Scarf Bet (m/F) - Requested by TamatoaShiny123

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Scarf Bet (m/F) - Requested by TamatoaShiny123

Post by Mask6190 »

Here is part 1 of a story requested by TamatoaShiny123

Feedback is always welcomed. Enjoy :D

Part 1: The Bet

"That's impossible Kevin! Anyone can get out of them!"

"It's not impossible Christina." He holds up a silk scarf with a tight knot in the middle. "If this knot cannot be undone, then someone can be tied up in them without escape."

"You wanna bet?"

"What?"

"How about you tie me up Kevin? 50 bucks if I cannot escape."

"Deal!"

Seventeen year old Kevin empties the bin full of silk scarves on the floor. Each one is a swirl of colors flowing and blending around each other. His friend, a nineteen year old blonde named Christina sits back in her desk chair with a smile and confidence. Next to her, on her bed are bins, boxes, and bags full of old clothes and junk.

Christina planned on getting rid of stuff in her room, and invited Kevin over to help out. While cleaning, they came across her collection of scarves in which some of them were wound up in knots. Kevin mentioned that if someone was tied up in them, they wouldn't get out, and both he and Christina argued over about it.

"So Kevin, how are you going to start?" Christina asks, stretching her arms behind her, and thrusting her chest out. The zipped up gray jacket did nothing to hide the contours of it. Kevin grabs a scarf and walks over to her. "I guess you're going to tie my wrists first, right?"

"Guess again!" Kevin walks behind her and wraps the scarf over her eyes. "A blindfold?!" she responds with surprise.

"Like I'm gonna show you my tricks!" Kevin ties the scarf behind her, just below the white sweat band around her forehead. The sweat band helped keep Christina's hair straight, which made it easy to knot with without catching her long hair in the knot.

Kevin walks back over to the bin, grabs a bundle of scarves, and tosses them onto the bed. He walks over to her dresser. "Hey, where to you keep your socks?"

"Why do you want my socks?"

"You'll soon find out! Oh, here are some." Kevin, finds two pairs of white socks laying on the floor next to the bed. "Guess I don't have to go through your dresser."

"You better not!"

"Maybe I should!"

"No you won't!"

"Just kidding. Now put your arms in front." Christina moves her arms in front. Kevin takes a long white sock and pulls it over her left hand, stretching it over her arm, and pushing the sleeve of her jacket up her arm. He repeats on the left arm. "You're not going to make this easy, are you?" Christina asks.

"No I'm not. Now keep your wrists in front."

"Umm, okay." Christina is surprised a little bit. Kevin takes a scarf and wraps it around her wrists two times. He takes the ends and wraps them between the wrists in opposite directions, then pulls the ends, tightening the cinch around the bonds. He wraps it one more time, then knots it off between her arms. "Try it out." Christina gives it a couple of tugs. "Nice job." Christina's smile starts to diminish a little.

"Thanks, but I'm not done yet." Kevin grabs another scarf and wraps it over her waist and around to the back of the chair. He wraps the ends around the back of the chair a couple of times before knotting it off. Next, Kevin threads an end of scarf between Christina's arms, then pulls both ends down, forcing her arms down forward. He ties the ends to the bottom of the chair, and knots it off. Christina tries to pull her arms, but the arms are extended forward to where she can barely pull up. "Are you done yet?" Christina asks impatiently.

"Not yet." Christina lets out a grunt as Kevin grabs another scarf and ties another scarf around and between her ankles covered in white socks. Once finished, Kevin wraps another scarf over the ankle bindings and ties it around the bottom of the chair. He takes another scarf and wraps it around and between her grey sweatpants just above her knees. Finally, he wraps another scarf over her arms and thighs, and around the base of the chair, then knots it off at the bottom. "That should do it!"

Christina struggles a little bit. "This is tight!" She responds.

"Good. It should be! Now just one little thing." Kevin grabs the knotted scarf which started the argument and a white sock, then walks behind Christina. "Hey Christina, you wouldn't believe what I found in your draw!"

"You didn'tummmmppphhh!" Kevin shoves the white sock in her mouth and covers it with her hand. "Just kidding!" he responds. Christina struggles frantically, shaking her head as she tries to spit out the sock. Kevin takes the knotted part of the scarf and puts it over the wad, then wraps it around her head, and knots it tight. Very tight. The scarf keeps the wad in and quiets her grunts very well. "Good luck! At least I'll have some peace and quiet!" Kevin makes room on the bead and lays there, looking over at a bound and gagged Christina.
Deleted User 715

Post by Deleted User 715 »

Good start!
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

amazing
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Here is the final part. Enjoy :D

Part 2: The Attempt

The chair shakes as Christina tries to pull her arms up, left, and right, but the arms can barely move. The same for her legs, as the only movements she can make is to rock the office chair back and forth. "Give up?" Kevin asks as he lays in her bed. Christina shakes her head in disagreement and tries to talk through the gag, however nothing but muffles comes out.

Minutes later, Christina stops struggling, taking quick breaths through her nose and gag. "Looks like you finally give up", Kevin responds. Quickly, Christina shakes her head in disagreement again. "I can lay her all day and you wouldn't be able to get out!" Kevin laughs as he taunts his friend. Christina resumes struggling, trying to pull her arms toward her. Trying to free her arms from the scarves.

After a couple of attempts, she bangs her head down toward her arms in frustration. Unexpectedly, her upper body went forward and downward at the same time, and she ends up hitting her head onto her arms. Christina laughs through her gag. "What's so funny?" Kevin asks as he leans closer. "Oh crap." He realizes his mistake. Kevin never tied the upper body to the chair. Christina is able to lean down and have her face reach her hands. Using her sock covered hands as mittens, Christina pushes her blindfold off, then reaches between her cleave gag and stuffed mouth, and pulls down the gag. From there, she spits out the socks. Next, she uses her teeth to bite down on the scarf binds on her hands, and starts to pull it forward and upward, while pulling her arms in the opposite direction. Eventually, her arms are free of the wrists binds. Christina bites the socks off her hands. Now with her hands completely free, she begins to untie her legs and body from the chair. Kevin lays there in defeat, realizing that his tying is not fool proof.

Later, Christina finally frees herself of all the scarves, and lays in the chair all worn out. She looks to Kevin and takes delight in seeing his defeated face. "Look like I win!" She responds with a smile.

"Fine! You win!" Kevin responds as he reaches into his pocket and takes out his wallet. He reaches inside and takes out three 20 dollar bills. He hands them over to Christina. "You don't by any chance have change on you, do you?"

"Nope." Christina grabs the money. "Hey!" Kevin responds.

"Relax. I'll get you the change. Besides, I'm hungry."

"Same here. Where to?"

"Is that sandwich shop still around?

"Yes it is!"

"Then let's go!"
ZetaRESP
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ZetaRESP »

Oh, boy, that ending...
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club