wonder how to get out of this mess when I realized that I had a cargo knife in my pocket all along. How stupid could I get. I fished it out and cut myself loose, pulled of my gag and the cloth in my mouth and ran to my class to pack up and leave. I knew Gracie and Millie were behind this but i decieded to let it slide. After all, I had fun.
Being tied in tape is the best feeling ever
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice one :)

Last bumped by Jess36985 4 years ago.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic