Davina and Simone f/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Davina and Simone f/f

Post by lasse672000 »

Davina, dressed in a light blue, long sleeved leotard, white cotton pantyhose and beige sneakers, had gone over to her friend Simone's house, so they could study together. Having finished, they now lay on the floor watching a horror movie. They now had come to a scene where the bad guy was tying a woman to a chair, before shoving a big rag in her mouth, which made her cheeks bulge, and tying a strip of cloth over her mouth to keep the rag in place.
"That looks pretty uncomfortable to me! Especially that rag in her mouth" Simone, dressed in a red, blue and white, horizontally striped, long sleeved leotard, beige cotton pantyhose and red sneakers, remarked.
"Mm." Davina nodded. Then, she thoughtfully remarked, "I wonder what it's like being tied up and gagged like that?"
A light lit up in Simone's eyes. "You know; my dad keeps several coils of rope in the basement, and there are rags and scarves in the closet. How about I tie both of us to chairs, so we can experience for ourselves how uncomfortable it might be? Mum and dad will be home soon anyway, so they can un-tie us."
Davina wasn't too thrilled about the idea, but when she saw the enthusiasm in her friend's eyes, she agreed.
"Fine!" Simone beamed. "I get the ropes, and you get the chairs. She hurried towards the closet, and Davina placed two kitchen chairs side by side, and sat in one of them, just as Simone came back with two coils of rope, which she divided into smaller pieces, using a knife. Then, she went back and got two large rags and scarves.
"I'll start by tying you up and gagging you, then me. O.K?"
"O.K." Davina said. "But what about your wrists?"
"Yea; what about them?"
"How are you going to tie them together?"
"Don't worry; I'll think of something."
A couple of minutes later, both girls sat in chairs, their cheeks bulging by the rags in there, which were held in place by scarves, their wrists, knees and ankles tied together and their waists were tied to the backs of the chairs.

They were so absorbed by the film, they failed to notice Simone's parents returning home from work.
The first thing they noticed was when Julia, Simone's mum, screamed "Oh, my God! What happened to you?" She rushed over, took the rag out of her daughter's mouth, and started untying her wrists.
"No, mum; don't!" Simone protested. "I did this!"
"What? You tied and gagged Davina and yourself up? Why?" Julia was, understandably, confused.
"Yes, mum; I did." Julia patiently replied, as if talking to a child. "There was a sequence in the film we were watching were a woman was tied up by a bad guy, and we wanted to know what it felt like."
"Is this true? You let her tie you up, out of curiosity?" Julia turned to Davina, who nodded and mumbled "M-hm" through her gag.
"GREG!?" Julia whined and turned to her husband in despair.
"What?"
"Didn't you hear her? She tied them up, because they were curious?"
"Yea; so what?"
"' So what?'" Julia's voice went up into falsetto. "Is that all you have to say?" She was now close to tears.
"Yes, it is." he decidedly said. Then he turned to the girls and asked if they liked the experience.
"Suppose so." his daughter hesitantly replied and shrugged, and Davina nodded.
"Well, in that case. We'll let you continue enjoying your experience, and see you both at dinner." He took the gagging material and rope from his wife, and gagged and tied Simone's wrists again behind her back.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Good and Awesome Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Lets hope we hear more of Davina and Simone's adventures
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic